• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

K-Bars Half-Face Blades enthusiasts thread

Had a request snd just getting it done...here’s that 14K Gold Plated Cardiac Spike in the wild.
106D1F55-5EA9-4AD6-8D16-FDE8A715FC60.jpeg

8CD6ABA7-910B-4C53-9B07-B82FCBEFCB6B.jpeg

BA9194F7-C2FC-44B2-A9B8-5319E610BF0E.jpeg
FD1FE219-E6E8-4263-9B1B-E93CEF580FE8.jpeg

DBD1C2B3-1919-450C-997C-5024FC2B1E29.jpeg

2D62B478-4AD5-436E-B97D-A3729B052AEF.jpeg

Was missing that item (size of spike) so this was a cool way to get it and have a “thing” extra just to have it, so what the heck go 14K...REALLY like those Damascus Spikes though. Price-wise the standard Cardiacs go $160, don’t remember the exact Damascus price but it’s more obviously, the 14K goes $275. When I saw them the first (and ONLY time so far) I knew I wanted one so I called and let Kelsie know. It took awhile to get...np. It finally was gotten too and so far have seen no other 14K’s offered since it’s first appearance. Saw those Torso Spikes done recently, will probably try for one sometime in the future, now THAT’s a spike 👀.... hand spear!

Last edited:
Still some up... some nice ones, too.

If you want one... now's your chance!

Some amazing 'hawks tonite... but none of them were for me. So didn't snag one. Looking for a viking blade with a simple handle. These were art. I could have snagged all three. But they didn't speak to 'me.' So someone else got them.

Sirhr

Reactions: Zorrosdens
Lots of stuff...SPECIALS, standards, special Bleeding Hearts. Bowie’s, if I had money hanging (and it would surely be money) and a really nice one came by I’d be trying for it as I know a ton of other well doers would be. And if it happened I got it, it would be a pure fortunate lucky thing. 🤙 And like he said when it speaks to you you better go now. That’s how this works with a lot of it.

Thanks for the help guys. I’m a proud owner of a disaster jr!!!!

You have done me proud, Grasshopper! Enjoy and treasure it.

Just don't sell it tomorrow on eBay like a douchebag!

Just kidding... I know you wouldn't do that. SH folks are above that sort of thing!

Congrats!

Sirhr

I’ve posted it before but since it’s your first (works about the same as other firsts) it’s special. Mine is this Gulo-Gulo that was my first purchase after finding out about them here on this thread. EDC every minute except at work in the plant (would be fine but sling remote control crane hoist boxes all day along with the flashlight and tape measure on my belt already. IWB
F17B9210-79F4-4741-B3AF-30FDB78A3333.jpeg
6972B86A-CFA5-43A7-8051-ABEE2746C919.jpeg

Bought a fair few now and STILL get excited seeing nice stuff from him, and I’ll def get a few more in time. 🤙 Congratulations on your’s. And first time out 😎.

With a $150 upcharge. Do you think these people are just going for a one time scalping boon? Or they repeatedly scarf up knives and supplement their monthly income with 4 x $100 eBay profits every month? Does it not get kind of suspicious at HFB HQ when one person buys 4 blades a month for 2 or 3 months?

Hey man just give them a call or email and let them know you're retired SOF and they will take care of you like they do for all the local ones. Im more of Winkler fan but I do have a first run Karmabito he made for me that I do treasure and recently touched up by them from years of carry. They are a really good company.

Thanks. Did manage to get my 1st HFB last night. Was able to get a black Disaster Jr. Tried to snag a custom Crow Jr, but when I checked out it was gone. The Disaster Jr will be a nice addition to my knife collection.

Outback xt!

Attachments

• AF7E1767-7365-4F62-B7A8-C0AB193FD2B8.jpeg
    AF7E1767-7365-4F62-B7A8-C0AB193FD2B8.jpeg
    238.2 KB · Views: 54
5:10 MST. Ten or more custom blades just dropped, all sold out in minutes. Some folks seem to have advance notice? I had a Windowmaker in my cart, went to PP and it said "Sold Out".
Have two tabs open one logged into PP and the other into HFB and logged in to your account.
That might make your check out quicker.

I looked at the breaching tool thingie.. and said “that is cool....”. And left it for someone who wants it.

I was there, but nothing caught my eye. Patiently waiting on our group custom and will likely buy a replacement Viking hawk if one comes up... if not I’ll order custom in spring.

wants are not needs... it is interesting to watch, tho. And then see guys posting pictures of a drawer with 100 customs in it... their collection.

good things come to those who wait...

Sirhr

I caught last nights drop on time for once but didn’t see anything that was “ me”.
lots of beautiful blades though, and sold out in 3 min as usual, lol.

I started looking at HFB about a month ago. Next thing I know I am contemplating getting one. And finding one itself turns into a hunt. Finally saw one surfaced on the site. Disaster Jr. Blade made it's first trip into the swamp this week end. The draw for me to keep circling back around to the web site is reoccurring more & more. I see a pattern here.
20201121_080626.jpg

R/
CBDR

I started looking at HFB about a month ago. Next thing I know I am contemplating getting one. And finding one itself turns into a hunt. Finally saw one surfaced on the site. Disaster Jr. Blade made it's first trip into the swamp this week end. The draw for me to keep circling back around to the web site is reoccurring more & more. I see a pattern here.View attachment 7479174
R/
CBDR

That deer picked a lousy place to die... congrats on a nice fork!!! And a wicked nice knife with which to clean it. When it dries out.

Sirhr

Yep, just saw the drop myself, sweet things there...that Bowie was tasty. The Gulo-Gulo handles looked nice and fat, they will handle well. 🤙😎

Has anyone done a custom tomahawk order? Im looking to get a custom one done as a commemorative/display piece, and was looking for some inspiration/ideas. I see the custom books may not open until April/May, which sucks, but gives me time to nail down my idea.

You pretty much got retail but that was new if it’s the one I saw (how bout that Custom Damascus Dagger, large on there)...$550 for the base model I posted on here awhile ago, your’s is cerakoted if I’m right, so about right. Mine and your’s are basics...no heart laser cut out and thickness .20” instead of the .22” on many others. That’s about the deal. So you got one for about retail, still good just to score one. They feel great in hand. 🤙 Here’s that one I was talking about that just closed there today.

E4C9098C-6734-4A5C-8B8C-0FA2A5CEFCF9.jpeg

39304876-AB95-42F1-AFF7-CB578D773021.jpeg

3E5DF9CE-83FF-4EED-8A5E-FD091FA99AC4.jpeg

🤙

Last edited:
Guess I should have picked one up before they go super popular. I remember the not too long ago where production Crow's were available for weeks and some custom pieces several days...

As an aside, I hate it when small companies that can't meet demand do announced "drops," and I'm not just talking HFB. Nothing good ever seems to come of it other than more pissed off customers.

Guess I should have picked one up before they go super popular. I remember the not too long ago where production Crow's were available for weeks and some custom pieces several days...

As an aside, I hate it when small companies that can't meet demand do announced "drops," and I'm not just talking HFB. Nothing good ever seems to come of it other than more pissed off customers.
I remember too,but stay “in the loop” as best you can...here and the other main places HFB uses for connections. Watch those times of day that they drop. It’s the nature of the game. Do your best not to get over frustrated and angry, it accomplishes nothing good unless you turn it into positive actions and focus. Andy and his team does everything they can to produce product that is quality. Anyone can get cookie-cutter stuff. I’ve gotten quite a few pieces just being here mainly and a few calls to HFB and Kelsie girl is great. Good things come. Sometimes you have to do your hunting to get it. 🤙 It might settle back down but who knows, main thing: know what you like and keep trying.

Last edited:
You pretty much got retail but that was new if it’s the one I saw (how bout that Custom Damascus Dagger, large on there)...$550 for the base model I posted on here awhile ago, your’s is cerakoted if I’m right, so about right. Mine and your’s are basics...no heart laser cut out and thickness .20” instead of the .22” on many others. That’s about the deal. So you got one for about retail, still good just to score one. They feel great in hand. 🤙 Here’s that one I was talking about that just closed there today.

View attachment 7486745
View attachment 7486760
View attachment 7486747
🤙
I’m going to have to start getting some customs now that I’ve started my collection. I really wanted one of the tomahawks, and kept reading that they were difficult to obtain. I’m good with “basically retail” seeing is how in demand they are at the moment. Thank you for the feedback. I look forward to rapidly expanding my collection.