• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GunsAmerica: Tactical Rifles Sues The Snipers Hide – The Truth About Internet...

rxs0

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2009
USA
TacticalRifles.net Sues The Snipers Hide ? The Truth About Internet Bullies

Opinions regarding Paul Helinski of GunsAmerica response?

nadehahy.jpg

Paul Helinski of Guns America

Last edited:
That was an entertaining read, especially the comments.

Implying the voice in the video is Frank is quite comical. There are hundreds of videos Frank speaks in online and he doesn't sounds anything like that in a single one. I'm sure they know this but that doesn't sound nearly as good for them.

The receiver wobble is funny as well, a factory R700 doesn't wobble that much with only two threads engaged let alone 5-6 like in the video. A factory 700 also has a tighter fitting recoil lug.

I'm close to counterblogging this whole damned thing. Prolly get sued for using the public dat.

GunsAmerica: Tactical Rifles Sues The Snipers Hide – The Truth About Internet...

What I find most insulting is how Paul Helinski of GunsAmerica refers to us readers as "parrots" and "armchair snipers". I guess he feels he is the only one with a brain to figure all this out. He obviously thinks we're stupid and can't think for ourselves. It is one thing to have one malicious post on this forum, but when you start seeing multiple posts on different forums saying the same thing, the conclusion is obvious.

Also, Paul Helinski toots his horn about our freedoms, namely supporting the 2nd Amendment. What about freedom of speech?

Paul, are you now going to sue Frank for posts about GunsAmerica? I wouldn't be surprised.

Paul, thanks for letting us know how you feel about us. I am sure readers here will take this into account the next time they consider buying a rifle off of GunsAmerica.

rxs0

Last edited:
Guns America is clearly being paid for their words by Rooney. What a classless douche camp they have going on there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly, it's amazing to me that such vast differences of perspective exist in light of the photos and stories that have been posted, especially if TR and GA truly believe what they're saying. I suppose also under the assumption that the complaints w/TR on this and other sites are legitimate. That said, I've seen pictures of one side of the story, and nothing from the other. It's also astounding that people will go to such measures in response to public internet discussion. I suppose it's not so hard to believe when I step back and realize that a lot of people don't think quite like me.

If I were running TR, I'd be quadruple checking my shit and giving an in-depth inside look at what QC measures are in place via Youtube and sites like this to legitimize my work. Then again, for the work that's supposed to be done, I would probably charge about half. I could buy a lathe and do most of the work myself for $7000.

I think this is good. Hopefully they don't realize they are burying themselves 'till way after they are too deep.

It's too bad they won't let anyone post on it there. I have tried twice and they both got deleted.

Try again Monday, he said we can post after that. Prolly get deleted again, but worth a shot. And it'll give him more to dig through in search of those few gleaming posts that agree with his morphed sense of reality.

I sent 2 messages to Paul Helinski including in the comments to call me, I emailed my number and so far, zero.

he never called... clearly biased and spreading knowingly false information

Anyone with any brains would know that it's really bad business to piss off (on) your own customers as well as potential customers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the time this is all over, TR and GA will have caused a full "Streisand Effect". They deserve what they have sown.

As posted in the other thread about this topic,

Make sure, since Guns America is deleting comments until Monday, that you contact their sponsors about this.

The fact they are knowingly spreading false information about what is legal and what is just pure speculation puts them on the same plane as Tactical Rifles. They jumped in this with both feet, knowingly made false allegations against me that have no legal bearing, and are promoting Tactical Rifles as the victim in all this, we need to let their sponsors know, supporting a Frivolous Lawsuit against anyone is not to be tolerated.

Email their sponsors, and let them know. The truth is truly out there and they made no effort to seek the truth and even when presented with legal precedent regarding this case, they dismissed and continued to promote the lies.

Since they don't care, maybe there sponsors might. I mean how can you trust anything they say when they are willing to bend the truth this far for the sake of a supporter.

I sent 2 messages to Paul Helinski including in the comments to call me, I emailed my number and so far, zero.

he never called... clearly biased and spreading knowingly false information

He talks good smack on his own soap box which is predictable and one sided, its too bad for him he hitched his wagon to a turd maker (TR).
Just another part of the problem vs a solution.

I would be surprised if he ever called you or offered to meet in person.
I know nothing of the guy except reading his own written words which paint him as a dick head / stupid dick head.

ya know, this is no different than the website that a certain lady started to help people out with contractors. we all see her on TV with her commercials. let's call this sight AL. i have a small business, and people post reviews of your work. if you are a douche, then a client will post a negative comment. if you have multiple negative comments, then a prospective client knows to not spend money with you. 80% of my new business comes from there. how is this any freaking different than when a new guy that comes here looking for reviews on a product or a current customer that is pissed when he realizes he got ripped off.

maybe add that to your stable frank.

I encourage anyone who supports the hide to write to guns America and express their concerns. I have, and feel the fans of the hide out number the fans of Tactical Rifles 100:1 atleast.

I encourage anyone who supports the hide to write to guns America and express their concerns. I have, and feel the fans of the hide out number the fans of Tactical Rifles 100:1 atleast.

Nice idea.

The only problem is Paul Helinski of GunsAmerica will delete your comment as soon you post it. He is clearly not interested in freedom of speech.

rxs0

Nice idea.

The only problem is Paul Helinski of GunsAmerica will delete your comment as soon you post it. He is clearly not interested in freedom of speech.

rxs0

He seems to be deleting all further comments until Monday, and will doubtless delete any post that doesn't agree with his views after that. However, I will continue to post on Monday anyway, give him more truthful posts to dig through while looking for those few warped individual posts that agree with him.

Nice idea.

rxs0

+1 I wrote a comment and it was deleted/disallowed. So I emailed FNH USA about it and why the FNX-45 just dropped off my buy list as a host for my new SWR Octane (Form 4 pending).

He is a well respected collector of Civil War era facial hair. That is all the credibility he needs.

Fellas, keep posting comments on GA, tho they will be deleted ensure to share a copy of said comment in the defense fund thread here so it is all documented

Just out of curiosity I googled GA Precision's BBB and there are 0 complaints.

G A Precision Review - GUNS & GUNSMITHS in Kansas City, MO - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Greater Kansas City

Not that they have never turned out a rifle that didn't live up to expectations (I'm guessing, I see someone is having issues with a GAP-10 and loading for it). The difference is that they George and his CS guys are active on the forums and responsive to their client's concerns DESPITE huge demand for their product. They seem to honestly want to make it right and in a reasonable time-frame.

We all know this game takes patience sometimes to get a great custom build done. What a nightmare to have a rifle delayed an extra 1-2 YEARS after paying DOUBLE market prices for similar builds and to get it minus accessories or with sub-par fit, finish, or function. I don't have a "dog in the fight" to use an over-used phrase, but I guess I kind of do as an end user. I am very grateful that there is a forum like this where I can make my own decision based off reviews by actual end-users on where to spend my hard earned money on a dream rifle-build that only comes a few times in a lifetime.

Sure Frank rubs some people wrong both on and off this forum, but I would prefer a person that speaks his mind even if I don't agree with it vs. a "soft spoken Englishman" that takes people's hard earned money, screws them and then wonders in a kind way why people would be upset, or how they would dare talk about their experience in a negative way.

This gunsamerica guy seems to kinda have his heart in the right place(at least that's how he's trying to come off), but is uninformed and not addressing the real issues that some of the comments he didn't delete brought up. He probably doesn't even shoot precision rifles, he doesn't seem to have much knowledge about this very different "dark-side" that we enjoy.

Why is he so convinced that this youtube video is the only basis for people to not want to deal with TR? He's either ignorant and dense going off that assumption or really does have a monetary or other reason to ignore the myriad of other customers that seem to have had the same complaints and issues over and over with TR.

I' ve met a lot of good people along the way, in shooting.

But there are also some shady motherfuckers out there.

This made me laugh dude. Short and to the point, just like a good Marine would say! I agree 100%. I just "met" a shady motherfucker on the 800 yard line today, and all of his buddies seemed like nice, cool dudes.

birds of a feather flock together...

Definitely document your comments and the fact they are being deleted, and stick to the facts, don't engage in personal attacks,

real questions will make the point much better then calling any of them names.

Watching him dance around a question on how a privately owned forum that has control over all content can be sued for the same when legally there is no obligation to provide a forum for their business effort. It's the same reason he has right to delete our comments, so how does he justify the suit. Or if based on the legal codes presented to him by Wayne Anderson, how it doesn't show the frivolous nature of the filing and how does he support this abuse of the court system?

Point out the facts let them show their ignorance trying to address them. As noted several times, they want to go fishing, nothing else they want to use the court system to fish for a case where one doesn't exist.

This gunsamerica guy seems to kinda have his heart in the right place(at least that's how he's trying to come off), but is uninformed and not addressing the real issues that some of the comments he didn't delete brought up. He probably doesn't even shoot precision rifles, he doesn't seem to have much knowledge about this very different "dark-side" that we enjoy.

Don't kid yourself the douchenozzle is as bad or worse than TR's esteemed owner. He's a gigantic scab on the ass of the firearms industry and thinks he's god's gift to all things firearms. Google his name and read around about some of the shit he's pulled and you'll see exactly where he's coming from.

As has been said, "Birds of a Feather"

Does Helinski own GA or just write for them? I have a hard time believing he's a writer because his grammar is AWFUL. It kind of reminds me of the grammar used in the glowing reviews of TR products. I can't wait to see this thing play out in court. OH THE DRAMA! This lawsuit is life or death for Rooney and TR. If it goes sideways on them (and it probably will) there will be no way to save face. It has put a spotlight on TR's work all over the internet, and not in a good way... I think the video speaks for itself.

All the name calling and childish remarks about looks... etc. do not help Frank's case. In fact, those behaviours only serve to strengthen the case of those calling Frank and the members of this site Bullies. If you can not think of more intelligent commentary on the subject then don't contribute. This isn't a locker room, and this isn't a situation where ignorance or childishness will help. Right now there is an immense amount of scrutiny, and the best thing that we can do for Frank and Sniper's Hide is be on our best behaviour and act like the professionals we all are.

TC

Post Script, This isn't geared just to posters in this thread. This is geared to all those who may be posting things on other threads and other forums.

Last edited: