• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gym Pet-Peeves

Bring back the camel toed yoga pants, They are very motivational when worn correctly. LOL!!

I cant stand the Spartan looking dude that gets on the treadmill right next to ME when all the others are open making Me feel the shame of needing to be there in the first place.

Guys on roids that give off a smell like rotten farina.

Guidos, and all the baggage that phenomenon carries with it.

The bullshitters/talkers.

Those who think they can do pull ups but never actually complete one good rep.

People who feel it necessary to eat IN the gym.

The guy who thinks he knows how to hit a heavy bag or speed bag but just winds up embarrassing himself. Possibly also hurting his hands.

Chicks who put on hot pants who are suddenly driven by self-conscious feelings of regret to wrap a floppy sweater around their waist while they wiggle walk on a treadmill so nobody sees their ass. Now instead of looking at your ass, we are looking at your stupid ass. Honey, you don't look that good and those that are actually training really could care less.

The person who has to stand there and talk to the gym staff at the counter all day. The gym people don't want to talk to you or hear about the richard simmons routine you just did. Just work out and leave. Anyone who works at a gym will tell you this is the worst part of the job.

--Fargo007

1. People who walk away from a fully loaded bar, and don't re-rack their plates. Selfish shits.
(I'm surprised this seems to be a new one in the thread)

2. Supersetters. Especially when they tie up the only power rack and/or vertical support bench in the whole (tiny) gym.

3. People that think 90-120 second of rest between sets is excessive when squatting/deadlifting decent weight.

I don't give two shits about people half-squatting on the Smith machine or curling with massive belly assistance. If they want to fake themselves out, awesome. I know my score.

1. Guys who lift too much with horrible form.
2. Guys who make hulk sounds or sound like steam is escaping with every rep.
3. Girls with way too much perfume on next to you on the cardio equipment.
4. +1 on the old naked dudes trolling the locker room, especially if they like to hang out and brush their teeth at the sink.
5. Guys who walk barefoot in the locker room.
6. Guys who sit bare-assed on the locker room benches.
7. Guys who walk up to the mirror and then angle away while they do a quick flex and check...yep, you're still skinny.
8. Guys who come up and ask me how much I bench.
9. Guys who act like more weight = tougher, because tricep pushdowns win fights.
10. Guys in spandex shorts.
11. ^ especially when they do crunches and look at you.
12. +1 on the squat rack being used for curls.
13. Guys who ask you how many more sets you have in the middle of a set.
14. Anybody who uses the gym as a meat market. Lift more, then go to a bar/club.

This.

Also, I haven't seen so much anger toward super-sets. But, I have never seen someone tie up lots of equipment either.

My personal favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgH_ZoMOht8

BMT

i-hate-crossfit-faggots_o_1675267.jpg

Well we now have a guy that comes in at the same time we all do. He tried to jump in with us on the bench and spot. He has NO CLUE how to do a proper lift off and has almost killed one guy. He also smells terrible, I mean to the point that you know he is in the gym before he walks onto the gym floor. About a week ago a gym manager asked him to go apply deodorant or leave the facility. He stomped off like a baby and as not been back. Thank The Lord!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here in Israel I go to a local gym. You always have some tiny douche that can't or won't workout trying to tell people their lifting form is wrong. I tell one of them to stfu and try my weights. Couldn't do it to save his little chickensh*t life.

I don't much care for people that look at me all wierd when I'm doing squats and a nut pops out of my ranger panties, I mean it's not like I intend for that to happen but when your rockin some badass daisy duke runnin shorts to fit in with the cool guys what do they expect. Don't like my hairy balls hangin out then dont look

That is not safe.....You should ask them for a spot..

I hate when anyone who has ear phones in and singing what ever the hell they are listing too out loud. I just want to trip there ass on the tread mill. Or the damn gossip girls talking about how there abs was back in the day..

Dunno what it's like in the US, but here in Australia; When the footy season finishes and every one of them packs the freeweights area spending 2/3 their time talking and hogging benches, getting 'shredded' for Stereo/Future and act all weird when the gym manager kindly tells them to start lifting or get out.

When some sped turns the fan off because they "dont like the noise" despite the fact you're in the zone halfway through a 1 hour cardio sesh and you want to be able to feel some air movement.

That guy who always has to butt in on your workout because your form isn't 100% right. I appreciated the dude when i first started lifting who told me to "stop squatting because i'd hurt myself, and go see a PT and get my form corrected" and then returned to his workout. I don't appreciate some mid-twenties dropkick telling me the finer points of bicep curls simply because he "learnt it better from my mate who is like seriously an a-grade shredded comp lifter with like a 2% bodyfat bro"

That guy who always seems to be doing the same workout as you, even though you SWORE he was doing chest like 2 seconds ago he's suddenly jumping on the low rower with you...

Chicks who give you dirty looks because you dared to glance in their direction. Yes, you're at a public gym, people will look at you including males. I look at dudes too, i look at the mid-fifties lady on the walker, i look at myself in the mirror, i look at the roof. My eye is drawn to movement as i am an invertebrate and that is is the nature of eyesight, and you walked in front of me. I have 0 interest in your stanky wide-footed box-gap.

What is hilarious is that all these situations reflect exactly when I go to a public range.

"Gym Bro's" turn into your public range/Local club's "Wanna be Instructor"

-__-