• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

gun control gotta love being outside Minneapolis

That's six, nice work. I'm in Washington and we are working on it I just heard. I like this due to the proactive work being done. MN has had pretty good gun rights (in some cases even better than TX) in spite of the democrat power. We are still pretty good but this helps get out ahead of attempts to strip our protected rights.

Well, if they do it in WA and you're on the W side, you better hope you're in my county. Only one.

Well, if they do it in WA and you're on the W side, you better hope you're in my county. Only one.

Washington County MN, the topic is about counties in MN.
You guys out there have a difficult battle to defend your rights and I truly feel for you. I hope you guys can beat back the communists that are destroying your beautiful state. Seattle is Dying was horrible to watch, glad they documented the decline.

I think Seattle has so many smart people there that they're the dumbest along with those other Commiecoast states