• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greetings From Arizona!

Mischievous

🍀 🍀 🍀 🍀 🍀 🍀 🍀
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2020
Scottsdale, AZ
First, thank you to all members. I've learned a considerable amount of information and knowledge over the past 6 months it would have taken years to acquire, and also avoided an equal amount of immense mistakes that I would of had to overcome. I've had the privilege of reading Sniper's Hide in selecting equipment and various suggestions and viewpoints. I think I'm at a good starting point. Hopefully as I learn a thing or two I can offer some value here also.

With that I've selected a BARRETT MRAD 6.5 Creedmoor, Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56 f1 with Spuhr Mount, Kestrel 5700X, and MDT CKYE-POD. Plus I'm initially taking a Long Range Marksmanship course with Kevin Owens & Mike Glover at Fieldcrest Survival.

The journey starts!

“There are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand the world. There is no such thing as a dumb question.” - Carl Sagan

Reactions: JGunns and DustBun
Sounds like some solid gear choices! Welcome from Mesa, AZ