• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Guns and coffee

B6A6E87F-FAB6-4B43-A974-4F6F0948C337.jpeg

(Where’s the barrel from?)

Shilen. James at NSS

Last edited:
Morning after coffee with classics.

Sig P228 9mm (Dept of Defense M11) double stack shorter barrel / slide version of P226
Safariland GLS

Emerson #154CM with thumb locking sheath; don't understand why this type locking mechanism is not commonly available for other fixed blade sheaths.

IMG_7408Sig P228 Emerson Fixed Blade Locking Sheath with Coffee Photos copy.jpg
IMG_7412Sig P228 Emerson Fixed Blade Locking Sheath with Coffee Photos copy.jpg
IMG_7416Sig P228 Emerson Fixed Blade Locking Sheath with Coffee Photos copy.jpg

Last edited:
Coffee with favorites.

M&P9 M1.0 Spec Ops
M&P9 M1.0 w/ Surefire X300
M&P9 M1.0 x 2
M&P9 M2.0 C.O.R.E. Performance Center w/ ported slide Leupold Delta Point Pro 2.5 MOA w/ Leupold iron sight / Apex fitted barrel / Apex trigger / Surefire 300 Ultra / Dawson .455" front sight
M&P9 M2.0 FDE Apex trigger RTS rear sight

Emerson Mach 1 BTS (titanium lined folder)
IMG_7418M&Ps with Coffee Photos copy.jpg
IMG_7424M&Ps with Coffee Photos copy.jpg
IMG_7426M&Ps with Coffee Photos copy.jpg

First cup of java this morning......planed on sipping it while setting up my new iPhone....upgraded from one a few years old....didn't really have a need to....but wife's iPhone 6 was ancient and needed to be replaced. The cost to add a second unit was somehow negligible due to some deal they were running........so.....

Quickly became disinterested......not enough coffee in my system to piddle with phone bs.

Second cup found me moved on to more interesting reading. Cool owner's manual........

I didn't get a Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas this year.....but the adult version. (y) BCM RECCE 16 KMR-LW.

I want to add a quality optic.... keep the weight/bulk down. I'm becoming a big fan of the 1-6 & 1-8 power variables with daytime visible red dots. Just have to see what's left in the piggy bank. Don't want something that I'll wish I'd spent just a bit more for later on......don't need to waste funds, either.

Hot coffee & fluffy marshmallows.

HK P2000SK .357 Sig / Safariland ALS

HK P7M13 9mm in Don Hume glove - in the running for the best designed pistol ever. Trigger guard gets hot as coffee though after 50 rounds.

Benchmade Osborn design titanium w/ mother of pearl

IMG_7458HK P7M13  P2000SK Emerson Osborn Design Titanium Mother of Pearl with Coffee Photos copy.jpg
IMG_7463HK P7M13  P2000SK Emerson Osborn Design Titanium Mother of Pearl with Coffee Photos copy.jpg

Holiday morning coffee with

Sig W. German P230 9mm kurz
Sig P239 SAS 9mm 3.6" barrel

Spyderco Enuff Salt II Offshore w/ classic sheepsfoot shaped ultra-corrosion resistant H1 steel 2.75" blade & sheath
Spyderco Enuff Salt folder w/ H1 3" clip blade

IMG_7480 copy.jpg
IMG_7484 copy.jpg
SIG P230 6 copy.jpg
SIG P230 copy.jpg

Black rifle coffee is the best tasting for sure. All there roast are great

There was a whole thing with Kyle Rittenhouse wearing one of their shirts and they denounced him.. Lead to people looking into political contributions of the owner and he gives money to antigun politicians. The whole company is a farce.

There was a whole thing with Kyle Rittenhouse wearing one of their shirts and they denounced him.. Lead to people looking into political contributions of the owner and he gives money to antigun politicians. The whole company is a farce.
Very interesting, going to need to dig into this now.

Man, I'm loving the P7 pistols in here...it was my first duty gun, back in 1992, when I was still wet behind the ears. Great gun other than the slide launching off during some weapon clearing drills at SWAT school.

Reactions: DubfromGA

Coffee this morning with a new addition.

A new solution to when I'm carrying in a pocket holster.

Have yet to get to the range with it, but able to take full grip, like the sights and the trigger isn't objectionable.

Gotta see how it runs.

20210103_095147.jpg

20210103_095315.jpg

This was a birthday present from my wife a few years back. The irony is that it now lives in her chest pack as I prefer my HK45C. I always thought I was suppose to be the one who bought guns "for her."

I do appendix carry it on occasion, and have found the sandpaper grip rubs a raw spot; which explains the redneck electrical tape.

Thanks....it's been a solid performer for me. Ordered it not quite a year ago....took a couple months to get it in. It's a UTC with their 1.5" tlc and a couple other changes. The 20 lpi checkering is much to my liking. Thinking about going with similar specs on a Monolith Heavyweight......tough call because it'll be wiping out my scope money to do so. :mad:

500+ flawlessly fed rounds during the first few range sessions. Damn solid accuracy. Cleaned it up, put some new grips on it (thicker) and carrying often. Buggered up slim bushings out and replaced with better quality Challis grip bushings.

Using another Crossbreed product with the P365 today... velcro backed holsters that stick to a stretch band, which then wraps back over the holsters and holds everything very securely and tight.

Great for gym clothes which are the order of the day today.

This is an old pic with my EDC and a cup that has since gotten broken. The pistol has had a couple of upgrades since then, but it's my favorite picture of it.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1532567323572.jpg
    FB_IMG_1532567323572.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 64