• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hand Over Your AR15's

By lefty logic a "Mandatory buy back, is not confiscation" This was actually said to me this morning by a lefty co-worker!!!!! Since I am still in the financial need of employment I choose to walk away incase stupidity is contagious.

My wife who I would of called a lefty 10 years ago (I've slowly opened her eyes) actually asked me to detail our escape plans last night……… While you all don't know my wife, her actions scared me more than his. When she starts smelling what's in the air you know its getting pretty bad.

I’m sure he’s sucked many more than that! Did you not see the stretch marks around his mouf!
isn't that how 'butthead' got his overbite? Beto. and his ideas, has no chance, Yet. They can float what sounds like nonsense now, knowing they have no chance at winning. But what it does is slowly indoctrinate those incapable of critical thought.

One other tidbit to throw at them...

Where is the money for this "buyback" coming from.
I mean they are promising free everything to all their supporters to the tune of trillions, not to mention a whole host of expensive "green" taxes

I'm guessing they will be taxing you and your children for the money to "buy" confiscate your guns?

Exactly, lefty politics is basically like the virtue signaling olympics. They have to get nuttier and nuttier every year to take home the gold by out crazying and out virtue signaling all the other nutjob lefties

Personally, I think we are going to have a big backlash against leftie culture similar to the backlash against Christianity in the 60's and 70's where all the cool kids want to be a part of counter culture and not mainstream establishment culture

Right now enough people think the cool things to do is be offended by anything and everything and suck the fun out of everything possible but I can already see that changing some

How is actively conspiring against the constitution not criminal act? Doesn't this amount to treason at some level? He's not talking about "we need to make reasonable changes to the constitution" or some other politic speak. He is talking about throwing the constitution in the garbage can....

ETA: what a pussy

Fuck their "buy back"! Whatever they offered to pay me, wouldn't even pay for the taxes I've spent on my firearms. Fuck Beto! Mac:mad:
ETA: I'd take a fuck'n sledge hammer to them first!

Reactions: SilentStalkr
They will pass laws that firearms are dangerous. You cannot have firearms in a household with minors. Your guns or your kids! Any red flag law is a foot in the door for this.

I guess Beto won't be on the front lines kicking doors in, finally someone stands up and scares the shit out of them.Beto had to call the FBI because he is a worm.

What's the matter Beta CUCK Boy??? You scared? Perhaps Mr. Cain just meant that his AR is ready for you to pick up. And maybe he has some imitation crab meat to go with it too to express his gratitude. Guilty conscience Beta boy?

Reactions: TACC
I got a few stripped lowers I will gladly sell to them if they will pay my nonnegotiable firm asking price of $50,000 per lower. If they don’t want to pay me that then they can go fuck off!

They will be doing it in proper communist fashion.
"Sell" us what you have at the price we determine while we hold you at gunpoint.

Also while you may think $50k is great... remember back in 1986 people with little tiny pieces of metal that cost less than the $200 tax stamp probably didn't think they would be worth north of $35k each today.

One other tidbit to throw at them...

Where is the money for this "buyback" coming from.
I mean they are promising free everything to all their supporters to the tune of trillions, not to mention a whole host of expensive "green" taxes

I'm guessing they will be taxing you and your children for the money to "buy" confiscate your guns?

Yep. You guessed it, you would be buying guns back from yourself.

Sure, whatever dude. Not afraid of you fearmongering vagina colored assholes.

You've ruined my country and essentially stripped me down to nothing but a few firearms, a few shekels and a few good years and I'm not willing to give any of it up this side of the grave.

Beto will do or say anything to be recognized or seem credible for presidency, gun violence is a juicy topic so he will go all in. Beto is ignorant. take a look at his approach to delicate issues. unfit for presidency.

Reactions: 10ring'r and TACC
How is it beto gets to threaten poepole like me and no arrest is made?
He has threatened to rob me and violate my constitutional rights and he walks?

WTF

Let that muther fucker show his face in my yard and threaten to steal my shit and violate the constitution.

I don't think he has the nards he will hide like a little bitch I bet.
Personally I challenge him to try, do not think him man enough to do so by his self.

Come get some mother fucker!

# beto not man enough!
Come to north Texas and try to take my shit like a man!

Last edited:
Stupid leftists will continue to spout their crap - even when they know full well they are powerless to make it happen.

I don't think anyone is coming after your fleshlight :)

Bullshit. They’ve tried before... they aren’t taking it.

1568428649242.jpeg

Just for the record, that is some random image I pulled off the Internet.

I wouldn’t own a Punisher lower. Other than that it looks to be in working order.
A little KY and just don't shoot your load.

I think the rest of the dems know he isn't going to be a finalist for the nomination, so by getting him to spout this extremism, it makes the rest of the pack look just a bit more center leaning to their misinformed base.

Reactions: gunman_7 and TACC
Fuck their "buy back"! Whatever they offered to pay me, wouldn't even pay for the taxes I've spent on my firearms. Fuck Beto! Mac:mad:
ETA: I'd take a fuck'n sledge hammer to them first!

They would come up with some way to de-value your firearms. For example a fully tricked out GA precision AR-15 type rifle would probably be worth $30 after depreciation, administrative fees, disposal fee, gas fee, transportation expenses, etc, etc, etc. Then, they would convince some judge that having had one gun is probable cause for issuing a search warrant to see if you were holding onto a couple more.

I am a pessimist. That, plus historically, prohibitions don't work. Prohibitions didn't work with alcohol, it isn't working with illegal drugs, they don't work when someone has their evil heart set on criminal behavior. If prohibitions were effective, we wouldn't need gun laws as telling people we prohibit unjustified shootings would be sufficient.

They would come up with some way to de-value your firearms. For example a fully tricked out GA precision AR-15 type rifle would probably be worth $30 after depreciation, administrative fees, disposal fee, gas fee, transportation expenses, etc, etc, etc. Then, they would convince some judge that having had one gun is probable cause for issuing a search warrant to see if you were holding onto a couple more.

I am a pessimist. That, plus historically, prohibitions don't work. Prohibitions didn't work with alcohol, it isn't working with illegal drugs, they don't work when someone has their evil heart set on criminal behavior. If prohibitions were effective, we wouldn't need gun laws as telling people we prohibit unjustified shootings would be sufficient.
That's why IF I had to sell it back to .gov (if they weren't lost in a boating accident or buried), I would beat the piss out of the lowers so they couldn't build/assemble another rifle(s), so they could be used against my loved one's, or anyone else's for that matter or used in another cluster fuck known as "fast & furious", so that shit could come back over the border and do said things. Hell, the uppers I'd stick in the flower bed and let the wife plant climbing roses on them, because I'm sure NOT going to get my investment back. Mac:mad:

Reactions: TACC
If you can remember back about a decade.

Imagine how things might have gone down differently in both Greece and Cyprus, when the International bankers decided to shut the banks for political pressure and take everyone's money to make sure the rich German bankers didn't feel the hurt, if the local populace had all been armed to the teeth with very effective weapons like we are here.

One day the music will stop and there will be no chairs to sit on. When that day comes, the government already has put in law all the powers needed to nationalize all your savings, retirement accounts, stock trading account, bank accounts etc. to help "stabilize" the too big to fail banks. If you don't think so, check the banking regulations that got put into place over the past 10 years, you'll find your money actually belongs to the bank or investment house if anything goes down.

Now what are they afraid of before doing a nice massive cleanup of all the wealth of the middle class to go to the super rich?

That's why IF I had to sell it back to .gov (if they weren't lost in a boating accident or buried), I would beat the piss out of the lowers so they couldn't build/assemble another rifle(s), so they could be used against my loved one's, or anyone else's for that matter or used in another cluster fuck known as "fast & furious", so that shit could come back over the border and do said things. Hell, the uppers I'd stick in the flower bed and let the wife plant climbing roses on them, because I'm sure NOT going to get my investment back. Mac:mad:

Y’all crazy. I’m not beating up a perfectly good gun, nor am I turning anything in. I’m sick and tired of this crap. It’s time to make a stand, legal or otherwise depends on the gov and what they make us out to be. Im not a criminal nor am I a terrorist and damn it I’m not going to be treated like one in my country. Enough is enough.

If they were concerned about saving lives they’d be doing something about car accidents, distracted driving, free abortions and planned parenthood, malpractice, the list goes on forever, all which cause considerable more deaths than guns. So called assault weapons account for less than 400 deaths a year in a country of 330-350 million people. You do the math there. Here is a hint it’s a fraction of a fraction of less than 1%. It’s nothing by mathematical standards. I’m not saying that to downplay what has happened as I feel for these people and these families in which this evil occurred but we are talking about turning a country upside down for .000000114% of deaths related to assault rifles in this country. That’s crazy.

People need to calm down and the gov needs to get control of itself. Better yet, let’s see the gov disarm completely, no nukes, no military, no jets, no tanks, no security details, no meddling in world affairs and so on and then I might consider talking about disarming myself. Otherwise, they need to do their damn jobs and maybe just maybe we wouldn’t have these things happen! Is that an easy task? No, it’s not by any means but I’m sick and tired of this antithetical to America behavior and people presuming people guilty before they have to prove their innocence. No sir, I’m not giving up crap.

I say if they ever establish a buyback we need to show up in force and liberate everything bought back and disarm anyone participating in any such unconstitutional acts. We should assemble a militia and do the same thing to any agency or group that participates in red flag anti American, anti constitution shenanigans.

I say if they ever establish a buyback we need to show up in force and liberate everything bought back and disarm anyone participating in any such unconstitutional acts. We should assemble a militia and do the same thing to any agency or group that participates in red flag anti American, anti constitution shenanigans.

That will kick start a fight to the death can't be stopped or de-escalated without a significant political agreement. You'll be busy fighting against the full power of the government at all levels, and if they feel they are in danger of loosing they will call in the military. Just keep that in mind.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Once they call in the military - we will officially be the new Nazi Germany.

It depends but it will mean a dark choice.
Become the new Nazi Germany / Soviet union and give up freedom forever
OR.. destroy the entire civilization to pre-steam age level and more than half the country not surviving in order to fully eliminate all the power bases of tyranny.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
That will kick start a fight to the death can't be stopped or de-escalated without a significant political agreement. You'll be busy fighting against the full power of the government at all levels, and if they feel they are in danger of loosing they will call in the military. Just keep that in mind.
True, but take a clue from antifa, wear masks. Don’t get in a situation with no Escape