• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing Gunsmith around St. Louis MO or Freeburg, IL

Mgordon

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2007
Wellington, Ohio
www.shortactioncustoms.com
I'm trying to help out a contact find a good smith around the St. Louis MO or Freeburg, IL location. Any help would be appreciated. You may contact the customer with any leads at

[email protected]

Work to be performed is...

Recrown barrel
Free float barrel
Check action for stress from the bedding
Tune the trigger.

Re: Gunsmith around St. Louis MO or Freeburg, IL

Ron Hoehn, Wright City MO,which is basically St Louis.
636-745-8144

Graf's Reloading
923 South 5th Street,
St Charles, MO 63301-2416
(636) 946-7468

I'm pretty sure they have still have a smith that does work for them. If it is the same guy that built the rifle I have, I'd recommend them.

Belleville IL has Belleville Indoor Shooting Range and a full smith. I think his name is Sam?? Its right up the road from Freeburg.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.Gordon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm trying to help out a contact find a good smith around the St. Louis MO or Freeburg, IL location.
</div></div>
Did you ever find anyone?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: n2turbos</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.Gordon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm trying to help out a contact find a good smith around the St. Louis MO or Freeburg, IL location.
</div></div>
Did you ever find anyone? </div></div>

Yes, thank you. I was helping a customer track down someone more local.

Mark