• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group drive-by hit carried out in PR

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Everyone is armed but situational awareness is lacking at a birthday party at a Puerto Rican bar.

It appears the two cars of shooters are pros rocking Glocks with WISH FA sears. I wouldn't be surprised if they have red dots and comps because they make some accurate, controlled bursts.

Respect for the one victim that returns fire and never puts down his beer.

I don't know why, but watching this made me a little queasy.

One guy also had a long gun/SBR.

Everyone is armed but situational awareness is lacking at a birthday party at a Puerto Rican bar.

It appears the two cars of shooters are pros rocking Glocks with WISH FA sears. I wouldn't be surprised if they have red dots and comps because they make some accurate, controlled bursts.

Respect for the one victim that returns fire and never puts down his beer.

He might have survived had he taken cover before returning fire.

Puerto Rico is such a shithole these days. I absolutely hate going there. In fact i hate going anywhere in the Caribbean. I have to go to Curacao tomorrow, thankfully itll be a turn and burn. only there for an hour.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Guy in the white with the beer had zero will to live. Gets shot in the abdomen then lays down and dies.

I've seen deer lay down like that after getting shot lots of times. The only difference is that deer are a temperant creature and eschew the pleasures of alcohol. A good sized buck wouldn't be caught dead holding a beer.

Are you sure it is not Mexico or someplace? Full auto is totally illegal in the PR and there is no way that Democrats would allow those sort of guns to be on the streets in a leftist enclave. :ROFLMAO:
I think murder is illegal too...

Reactions: camocorvette
I don't know why, but watching this made me a little queasy.

One guy also had a long gun/SBR.
Which one? There was a big muzzle flash at the cars that made me think SBR but I couldn't spot who was carrying it when they closed in. The guy in red appears to be shooting one handed when the victim in the doorway got hosed. Victim in the doorway looked to have an extended mag Glock himself.

Heavyset guy better be glad he didn't step back out just then.

Which one? There was a big muzzle flash at the cars that made me think SBR but I couldn't spot who was carrying it when they closed in. The guy in red appears to be shooting one handed when the victim in the doorway got hosed. Victim in the doorway looked to have an extended mag Glock himself.

Heavyset guy better be glad he didn't step back out just then.
First guy in with black hoodie. Blasts with the SBR slings it back and then starts/finishes with handgun.

First guy in with black hoodie. Blasts with the SBR slings it back and then starts/finishes with handgun.
Who shot doorway victim, Red shirt guy?

The wounded guy on the left popped one round off at Black hoodie guy who appears to return fire and hits him in the head.

Those shooters were good and obviously had some trigger time with their FA.

Who shot doorway victim, Red shirt guy?

The wounded guy on the left popped one round off at Black hoodie guy who appears to return fire and hits him in the head.

Those shooters were good and obviously had some trigger time with their FA.

red shirt guy sneaks up along side the building and shoots doorway guy from behind rear fender of parked car with lights flashing. He then comes back close in and gives him a few more along with black hoodie guy.

Man, all of those guys were sloppy af. Were they all drunk? They just didn’t react very well, leaving themselves open…

He might have survived had he taken cover before returning fire.
Hard to fight your way out of that one. Assassins had the drop, back-up, and were 100% committed to killing their targets.

You can Monday morning QB it all you want, but unless one of the targets smelled an ambush before it went down they were fucked from GO.

Last edited:
Guy in the white with the beer had zero will to live. Gets shot in the abdomen then lays down and dies.
He valued that beer more than his life. At that point, seek cover and get the fuck out of there. That was a serious gang retaliation. The sheer fact everybody got in on the action. The head shot to the dude on the ground was also quite stunning in accuracy.

Sadly, this IS what we're going to start seeing. Thanks to KUMWHORELA and XIDEN. Open borders...desiring PR and DC to become states....just kiss it goodbye. Suzie homemaker is going to have to get used to this. It won't be immediate, but in the next 5 years we'll see this shit in CA, TX, NM, AZ. Already see it in Shitcago, Philly, Baltimore. Not quite to THAT level of brutality (Or maybe it is). But it'll be happening. Cannot be any other outcome by bringing in all the illegals, Afghanis, etc.

What are you all watching, I don't see any video... Just goes to a Twitter link link with comments

That was unprofessionally professional. Shitty tactics but good execution and fire supremacy.

I was in Casa Grande in AZ a while back and this kind of stuff was going on. We were out at a restaurant and heard a gunfight a ways away kick off. Asked my sheriff buddy what was going on and he said it was just the cartels. Gunfights would continue through the night there. I heard more gunfights in AZ than I did in Afghanistan in any city.

I don’t find a lot disturbing. This was to me. I was fine until they blasted those dead guys at close range. Reminder that evil exists.
Well, to be fair, we don’t know if the guys who were shooting or got shot were bad guys. I believe they like to send a message when they apply a hit, i mean dead is dead. To then batter the corps like that means you either have extreme hate or sending a message. I doubt the dead cared if they pumped more lead into them.

It appears that most were using pistols, so if you want to be SURE someone is dead lots of holes are important. I have a friend who survived getting shot in the head with an AK.

That was utterly horrific! The older guy with the glasses was very lucky!

I'd be interested in knowing what the back story was.

Reactions: BLEE
Not a lot of urgency in the guys getting blasted. I got the feeling they got hit and then laid down thinking help would be comming. Only thing comming was more bullets.

Lots of rage in that video. Guessing the dead guys are probably not innocent with that kind of rage.

Reactions: srtsam and Doc68
He valued that beer more than his life. At that point, seek cover and get the fuck out of there. That was a serious gang retaliation. The sheer fact everybody got in on the action. The head shot to the dude on the ground was also quite stunning in accuracy.

Sadly, this IS what we're going to start seeing. Thanks to KUMWHORELA and XIDEN. Open borders...desiring PR and DC to become states....just kiss it goodbye. Suzie homemaker is going to have to get used to this. It won't be immediate, but in the next 5 years we'll see this shit in CA, TX, NM, AZ. Already see it in Shitcago, Philly, Baltimore. Not quite to THAT level of brutality (Or maybe it is). But it'll be happening. Cannot be any other outcome by bringing in all the illegals, Afghanis, etc.

And that's precisely why individual citizens like us should have the same US weaponry that was left behind in Afghanistan in the hands of our enemy. Buy more ammo.

I’m going out on a limb and saying those weren’t low level street thugs in the car, it’s not those guys first rodeo. That’s some Narco hitman style shit.

also going to guess the dead guys aren’t very innocent themselves.

Cartels already run gangs and kill people in those states....

Reading the article it sounded like one of the individuals was targeted, and a known shitbag, as well as another one of the deceased, the other two didn't have any known priors at the time.