• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Greetings from the Grand State of Confusion, AKA OHIO!

SKR8PN

Private
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2018
Hi! My name is Jim, 65 y/o collector of anything firearm related. Wife and my self are both CCW holders and have been since around 2009. We both enjoy trap, pistols and long range plinking.
Thanks for letting us hang around!

Just joined aswell from Columbus. Any idea if the Delaware range is open this year?

No clue, other than I know that Cardinal is honoring the ODNR state park range passes and I do believe their range is actually longer

Welcome from a fellow Ohio member!

Are there any good rifle/pistol ranges near Dublin/Marysville? I'm from near Cleveland, but in the area several days every week doing testing at Transportation Research Center. I'd much rather hang out at a range/gun store than sit in a hotel room!

Dave

About 12 miles east of Marysville on Rt 36 you have Blackwing, which has outdoor shotgun in indoor pistol

About 5 miles east of Dublin, you have LEPD which is indoor pistol and they will let you shoot rifle if you buy their frangible stuff ( very pricey )

You ever get 20 miles east of Columbus, stop by The Bullet Ranch and yell for JC, I am usually either behind the counter or in my office 10 steps away