• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper's Hide presents Gravity Ballistics App

Available in Australia now.

Can you please make a new version the right way up please ?
Screenshot_20240117_165350_Google Play Store.jpg

Just downloaded the app and went to build a profile for my Vudoo. But it appears I have to use 100 yards as my baseline. Am I missing something? Is there a way to modify the zero 25 or 50 yards?
In one of the podcasts Frank explained that it was only for 100 yard zero.

so at this point Gravity ballistics is build around using only a 100 yard zero.

Guys,

The particulars on Gravity Ballistics, in other words, how the math works,

The App works with Meters or Yards, so if you are used to one system you can continue to work in that system.

The App works with Mils or MOA, the system of adjustment does not matter, it works for both

The App requires a 100 yard zero, because the numbers represent the gravity between yard lines. You can adjust the X factor Numbers as needed for places that have angles, as angles reduce the amount of gravity that acts on the bullet. If you find in your location, a number needs to be adjusted, usually the 700 and beyond if any, you an easily change the value in the calculator.

We used 1000 yards as 100% of the value and each yard line moves in from there in terms of percentage.

That is it, after that the app should be good

Mine is normal even with large font on. Maybe it’s in your general settings. Do you have the iOS font larger by default?

Reactions: Rolltide