• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Hand Forged Swedish Axe Order Thread

Well, damn.
There is a whole lot more interest than I thought. I will just work my way down the list of you guys in order and do my best to see that everyone gets one. I am definitely going to run out but based on how popular these have been I will keep in touch with my Swedish friend and do another order when he gets more stock in. The stock is unpredictable but he will get a new batch once or twice a year.

Please add me to the list. Thank you for doing this.

ETA - mid to full size if available, no handle necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: MK20
Please let me know if any are left. Looking to gift one to my father for Christmas if possible.

Semper Fidelis,
Aaron

Are you only getting the red X ones, I'd like this one if it's able and available
20201116_080101.jpg

I would like these 3 if available, or at least the one with specks of blue.
1605540062365.png

ePI9ZLml.png

Put me down on the list for one smaller size one and one large if available.

those are not part of the order. Sorry
I rered the OP and saw that only the ones with red x's are available. I would like at least one small and one larger size axe, no handle is fine. Thanks,

I am interested in getting in on the next order if these are all spoken for, one full size and at least two pack axes.

Id love to get in on a Gransfors in the future when one becomes available. Im willing to wait!

Very generous of you to offer this, seriously!
If you do this again 'd be interested! -Thanks

Last edited:
you really seem to like axes god bless you must walk near any wooded area and the trees scream out in terror . lol

I'm going to have to drop out of this. Move the first from the waiting list up.

I just ran across this and I know I am late, could you put me on your list if you have any leftovers/ backouts? Or if you do this again.
Thanks,
Bruce

In no particular order:
@IowaPlinker
@isofahunter
@pmclaine
@J-Ham
@Hookturnr
@Icallem - Gransfors
@Sixfivesavage - Gransfors
@BullGear - Gransfors
@hangunnr - Gransfors
@Major Wader
@Tikka595II
@duramaxed
@LeftyJason
@packratt
@665.0coupe
@Decoy
@Mr. Zick
@S Roche
@Marinevet1

I have the axes and am ready to ship them. PM me your info and size preference and I will respond with my info and a pic of the axe that I think best matches what you are looking for.

I am going to fulfil your guys needs first and then start working my way through this thread. I will give you guys a week to respond before I figure you lost interest as I know that this is hunting season and guys are out of town a bit more than usual.

Edit to add: please indicate if you are interested in just a head or the whole axe. Pricing is different (heads only will be a good bit cheaper due to shipping cost).

Last edited:
PM sent.

Thank you again for all the hard work.

Pictures of the free visit to Sweden to visit the Swedish Bikini Team for buying so many axes.

I dont begrudge you the benefit....Im getting a sweet ax.

Reactions: Sixfivesavage
I would like a full size if available please, if not, then one of your leftovers. Full axe first, head only if that's all that is left.

I realize that I am late to the party. I just ran across the thread.

Thanks!

As noted in Post #2 of the thread, I am in for one if you have any left. A full axe or just a head. Let me know about how to pay you.

Thank you

As I said back in post #76, please drop me from the list and add the next person on the waiting list.

Sauntered out to the mailbox today and found this strange shaped object....
What pray tell could it be? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

uBsnkB.jpg

Wow...😳

r18NTD.jpg

Holy smokes this thing is big. I’m gonna have to get in better shape to use this monster.

Thanks Dan!!

I can only imagine what the postal carriers thought while moving this through the system.