• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Had to draw on someone today, police department held me at gunpoint

Krugermeier

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2022
Carolinas
Was coming home from the range and a shirtless hispanic male began tailgating me from the main road my range is off, at the top of a mountain a few miles before it becomes a steep downgrade. I slow to put my truck in 2nd gear so the brakes wouldn't heat up on the steep downgrade (one lane each way). Shirtless hispanic male (hereby referred to as SHM) continues to tailgate, honking horn. As we begin to go down the downgrade, SHM enters oncoming traffic to pass me, reenters right-of-way lane, and brake checks me to a stop. Gets out of his vehicle, visibly agitated. Begins punching my window and yelling at me. I reach to the passenger seat. SHM begins apologizing and says he is a mechanic that stopped to make sure my car was okay. I verbalize to deescalate and neutralize the impending threat with "get back" "go back to your car" etc. SHM returns to his car. By now cars have lined up behind us. SHM begins to drive forward then pulls aside into a turnout. SHM reenters traffic behind me. We get to the bottom of the mountain, SHM continues to follow me as I drive home. SHM ends up in front of me due to normal traffic.

About four miles later on the same road, I come upon an intersection, I have the green light. Police cruiser stopped to my left at a red. SHM, in front of me, begins waving his hand and pointing to my vehicle. Cruiser lights up and pulls in front of me. I bring my vehicle to a stop in the middle of the intersection, immediately roll down my window and put both hands out. In a matter of 1 minute, about 6 cruisers and a motor unit converge on the intersection surrounding my vehicle. SHM comes to a stop 100 yards ahead of me, out of the intersection, exits his vehicle, and begins video recording with his phone. K9 unit appears behind me. 4 officers with guns drawn begin instructing me on how to exit the vehicle and walk backwards. I follow instructions, they handcuff me and sit me down on a curb. As this happens, SHM gets back into his car and drives off. Officers pull him over a mile up the road.

I recite everything to the officers as I just stated, stayed calm and described to them the make, model, caliber, and locations of the firearms I had in the vehicle. They checked everything out. They noticed SHM was gone. After they got my story, and I assume whatever SHM had to say, I hear an officer speaking to SHM on the phone, stating he made a very bad decision approaching and attacking someone's vehicle. They informed him I was licensed and acted within the law, and that he was lucky he wasn't dead. The officer told him "If you approached my vehicle the way you did, and I had a gun, I would have killed you".

They uncuffed me, gave me a cold bottle of water, and apologized. I had a good conversation with them after, and joked with the officer that initially drew down on me. The range I was returning from is located in a terrible part of town, albeit secluded in the mountain from the urban area, and people like SHM are run of the mill there. It was clear the tattooed, shirtless hispanic male was a frequent meth user from his appearance.

I was just glad the officers gave my firearms back.

Last edited:
So did they just chat with the criminal on the phone or go arrest him?

Somehow I think I know the answer.
The officer told me neither party was being arrested or charged with a crime due to it being an 'incident of road rage'. I was surprised, but I was glad I didn't have to discharge at any point and got my firearms back. That was first-hand, worldclass experience in deescalation and CCW responsibility. Training pays off.

Last edited:
After you convinced the SHM to return to his vehicle, I would not have continued on the same direction of that route. I would have headed the other way to a more remote area in case SHM had any further intentions to threaten me. I'd even roll my window down if SHM decided to initiate another stop and start reaching into my vehicle, as castle doctrine in my state extends to your vehicle boundaries. Breach that boundary and its game on. There would be no need for cops to intervene. Cops usually make it harder on the law abiding than they do the criminals. You are very lucky that your LEO encounter eventually ended up in your favor. I'm not a gambling man like that.

Last edited:
After you sent the SHM back to his vehicle, I would not have continued on the same direction of that route. I would have headed the other way to a more remote area in case SHM had any further wishes to threaten me. There would be no reason for any cops to be involved.
In hindsight I agree. At the point SHM reentered his vehicle, our one-lane-each-way was on a steep downgrade and proved unsafe to 180 a vehicle, as I would have to initiate a K-point turn with oncoming traffic both ways. But yes, with imminent threats to one’s life, some risks are worth taking. Would SHM turned around as well, continuing to follow me so he could sic the PD on me? Who knows.

I continued along my route as I was not seeking a confrontation and had nothing to hide if a LEO were to get involved. I would discharge if SHM appeared again with a weapon that could pose bodily harm, within my personal boundary. This is a duty-to-retreat grey area.

or do you mean the car was found no body has turned up yet I know nothing , nothing and
DistantInferiorBluejay-size_restricted.gif

So your gerbil voodoo worked or reaching for the gun did? Why not drive away?

Had a scenario just like this not work out for the guy in your shoes at all...

Reactions: Bender
How fucking steep is the hill? So steep that you had to crawl down it in 2nd gear? 20% grade or something? Or were you being a dick and collided with a dick who happened to be Hispanic? Having dealt with my share of road rage assholes, I'd never keep driving towards my house. A change in direction was the easy way to end it, if he kept following you, then it is time to call 911 or something else.

The last road rage idiot I met followed me to an abandoned rock quarry. He was screaming about the horrible shit he was going to do to me now that he knew where I lived. I asked him if he saw my house?

How fucking steep is the hill? So steep that you had to crawl down it in 2nd gear? 20% grade or something? Or were you being a dick and collided with a dick who happened to be Hispanic? Having dealt with my share of road rage assholes, I'd never keep driving towards my house. A change in direction was the easy way to end it, if he kept following you, then it is time to call 911 or something else.

The last road rage idiot I met followed me to an abandoned rock quarry. He was screaming about the horrible shit he was going to do to me now that he knew where I lived. I asked him if he saw my house?
Lots of 2nd gear downhills in Pa. and we don't have big mountains .
Red Rock Mountain averages 9.3 and steepest is 14 . About 2 miles down .

Not too hard to find news stories of people/guns being targeted at gun ranges.

Likely more to follow as society degrades to survival of the fittest.

My knowledge of these crimes easily turns the dial toward "in fear for my life".

Last edited:
Based on what you’re saying, the dude at most committed disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor which did not happen in the officers presence which in most states would be a criminal citation in lieu of arrest.

If he would’ve made specific threats to you that you thought were credible, could either be felony threats of violence or 5th degree assault misdemeanor depending upon the circumstances. Those would’ve been arrests even if not occurred in the presence of an officer.

A lot of people assume what people can/should go to jail for. Each state is different and the more liberal states take less people to jail.

In May 2020 I was in a Petersburg Va. gas station. Early morning. One of those pumps on and lit but the station was still closed, only credit cards to activate pumps, just of the highway. There were two other people getting gas. An older Lexus pulls in and two guys get out. One goes to a man at the pump in the first lane and starts screaming at him. My hearing is shot away so what he exactly said I'm not sure. The other guy did the same to a woman at the pump in my lane just up from me. He said something to her she said something back and he pushed her. She took the nozzle out of the filler and pointed it at him. Then he started toward me his friend was already headed my way too. I drew my pistol on him clicked the safety off and pointed center of mass. I didn't say anything. His next move was toward the Lexus and his friend beat him there. They drove away. I decided the few gallons I had pumped were enough to get to another station. The other two people must have thought the same as we all left. It didn't appear that either of them were armed, at least I didn't see anything. Had his next step continued in my direction I would have shot him for sure.

In May 2020 I was in a Petersburg Va. gas station. Early morning. One of those pumps on and lit but the station was still closed, only credit cards to activate pumps, just of the highway. There were two other people getting gas. An older Lexus pulls in and two guys get out. One goes to a man at the pump in the first lane and starts screaming at him. My hearing is shot away so what he exactly said I'm not sure. The other guy did the same to a woman at the pump in my lane just up from me. He said something to her she said something back and he pushed her. She took the nozzle out of the filler and pointed it at him. Then he started toward me his friend was already headed my way too. I drew my pistol on him clicked the safety off and pointed center of mass. I didn't say anything. His next move was toward the Lexus and his friend beat him there. They drove away. I decided the few gallons I had pumped were enough to get to another station. The other two people must have thought the same as we all left. It didn't appear that either of them were armed, at least I didn't see anything. Had his next step continued in my direction I would have shot him for sure.
Good move on the ladies part, if she had a Bic lighter handy things could get sporty.

Get a dash cam.. no longer your word vs thiers.

I'm in the market for one myself; that looks front and back. However, there are so darn many out there with lots of mixed reviews.

Where to start? Recommendations?

Reactions: Dot3

Personally I wouldn't have kept driving. I would have grabbed the plate number, pulled over at the next most convenient spot and called the police my self.

I had a situation a few weeks back. I came from the range, and the cat was staring under my wife's car parked up against the bushes. Not just looking but that big eyed cat look that says what the fuck is that doing there. I figure there is big male cat or something under there, but when I crouch down and look under the car, I can see the feet of someone hiding on the other side. Ok, time to find out what this dude is up to. So I head back to the front of the driveway, and grab my shovel and head back down. I walked around the front of the car because he was hiding at the back. He was turned the other way and didn't realize I was there, so I scraped the nose of my shovel across the concrete. He stands straight up like the drill sergeant just yelled attention. I notice a couple things right off the bat. He had a big rock in one hand, he is covered in sweat, and his face neck and forearms are covered in tattoos, and his eyes are super glassy, like mirrors.{probably strung out for a couple days}

He immediately starts to apologize for coming onto to my property like he did. He says I wouldn't do nothing like that, but I am not from around here, I wrecked my car in the ditch and I am running from the cops.

I tell him, that shitty I hope they don't catch you. Then he kind of follows me up to the front of the driveway at a distance. Then it looked like he realized he still had his weapon and tried to nonchalantly put it down.

He says, "I will give like 100 bucks to give me ride out of town."

I say, "I am not getting involved like that but there is an old foundation next door you can hide in."

He says, "I will take you up on that glass of water."

I say, "I didn't offer a glass of water but I will turn on the hose if you want to get a drink." As I head across the front yard to get the hose, thinking about what to do. I see the cops pull up. And this was the weirdest thing to me. They pulled up right to the property line where if someone was in my driveway they couldn't see them because of the bushes, then he gets out and comes and peeks around corner like he knew exactly where the guy was hiding behind the car.

I turned and got ready to run behind the burning bushes to front the steps, figuring the guy is going make a break for my front door. The guy was arrested without incident, likely because he had a few minutes to talk and calm down. No doubt in my mind that rock was meant to bash the first cop that came around the corner.

Upon hearing the police arresting someone in front and thinking it's me the wife pokes her head out to see whats going on. She sees me standing in front of the steps and I give her the old nod and laugh.

I waited in the front yard expecting the police to come talk to me, but they left and never did.

I got a ride home from a guy at work the other day and this story came up in conversation. We were talking about code enforcement because he had just received a cease and desist order for building a sign in front of his business without paying the 300 dollar sign fee, that they didn't tell him he needed to pay when he went and got a building permit to build the fucking sign.

He says, "what if the guy pulled outa knife or gun?" I was like you would have to be pretty fast on the draw vs a shovel at 10ft.

Grabbing my gun out the car would have immediately turned things up to 11.

I can only imagine the damage done to my vehicles had the police had to fire on the guy in my driveway.

I heard the cop ask the guy, "is that your buddy over there?" Why the fuck we would be in front yard in full view of everyone if I was his "buddy." If I was a cohort in whatever gang he was involved with he would have been inside and you wouldn't have found him. I also wonder what the questioning was like.

"If you approached my vehicle the way you did, and I had a gun, I would have killed you".
Being in LE does have it's benefits.

"I was just glad the officers gave my firearms back."
Huh?? Oh, California. NVM.

Reactions: Slash0311
Immediately after drawing your firearm, call 911 so they can get your very short clear version of what happened on the recorded line which can be used later in court.

Yep - this is drilled in nearly every CCW/CPL class. Of course, it assumes that you are behaving legally and don't mind talking to the police. Not sure what things are like in SD; in my area, it'd likely be a quick and polite conversation with a sheriff's deputy.

All usual caveats about talking to the police apply - don't self-incriminate and don't lie being priorities.

Reactions: woogie_man
Glad it worked out for you.

Food for thought for anyone to think about.

It would be easy to be targeted leaving a range. Don't assume the SHM is working alone either.

Distance is your friend. Either pulling over and letting him go one (but presents a tactical problem on a road like the OP had)

Call 911 as soon as possible. If a cell signal isn't an option, record (even just audio) with your cell phone.

"I was in fear of my life because..." is the key phrase every gun owner should know.

The officers did a "felony traffic stop" by the book. I'm sure tge SHM gave them a wrong version of events that the officers had to respond accordingly to. You did the right thing by the hands, complying, and sorting it out.

We just had an incident here in my neck of the woods that started very similarly, but ended with the aggressor dead. No charges to the shooter. Glad you don't have someone's life on your conscience, but maybe a few examples will help some of these newcomers understand that they need to leave their prior lifestyles in the country they left.

We just had an incident here in my neck of the woods that started very similarly, but ended with the aggressor dead. No charges to the shooter. Glad you don't have someone's life on your conscience, but maybe a few examples will help some of these newcomers understand that they need to leave their prior lifestyles in the country they left.
I would have his life on my conscience as much as all his other victims and mine would be on his.

There's a few remote areas around me with zero cell coverage. I'd have zero regrets for leaving SHM out there for the buzzards to feast on.

It was interesting to learn SOP of a felony traffic stop. As the police were handcuffing me they asked if there was anyone else in the car. ‘No sir.’ They continued to draw down on my vehicle and shouted ‘Passenger, the driver gave you up. Come out now’. That must be standard operating procedure for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 338dude
What caused him to tailgate you and honk in the first place? It seems like a road rage incident. Did you do something to make him angry? I mean if he just went up to your window and you didnt see any weapons in his hands arent you safe inside your vehicle? If he really wanted to do something to you or rob you i think he would have approached with a weapon drawn. Sounds to me just like a small case of road rage where we are not getting the whole story.

What caused him to tailgate you and honk in the first place? It seems like a road rage incident. Did you do something to make him angry? I mean if he just went up to your window and you didnt see any weapons in his hands arent you safe inside your vehicle? If he really wanted to do something to you or rob you i think he would have approached with a weapon drawn. Sounds to me just like a small case of road rage where we are not getting the whole story.
Like I told the officers - drugs and ego.

The fact SHM didn’t have a shirt on and looked like he was coming home from a Kid Rock concert played to my favor.

(I do love me some of Kid Rock’s first album)

Last edited:
Reactions: BiggBeans
It was interesting to learn SOP of a felony traffic stop. As the police were handcuffing me they asked if there was anyone else in the car. ‘No sir.’ They continued to draw down on my vehicle and shouted ‘Passenger, the driver gave you up. Come out now’. That must be standard operating procedure for them.
I want to make it a law that its illegal for LE to lie to you for any reason at any time.

I want to make it a law that its illegal for LE to lie to you for any reason at any time.
I agree. Would be valuable public knowledge if someone put together training material on how to combat police SOP like traffic stops.

Similar to Massad Ayoob’s videos

It undermines any trust in law enforcement we could have ever had.
With my state’s rapidly changing demographics, I am afraid that as a White man, other groups will be given preferential treatment over me, instead of equally. I experienced this firsthand with the Department of Justice in a clear-cut case of preferential treatment by other groups. It was only my own countrymen and countrywomen that assisted me in my time of need. The others were indifferent.

I was in a brutal self defense case many years ago, the gang was let out of prison early due to a jail overcrowding law, violated parole, and killed a few people down the street from where I live. I asked that my CCW be expedited because of this instead of having to wait a year for my appointment, and the minority groups could not have cared less about the imminent threats to my life, the felons that are actively looking for me.

It was my own countrymen and countrywomen that went above and beyond for me, made phone calls to the proper people, and took the time to listen to my story.

I had to observe a 3rd grade classroom for a college class a few years ago, the classroom where my mother and aunt went to school in the 60s, all with children of blond hair and blue eyes. Fast forward to the date of my observation, and 31 out of 32 children were children of first-generation mexican immigrants. One of the children was a White boy.

More than half of the latinx children had to take an hour out of each of their curriculum each day to participate in an ELD program - English Language Development.

The one White child was given free time to play and had his education paused while providing equity for the latinx children. With the amount of latinx flooding my state’s judicial and education system, it is clear that their own kin are being given preferential treatment while my countrymen are being passed over and not allowed to develop to their full potential.

I wrote a scathing report on why the American taxpayer should not subsidize English-Language-Development programs and got an standing ovation from my professor at the time.

8EF02D81-7152-4B30-896D-6C1F16ED64FB.jpeg

2A59F413-8434-4B63-9E9D-770559FFF507.png

6C72F4CE-3C44-488B-A9DA-20F61BA80F24.jpeg

6FEB8E65-97D6-4DEC-913B-58422D9A9EB8.jpeg

2ED768DF-BDB5-411B-A4B9-5F2E04E41E0F.png

Last edited:
Canman--I live across the river from Petersburg--what a hellhole. You are fortunate things worked out like they did for you. Nobody with any sense of self-preservation goes there.

Reactions: canman
It sounds like you had as good an outcome from your situation as could have happened. Like others have said, having a dash cam and calling the police first might have helped. I'll be looking into dash cams.

Reactions: 338dude
The officers did a "felony traffic stop" by the book. I'm sure tge SHM gave them a wrong version of events that the officers had to respond accordingly to. You did the right thing by the hands, complying, and sorting it out.
This is one of the best pieces of advice, just be cool. Generally if someone called they embellish the story so the police will fuck with you. Once you show the responding officer(s)you are decent, they will be cool, but they are going in blind off a little info.

I make a point when traveling too and from the range to deescalate driving spats by avoidance. Avoid stupids at all costs.

About 6 months ago some lady got aggressive with me while driving to the range, started following me. Was able to maneuver away and turned around when she got boxed in by other vehicles, pulled off in a parking lot, waited a few minutes and went about my day... I didn’t have to use my ak... gotta say it was a good day.

Sometimes not being there is the best way to avoid confrontation.

Immediately after drawing your firearm, call 911 so they can get your very short clear version of what happened on the recorded line which can be used later in court.
And do your home work for your state and county as to what the penalty is for giving a false report to a LEO..... I have been in some similar situations recently. America has changed, unfortunately. Next time recite the penalty for filing a false report and file a case against the person giving the false info. Good info from pineoak.

Reactions: Krugermeier
Personally I wouldn't have kept driving. I would have grabbed the plate number, pulled over at the next most convenient spot and called the police my self.

I had a situation a few weeks back. I came from the range, and the cat was staring under my wife's car parked up against the bushes. Not just looking but that big eyed cat look that says what the fuck is that doing there. I figure there is big male cat or something under there, but when I crouch down and look under the car, I can see the feet of someone hiding on the other side. Ok, time to find out what this dude is up to. So I head back to the front of the driveway, and grab my shovel and head back down. I walked around the front of the car because he was hiding at the back. He was turned the other way and didn't realize I was there, so I scraped the nose of my shovel across the concrete. He stands straight up like the drill sergeant just yelled attention. I notice a couple things right off the bat. He had a big rock in one hand, he is covered in sweat, and his face neck and forearms are covered in tattoos, and his eyes are super glassy, like mirrors.{probably strung out for a couple days}

He immediately starts to apologize for coming onto to my property like he did. He says I wouldn't do nothing like that, but I am not from around here, I wrecked my car in the ditch and I am running from the cops.

I tell him, that shitty I hope they don't catch you. Then he kind of follows me up to the front of the driveway at a distance. Then it looked like he realized he still had his weapon and tried to nonchalantly put it down.

He says, "I will give like 100 bucks to give me ride out of town."

I say, "I am not getting involved like that but there is an old foundation next door you can hide in."

He says, "I will take you up on that glass of water."

I say, "I didn't offer a glass of water but I will turn on the hose if you want to get a drink." As I head across the front yard to get the hose, thinking about what to do. I see the cops pull up. And this was the weirdest thing to me. They pulled up right to the property line where if someone was in my driveway they couldn't see them because of the bushes, then he gets out and comes and peeks around corner like he knew exactly where the guy was hiding behind the car.

I turned and got ready to run behind the burning bushes to front the steps, figuring the guy is going make a break for my front door. The guy was arrested without incident, likely because he had a few minutes to talk and calm down. No doubt in my mind that rock was meant to bash the first cop that came around the corner.

Upon hearing the police arresting someone in front and thinking it's me the wife pokes her head out to see whats going on. She sees me standing in front of the steps and I give her the old nod and laugh.

I waited in the front yard expecting the police to come talk to me, but they left and never did.

I got a ride home from a guy at work the other day and this story came up in conversation. We were talking about code enforcement because he had just received a cease and desist order for building a sign in front of his business without paying the 300 dollar sign fee, that they didn't tell him he needed to pay when he went and got a building permit to build the fucking sign.

He says, "what if the guy pulled outa knife or gun?" I was like you would have to be pretty fast on the draw vs a shovel at 10ft.

Grabbing my gun out the car would have immediately turned things up to 11.

I can only imagine the damage done to my vehicles had the police had to fire on the guy in my driveway.

I heard the cop ask the guy, "is that your buddy over there?" Why the fuck we would be in front yard in full view of everyone if I was his "buddy." If I was a cohort in whatever gang he was involved with he would have been inside and you wouldn't have found him. I also wonder what the questioning was like.

Drone. They had a drone.

Was coming home from the range and a shirtless hispanic male began tailgating me from the main road my range is off, at the top of a mountain a few miles before it becomes a steep downgrade. I slow to put my truck in 2nd gear so the brakes wouldn't heat up on the steep downgrade (one lane each way). Shirtless hispanic male (hereby referred to as SHM) continues to tailgate, honking horn. As we begin to go down the downgrade, SHM enters oncoming traffic to pass me, reenters right-of-way lane, and brake checks me to a stop. Gets out of his vehicle, visibly agitated. Begins punching my window and yelling at me. I reach to the passenger seat. SHM begins apologizing and says he is a mechanic that stopped to make sure my car was okay. I verbalize to deescalate and neutralize the impending threat with "get back" "go back to your car" etc. SHM returns to his car. By now cars have lined up behind us. SHM begins to drive forward then pulls aside into a turnout. SHM reenters traffic behind me. We get to the bottom of the mountain, SHM continues to follow me as I drive home. SHM ends up in front of me due to normal traffic.

About four miles later on the same road, I come upon an intersection, I have the green light. Police cruiser stopped to my left at a red. SHM, in front of me, begins waving his hand and pointing to my vehicle. Cruiser lights up and pulls in front of me. I bring my vehicle to a stop in the middle of the intersection, immediately roll down my window and put both hands out. In a matter of 1 minute, about 6 cruisers and a motor unit converge on the intersection surrounding my vehicle. SHM comes to a stop 100 yards ahead of me, out of the intersection, exits his vehicle, and begins video recording with his phone. K9 unit appears behind me. 4 officers with guns drawn begin instructing me on how to exit the vehicle and walk backwards. I follow instructions, they handcuff me and sit me down on a curb. As this happens, SHM gets back into his car and drives off. Officers pull him over a mile up the road.

I recite everything to the officers as I just stated, stayed calm and described to them the make, model, caliber, and locations of the firearms I had in the vehicle. They checked everything out. They noticed SHM was gone. After they got my story, and I assume whatever SHM had to say, I hear an officer speaking to SHM on the phone, stating he made a very bad decision approaching and attacking someone's vehicle. They informed him I was licensed and acted within the law, and that he was lucky he wasn't dead. The officer told him "If you approached my vehicle the way you did, and I had a gun, I would have killed you".

They uncuffed me, gave me a cold bottle of water, and apologized. I had a good conversation with them after, and joked with the officer that initially drew down on me. The range I was returning from is located in a terrible part of town, albeit secluded in the mountain from the urban area, and people like SHM are run of the mill there. It was clear the tattooed, shirtless hispanic male was a frequent meth user from his appearance.

I was just glad the officers gave my firearms back.
Its a shame how bad its gotten with all these Hispanic illegals,druggies and gang members.I fear it will get worse.Im glad you did not have to kill the idiot.Not for his sake but for yours.You acted with a cool head and did what you had to.

Its a shame how bad its gotten with all these Hispanic illegals,druggies and gang members.I fear it will get worse.Im glad you did not have to kill the idiot.Not for his sake but for yours.You acted with a cool head and did what you had to.

See post #39. The county, state, and world I grew up in not too long ago is nothing like it was. I had no idea how bad things could get. Ultimately why I am leaving the state for New England at the end of this month. Purely crime statistics that can be correlated with certain demographics.

I will not raise children around the invaders, the social parasites. I will not allow my children to be taught by the liberal-extremists that flood the public school system, and the state’s judicial system.

See post #39. The county, state, and world I grew up in not too long ago is nothing like it was. I had no idea how bad things could get. Ultimately why I am leaving the state for New England at the end of this month. Purely crime statistics that can be correlated with certain demographics.

I will not raise children around the invaders, the social parasites. I will not allow my children to be taught by the liberal-extremists that flood the public school system, and the state’s judicial system.
Im glad my 2 children are grown and I live in southeast TEXAS.

Im glad my 2 children are grown and I live in southeast TEXAS.
There are some very invaded parts of Texas, San Antonio comes to mind. That place is NASTY. I’ve lived between Austin and Dallas in Georgetown, it was pretty quiet out there. I believe there is a correlation with the latinx that come here/are born here and them flocking to places with Spanish-named streets/cities. Again, why I am leaving the west coast.

I hope Texans can surgically remove the growing cancer one day, before it flips the state blue and destroys Texan values. Outlawing abortion will only compound the problem.

Last edited: