• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

K-Bars Half-Face Blades enthusiasts thread

Drop tonight/today just FYI. Oh, and no folders dropping this go round, Andy said they weren't ready yet/delayed.

Well Andy's announced "last big drop" of 2020 must be limited to his FB posse, because all there has been since 4 Pm Pacific has been, um, not what you'd call a big drop. Just sayin'. Stay safe!
AEAF30C5-E186-46AE-87B9-107F816A6104.png

Decent. Had the Disaster with forest green handle in my cart and went to checkout, went to an error page, went back in, gone from my cart. :confused:
The Widowmaker with grey and red grip was nice!

My biggest disappointment right now is the fact they are out of hot sauce. Should have bought a few cases. Stuff is good.
If you go to the sr lechuga page, it is in stock for shipping. I don’t think the truffle is in stock... but the subscription makes an awesome gift! Even sending it to someone else is not a bad idea!

Sirhr

If you go to the sr lechuga page, it is in stock for shipping. I don’t think the truffle is in stock... but the subscription makes an awesome gift! Even sending it to someone else is not a bad idea!

Sirhr
Thanks for the suggestion. I actually looked earlier when HFB was out of stock. Have to be honest, none of the other Sr lechuga flavors speak to me. However I may need to revisit that!

anybody have any idea what price the folders gonna come in at? from halfface. ebay will be stupid.

$385 is what I'm hearing
wow that would be amazing. I figured close to a grand. they could charge almost whatever they want and they would still sell out.
still gonna be a roll of the dice to get one. hope I see the post about the drop in time.

wow that would be amazing. I figured close to a grand. they could charge almost whatever they want and they would still sell out.
still gonna be a roll of the dice to get one. hope I see the post about the drop in time.
I know the preorder price was $385. I'm taking a big assumption that the price will remain the same for the ones they put out through their site.

Well lots of blades and hawks sold out just now at 5:06 MST. I was too slow to snag anything.

Maybe some more will drop today - we'll see....

I got lucky. luck thru sheer will. Snagged one of the pocket knives and a badass crow jr that exactly paint matches an incoming custom glock 48 ive got coming.
You are one freakin’ Lucky Dog. Those are outstanding and it was surprising on that price, that was a nobrainer buy there...grats. 🤙🤙

Reactions: NateSavannah
You are one freakin’ Lucky Dog. Those are outstanding and it was surprising on that price, that was a nobrainer buy there...grats. 🤙🤙

snagged this crow jr. and honestly at $300 spent less than I went into the drop thinking I was going to spend. Probably my favorite crow/ breacher type they listed this go around. Couldnt believe when it was sitting there all not bought 32.7 seconds after 7pm. this Crow Jr and I was also able to snag one of their folders.
9F0E8A7D-1063-478B-A782-4F97AEA8832C_1024x1024.jpg

snagged this crow jr. and honestly at $300 spent less than I went into the drop thinking I was going to spend. Probably my favorite crow/ breacher type they listed this go around. Couldnt believe when it was sitting there all not bought 32.7 seconds after 7pm. this Crow Jr and I was also able to snag one of their folders.View attachment 7523466
Its a work of art. They are gone in a flash.

Some asshole (yeah...ASShole) just put up a folder for $1000 on eBay, already in hand...My opinion, just my opinion, whatever...problem is he’ll probably get it. I understand it, eBay breeds this. If it was $500 I wouldn’t buy it from him even if I wanted one, and I do...but not going to support this kind of person. Again just my flipping opinion. 🤙. But, hey...fuck my opinion, right 🤔, just not by this guy.

Edit Add: Probably shouldn’t of snapped so hard. It’s gotten worse on eBay now though. 🤙

Last edited:
Some asshole (yeah...ASShole) just put up a folder for $1000 on eBay, already in hand...My opinion, just my opinion, whatever...problem is he’ll probably get it. I understand it, eBay breeds this. If it was $500 I wouldn’t buy it from him even if I wanted one, and I do...but not going to support this kind of person. Again just my flipping opinion. 🤙. But, hey...fuck me, right 🤔, just not by this guy.
ya thats tough. I hate that shit. I bought my first sangin off of ebay. never again. patience is a virtue. cant support these assholes that buy up everything in these very limited drops only to charge 3 times the price on ebay.

Reactions: Remington_Steel
My heart, is capitalistic. To the core. I ducking love people getting paid. The other side is the price Half Face charges for their hard work which should be receiving the greatest reward.

There will always be those who will prize profit over his fellow citizen. I’m kinda cool w it because those dudes can at best win a day. They lose long term.

its possible this company will never have overstock. Look at us. Our reward will be high quality.

Stick to it. Save your chips if you must. Buy custom pieces. There will be a market for them.

My heart, is capitalistic. To the core. I ducking love people getting paid. The other side is the price Half Face charges for their hard work which should be receiving the greatest reward.

There will always be those who will prize profit over his fellow citizen. I’m kinda cool w it because those dudes can at best win a day. They lose long term.

its possible this company will never have overstock. Look at us. Our reward will be high quality.
see my problem is where people get bots and other macro coded software that buys up the stock faster than most people can checkout. with no intention of keeping the knives they bought. only to charge $1000 plus on ebay for a $385 pocket knife. Same deal with sangin. The owners hate this shit too to the point where they asked on the overlord para drop to not get it if you plan on selling it on ebay.
capitalism is cool.
but these guys buying up all the good shit with bots and superspeed connections to charge triple on ebay is about as cool as those 12 year olds fast scoping you on call of duty. sure its fair-ish, but it sucks.
goto halfface's instagram about this last drop and read the comments. 99 percent are people upset their knives were taken out of their cart because they were too slow. than goto ebay and look at the knives all those poor gentlemen lost out of their cart.

see my problem is where people get bots and other macro coded software that buys up the stock faster than most people can checkout. with no intention of keeping the knives they bought. only to charge $1000 plus on ebay for a $385 pocket knife. Same deal with sangin. The owners hate this shit too to the point where they asked on the overlord para drop to not get it if you plan on selling it on ebay.
capitalism is cool.
but these guys buying up all the good shit with bots and superspeed connections to charge triple on ebay is about as cool as those 12 year olds fast scoping you on call of duty. sure its fair-ish, but it sucks.
goto halfface's instagram about this last drop and read the comments. 99 percent are people upset their knives were taken out of their cart because they were too slow. than goto ebay and look at the knives all those poor gentlemen lost out of their cart.
Bots? Superspeed connections? Fuck the elites! Andy should find a way to prevent this shit from going on. Naval Intel can they help?

capitalism is cool.

I gotta be all for that. I’ve lived my adult life under the philosophy of,”If you’re not cheating, you’re not trying hard enough.”
Auto racing taught me this. I forget who said it originally. I can’t get mad. I will say that because of this situation I’ve bought my first Busse blade recently. My first microtechs recently. My first Mummert. Bastinelli. I’m sure that one day I will be free to waste money on half face blades freely. Until then, I will do what I can and explore. It’s good. I love capitalism. I’m stoked that it will always be vibrant. I love the ebb and flow. So much success awaits half face blades. We will get blades.

Love that they are using 3v more and more. I’d like a 3v sword. Kukri.

Last edited:
Interesting cooking method there. I like that.
Done on BBQ to sear it. Next, oven at 220 for about 3 hours.

The mustard glaze is something handed down in family. I use the Mark Crack sauce because it's awesome. But growing up it was always bacon fat mixed with black pepper and hot mustard powder into a paste. Then spread on the roast when it was raw.

This I think is better.

And because that's not enough HFB awesomeness for one day...

1610308773605.png

Got a road kill doe last night from fish and game... and set out some yote bait!

The population has exploded up here last couple of years. Between the yotes and fishers, they are killing everything!

So my local deer population put out a contract...

Sirhr

Could use some advice regarding my first HFB
Forgive my ignorance in such matters but I’m new to the blade world and thought I’d start off right
Just picked up a crow jr in kydex, but I’d like to go with a leather sheath

Long story short I inherited a few items when my dad’s father passed away 10+ years ago, one being a blade he received from a friend who hand made it and gave it to him after rotating home post Korean War as a thank you for dragging his shot up behind back to safety and a watch he purchased sometime in Vietnam when he was a pilot

I’ve worn the 4” fixed made from an old railroad spike for years on my belt drop leg in the 4 o’clock position, was wondering where or who could I get a sheath from to fit this crow jr and have it sit where I’m use to
I saw hfb sells a sheath but it rides a bit high for my edc taste although I will prob snag one anyway as I like to wear scout style when I am in the bush and hunt

Off topic a bit
Also just want to say fuck you very much to all the guys posting pics of their sick blades and resco timepieces, like I need another addiction to feed, muscle cars, drag cars, jeeps, harleys, accuracy internationals, hi powers, and wilson 45s aren’t enough, gotta throw in one more lmao
I just wore grandpas handed down pepsi gmt for the first time in many years this Christmas, it was a show stopper but I felt like I had to helicopter mom the thing full time so it didn’t get touched, hate that feeling, I hear my old man saying “this is why we can’t have nice things Jonathan”
So maybe I’ll have to look into getting a combat timepiece also, something I can use and not worry...as much, one fucking look on resco’s site and the girl already got her eye zero’d in on a sea pearl so I’m fucked either way, any suggestions on what resco will wear hard and feel inconspicuous on the wrist

Last edited:
All I know is RESCO’s watch bands a bit. Of course that’s as close as I presently have gotten, lol. Got the Kevlar one and liked the look, just didn’t hold up well for me. Been wearing their thick nylon and it’s doing REAL well, EXTREMELY durable, not wearing out, 2yr. so far...holes solid (no wear), where it bends constantly unbuckling/rebuckling it twice everyday zero issues, black PVD hardware does show wear but that’s to be expected. Best band I’ve ever used. That’s it. Others here will have to help you on the rest. Mine’s not really to mention. 😉🤙

Here’s a few showing in the wild for what it’s worth (zoom@your discretion)

AA7C538F-C795-4883-A31D-851D0DC9925B.jpeg
C2D3B4F9-8664-484E-A7FC-13B277DF7F1E.jpeg

🤙

Last edited:
Happened to me already. Go ahead, buy some other stuff... Half Face won’t leave your thoughts though. You will still want. Try eBay, more and more stuff is there. Prices are mostly acceptable.