• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group movement SBR plan

Which choice?

• Option 1- start a movement, flood them out.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Option 2- simply do not comply.

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Option 3- another plan, post below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GTOJOSH

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2018
So with the new rulings, one option of the many is thus:
With an 80%lower, make your own serial number for application something like FJB-N-ATF-001
with thousands of folks submitting with the same s/n.
From everywhere.
Coming in each and every day, all post marked on the same day.
A mountain of paperwork that'll backlog their offices for years till we can win in the courts while they're digging out.

Or...

My plan.
Simply do not comply.

What say ye?

Reactions: 338dude
Listen here Glowie, you came to the people you want to oppress and ask them to help with your Alphabeti homework? Not overly burdened with ideas are you.

Reactions: Average guy
7448F644-4507-484A-BFAC-F21064244F40.gif

This marks the best day on the hide for me. I've helped the shake up of glowies before, and never dreamed I'd get the cyalume badge of honor myself.
I'm so excited, I'm going outside to shoot my dog, plan a trip to Waco, and may just start signing everything "Sincerly".

So you want to make an SBR from and 80% lower.......I mean dating is hard these days but hey if you need them to come knocking.

bold-strategies-cotton.gif

Reactions: Sblzrd65
Here is the thing. It says you must register within 120 days or whatever. It doesn’t say anything about them having to approve them, after you’ve given your info and proven that you are now in violation of the rule, aka they can then come after you...

Separate the parts? What did people do prior to pistol braces with a Form 1 SBR build? Not have the short barrel or extra stock in possession until the stamp is in hand?

Separate the parts? What did people do prior to pistol braces with a Form 1 SBR build? Not have the short barrel or extra stock in possession until the stamp is in hand?
Oh I know but they are now claiming they can come after you for intent. So, unless you destroy the parts after separation and can no longer mate them together then...now personally I think all this is BS. They ain’t gonna be coming around searching your house and all but one of the guys in one of these videos about all this specifically called out where the language claims if you have the parts then you show intent and that they can prosecute you, separated or not. But I don’t know, I’m not reading 292 pages of crap.

Oh I know but they are now claiming they can come after you for intent. So, unless you destroy the parts after separation and can no longer mate them together then...now personally I think all this is BS. They ain’t gonna be coming around searching your house and all but one of the guys in one of these videos about all this specifically called out where the language claims if you have the parts then you show intent and that they can prosecute you, separated or not. But I don’t know, I’m not reading 292 pages of crap.

The intent thing is tricky. If you have other rifles with removable stocks then just having the short barrel in possession could be construed on the extreme end as intent.

Which is why I was wondering what folks use to do before braces were a thing they could slap on while waiting for approval.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
The intent thing is tricky. If you have other rifles with removable stocks then just having the short barrel in possession could be construed on the extreme end as intent.

Which is why I was wondering what folks use to do before braces were a thing they could slap on while waiting for approval.
I can tell you what they did. They held the parts until they were approved lol and then stuck them on there. Now some people would go to the extremes of keeping stuff in separate locations until they were approved but I think that’s kind of extreme. I guess in the past you got the benefit of the doubt as long as you Didnt have the parts mated up. But now it seems if you have them you show intent on marrying them approved or not and therefore fall under the whole we got you now language.

Personally, I think it’s all bullshit. When we start prosecuting and holding real criminals, punishing illegals for you know doing illegal shit instead of buying them houses and giving them money, actually going after people that have left/lost real weapons of war to the enemy and on and on, then we can talk about the stupid braces and bullshit. Otherwise I think many people are going to say fuck off. Or those people are all lying their ass off and will be quick to comply. I don’t know which. But I can say that from putting my finger on the pulse of the community, it appears that people that have always followed the rules are getting tired of playing games. It’s stupid. Make a damn decision that is black and white, doesn’t require 292 pages to explain and then keep the decision. It really is quite simple. And they wonder why the sentiment for distrusting anyone in gov is growing. Seems pretty clear for most people.

I will add that, I think if people trusted the government these days and they show some real character that they actually cared/represented their people etc. to build a little trust, then I suspect nobody would have any issue registering their stuff..you cannot condemn/punish the whole of society because of a few bad apples, yet that seems to be exactly what they are doing and then get mad when society turns and does the same against them. There will always be people that do real punishable shit, like smuggle arms, people, drugs, whatever across the border, you know real criminal shit, but that’s what makes them criminals.

To be honest tho, none of this is easy from either side of things.

Last edited:
lawsuits are already being filed challenging this. Unfortunately, these lawsuits will still take a few years to resolve, work out.

Reactions: BCP

The Supreme Court has weighed in on this question before and the BATF lost.

I just wonder how many politicians we could have influenced with all the tax stamp money sent in over the years.

I'm for fighting this thing and will get behind the organization that carries the most weight.

Reactions: GTOJOSH