• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

K-Bars Half-Face Blades enthusiasts thread

Often, it can be daily they are posting new stuff and some items sell out in min. Have to be quick if you want something do not dilly dally.

There are some spikes on the HFB site right now... They won't last!

Cheers,

Sirhr

@sirhrmechanic wasn't kidding; they're gone.

I got one of the pneumo spikes about a month ago and I'm a fan. The clip on the holster is awesome and allows carrying in anything--pants, board shorts, you name it.

Reactions: Remington_Steel
Got my Cardiac Pike today, very cool blade, I’m calling it the “Trotsky”. Went out just a bit ago to see if I could find a scorpion in the yard to get a nice pic but only found a small one in the gavel. No luck on the picture, with Fall hitting. I may be out of luck.

Really want one of their Widowmakers. Will have to be patient to find the right one.

Are they going to do another run of the “Free Eddie” T-shirts? I would buy one if they do.

Screen_Shot_2019-09-25_at_12.54.20_PM_1024x1024.png

Yeah that is just a dumbass statement.

There is never an excuse for paying ridiculous money for something.

That is not a buy once cry once mentality. It's more the fucking moron way of thinking.

I find this exceptionally funny on a forum for precision rifles. $600-700 is totally normal for the materials and amount of work in those knifes. But what do I know, I've only been around the production and custom knife scene for 20 years.

That is not a buy once cry once mentality. It's more the fucking moron way of thinking.

This argument is only valid if you don't have money.

A 'rediculous' amount to some, is a 5 minute internet purchase to someone else.

Wow Karen, you're really on your "A" game again. The long asked question has been answered, and @SuckitTrebek has stepped up to the plate to let all you farging idiots know just who is the second coming of Christ.

You tell'm sweetheart. Without you spewing your Bovine Fecal Matter out your Dilly Wanger Holster, nobody on here would know what in thee hell to do.................

Now go finish your game of Butt Darts with your Old Man........

Wow Karen, you're really on your "A" game again. The long asked question has been answered, and @SuckitTrebek has stepped up to the plate to let all you farging idiots know just who is the second coming of Christ.

You tell'm sweetheart. Without you spewing your Bovine Fecal Matter out your Dilly Wanger Holster, nobody on here would know what in thee hell to do.................

Now go finish your game of Butt Darts with your Old Man........

you sweet talker you.......my panties are moist after reading your epistle........:cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

came back for a moment for fun. hehehehahaha wow some of you fucks are pretty uptight.

I wonder if you are that tough in person? hmmm oh well. eat a dick.

Maybe ya'll can find some $600 pants to buy.

Nice....like Resco’s and love a good knife , so since seeing this I ordered a small Gulo Gulo for horizontal edc/work use. Pretty small but it’s legit length for work place required size....Tks for the lead.

View attachment 7122499

Woah, these look sick. I looked half face up and found their website but not this specific knife. Was this particular one a seasonal or promotional thing? I've never heard of them before until now so Idk...

Those would chafe his camel toe. And they're ridiculously priced at $890. The head dipshit, who appears to be pretty fucking tough, even in person, said $600. Stop fucking up an absolute excellent derailment.

@SuckitTrebek

lol Eat a Dick? Riiiiight. Coming from the voyeur who wants to watch Trebek suckit? Got it. Pro tip cuz we ain't judgemental. If your boyfriend's dick tastes like shit, he's cheating on you.

You're welcome, Gladys. ?

Woah, these look sick. I looked half face up and found their website but not this specific knife. Was this particular one a seasonal or promotional thing? I've never heard of them before until now so Idk...
Right, likewise for me regarding first hearing about them here. I got one of the three pictured in that photo. His Spikes look very interesting to me, too. He looks to be running a lot more of those I see. Not sure about how often it’s available as it seems he runs what he runs, not sure what criteria drive which items he chooses to produce (demand, his personal interest). Send a note his way might help. FYI his sheaths are very well finished, edges burnished/smoothed, very nice (first experience with any kydex casing/holstering at all). Not a catchy edge to be found, great clips won’t come off accidentally. Like I said it’s small but sweet easy user. Good luck. Saw a run earlier recently that were created with a different handle treatment. ??

Last edited:
I think these are sweet for a small blade overall.

Those would chafe his camel toe. And they're ridiculously priced at $890. The head dipshit, who appears to be pretty fucking tough, even in person, said $600. Stop fucking up an absolute excellent derailment.

@SuckitTrebek

lol Eat a Dick? Riiiiight. Coming from the voyeur who wants to watch Trebek suckit? Got it. Pro tip cuz we ain't judgemental. If your boyfriend's dick tastes like shit, he's cheating on you.

You're welcome, Gladys. ?

Some people will always be looking in certain windows jealously.

JadeWarenAutoNoSig_1024x1024.jpg

Some people will always be looking in certain windows jealously.

View attachment 7159637

This is beautiful!

Question... I thought a true or traditional Kirpan was a curved, fixed blade? Does 'modern urban living,' which requires folding knives in a lot of places, allow some flexibility on the tradition? Or is it simply enough to 'be armed?'

What a stunning piece of art! Thanks for posting!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: 1J04
This is beautiful!

Question... I thought a true or traditional Kirpan was a curved, fixed blade? Does 'modern urban living,' which requires folding knives in a lot of places, allow some flexibility on the tradition? Or is it simply enough to 'be armed?'

What a stunning piece of art! Thanks for posting!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Jot Singh makes edged works of art. Not all of them are kirpans. Traditional Sikhs adhere to the small, straight sword concept. The most orthodox suspend them from a cloth or leather strap/sheath combination called a gatra. Modern theologians support the idea of being armed in some respect, although many young and middle aged Sikhs elect to forego any outward signs of Sikhi or the responsibility to follow its most demanding aspects.

Jot Singh makes edged works of art. Not all of them are kirpans. Traditional Sikhs adhere to the small, straight sword concept. The most orthodox suspend them from a cloth or leather strap/sheath combination called a gatra. Modern theologians support the idea of being armed in some respect, although many young and middle aged Sikhs elect to forego any outward signs of Sikhi or the responsibility to follow its most demanding aspects.

There were (and I assume are) quite a few Sikh's in SF... and they conform to the standard grooming regimens on the basis that they are upholding a warrior tradition in the finest manner (they are!) and that they can forgo some of the outward signs as well, in order to be tier-one warriors. So I can understand the reasoning.

Again... beautiful blades! Love the scales.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: 1J04
There were (and I assume are) quite a few Sikh's in SF... and they conform to the standard grooming regimens on the basis that they are upholding a warrior tradition in the finest manner (they are!) and that they can forgo some of the outward signs as well, in order to be tier-one warriors. So I can understand the reasoning.

Again... beautiful blades! Love the scales.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I make as few compromises as possible. Compromise becomes too easy for too many.

What model Resco is that?

As to the knives, nice functional pieces of artwork. I have to say, though, I'm from the outside looking in, and can appreciate the art. But, being from the wrong side of the tracks/sand dune, I would find it pretty hard for me to buy one based on the functions I carry them for.

Like a lot of art, I'd pay to see it in a museum, but not pay enough to own it.

What model Resco is that?

As to the knives, nice functional pieces of artwork. I have to say, though, I'm from the outside looking in, and can appreciate the art. But, being from the wrong side of the tracks/sand dune, I would find it pretty hard for me to buy one based on the functions I carry them for.

Like a lot of art, I'd pay to see it in a museum, but not pay enough to own it.

That watch right there is a unicorn!!!! That's not just an RTAC, I think that's an RC-TAC with a Freddie face? I had no idea they ever did any of those! The RC-TAC is already a unicorn. So is the Freddie. To see them together.... please do tell @crimson25 what is this magic Resco???

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. I have one of the 11 Bullfrog Freddie Canteens. It goes everywhere with me!

resco seal meme.jpg

View attachment 7162487Well they have been dropping all kinds of blades recently and I just couldn't resist any more so one of these is on the way now
Maannn, the more you look at these, the “want another one” is stronger and stronger and he keeps really putting some new stuff up all the time, he should be doing well, hope he finds time to enjoy the fruits from it. Definitely noticed the up-tic.

I love those combat daggers he has up right now. Have no need for one, but man do I want to ring one up.

Reactions: Zorrosdens