• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Hand Forged Swedish Axe Order Thread

Well, damn.
There is a whole lot more interest than I thought. I will just work my way down the list of you guys in order and do my best to see that everyone gets one. I am definitely going to run out but based on how popular these have been I will keep in touch with my Swedish friend and do another order when he gets more stock in. The stock is unpredictable but he will get a new batch once or twice a year.

Are you only getting the red X ones, I'd like this one if it's able and available
20201116_080101.jpg

In no particular order:
@IowaPlinker
@isofahunter
@pmclaine
@J-Ham
@Hookturnr
@Icallem - Gransfors
@Sixfivesavage - Gransfors
@BullGear - Gransfors
@hangunnr - Gransfors
@Major Wader
@Tikka595II
@duramaxed
@LeftyJason
@packratt
@665.0coupe
@Decoy
@Mr. Zick
@S Roche
@Marinevet1

I have the axes and am ready to ship them. PM me your info and size preference and I will respond with my info and a pic of the axe that I think best matches what you are looking for.

I am going to fulfil your guys needs first and then start working my way through this thread. I will give you guys a week to respond before I figure you lost interest as I know that this is hunting season and guys are out of town a bit more than usual.

Edit to add: please indicate if you are interested in just a head or the whole axe. Pricing is different (heads only will be a good bit cheaper due to shipping cost).

Last edited:
PM sent.

Thank you again for all the hard work.

Pictures of the free visit to Sweden to visit the Swedish Bikini Team for buying so many axes.

I dont begrudge you the benefit....Im getting a sweet ax.

Reactions: Sixfivesavage
I would like a full size if available please, if not, then one of your leftovers. Full axe first, head only if that's all that is left.

I realize that I am late to the party. I just ran across the thread.

Thanks!