• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hand Over Your AR15's

It depends but it will mean a dark choice.
Become the new Nazi Germany / Soviet union and give up freedom forever
OR.. destroy the entire civilization to pre-steam age level and more than half the country not surviving in order to fully eliminate all the power bases of tyranny.
If it gets to that point - it will signal that we’ve already lost the Constitution and our country. I would imagine that by that time many of us would already have lost our lives trying to defend both.

True, but take a clue from antifa, wear masks. Don’t get in a situation with no Escape

Antifa only gets away with it because the King's men are told to stand down and let them do as they will.
The Antifa guys are playing a part as they are ordered to by the Communists / Democrats / SJWs

Don't think for a moment you'll get the same leeway if you openly challenge the state. They WILL come after you hard and it won't stop easily.

Antifa only gets away with it because the King's men are told to stand down and let them do as they will.
The Antifa guys are playing a part as they are ordered to by the Communists / Democrats / SJWs

Don't think for a moment you'll get the same leeway if you openly challenge the state. They WILL come after you hard and it won't stop easily.
How much more can they rape the constitution before enough people realize the need to go offensive? I’m not gonna spend my last years fondling my favorite rifle while I wait for my door to be kicked in.

O' Robert Francis, doesn't realize that the more he speaks about, since he has nothing to lose and he realizes he doesn't have a chance in hell of getting elected to the presidency, is doing nothing but solidifying the conservatives if the country try to vote for trump again.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
012930C4-AA05-4919-9871-5653565C99B0.png

First things first, isn’t it racist to require ID because democrats have determined that blacks are too stupid to get an ID?

View attachment 7147677

First things first, isn’t it racist to require ID because democrats have determined that blacks are too stupid to get an ID?
If they want to use the term "common sense" shouldn't they be required to pass a test on "common sense" before making their list of "reasonable restrictions"?
They admit that crime is going down when the number of armed people is increasing. It doesn't take a nuclear physicist to come to the correct conclusion. Crime<Guns.

6ACC6636-BF2A-491E-9D34-6B1F33C5E870.jpeg

Take one of these for every time that you’ve been required to produce a racist assed ID in order to act on a civil right.

That will kick start a fight to the death can't be stopped or de-escalated without a significant political agreement. You'll be busy fighting against the full power of the government at all levels, and if they feel they are in danger of loosing they will call in the military. Just keep that in mind.
Laughing. If you think that everyone inside is going with the plan your sadly mistaken. Remember when a nobody had LAPD shooting up Grandma. One guy!! Now think about 10 to 100 of K's on the inside not going with the program. I truly don't think many have given what would really happen much thought. Sure they will try an will get vocal low hanging fruit, however all that will do is harden the resolve of many. The other thing most forget is the gov is way more in danger of losing control, if one basic item is removed. That item will be the first causality on any internal conflict. Lastly once it starts shortly thereafter the military will be too busy with outside forces who see the doors opening to them all over this rock. The bulk of the inside lackeys are well known, an forums like this out many more. There are a number here who have already been ID'ed, an like in all things before you can correct an issue you must iD who is the enemy, as well as those who would side with same. Those who think they are all that might be proven wrong, as not everything is as it appears when formulating a defense an a offense to save this nation.

The bulk of the work an this country's saving grace, will be done w/o firing a shot. Remember lessons were learned from Ruby Ridge as well as Waco, but it took 9/11 to really wake up those who thought once inside it was set back an rest time. Every group has those who think they are GOD, an most all of the time, you give them enough line with the proper bait, an they will show their hand. Once outed for what they are truly about an how they think, it's simple to correct that issue, once the game is on.

Treason comes in many shapes/forms an fashions, but when push comes to shove, is always dealt with the same way,...

• Love
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Hopefully it turns out that way.

I'm somewhat of a pessimist when it comes to the future. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Sure, he's coming to take them.

BS!

That bunghole isn't getting to do anything, the electorate won't let him, and he knows it. He's simply building his brand, paid for by the taxpayer.

Greg

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats
I just wrote in Beto O'rourke as the definition of "dumb mother fucker" on the urban dictionary.
Looks like it might actually go through :LOL:
If so, I'll post the link here, so you can up vote it to the top.

Urban dictionary: dumb mother fucker
Beto Orourke - Has threatened to take AR 15 from otherwise law abiding citizens. Beto is from TX where it is legal to protect personal (AR-15) property with Deadly force.

I'd say this makes Beto the very definition of Dumb Mother Fucker!

Reactions: Zeroit
I had to tweak it a bit, but they accepted!
Frankly I'm shocked they're going with it as shown below.
I might try to make this, it's own thread.
Please go up vote the definition. All it will need is 54 votes to put Beto at the top of that search.

Thanks for defining dumb mother fucker!

Editors read your definition and decided to publish it on Urban Dictionary.

It should appear here soon: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dumb+mother+fucker

Urban Dictionary

-----

dumb mother fucker

Beto O'rourke Threatened to take AR 15's from lawful owners. Beto is from TX, where it is legal to protect personal property with Deadly force.

Beto is a dumb mother fucker!

person a: Beto just proposed buying back assault weapons.
person b: How can they buy back what they never owned?
person a: Beto is a dumb mother fucker!

I sure hope differences can be resolved short of any kind of shooting civil war. I wish both sides (democrat and republican) would start ratcheting down the rhetoric. For example when congress critters disagree with a pending bill, we often hear "PEOPLE WILL DIE!!!", rather than something like "this bill is unwise as it won't solve issues and will cost too much." Both sides seem to feel the need to go to one extreme or another, rather than simply engaging in civilized debate and discussion.

The hypocrisy and lies from the democrat party is overwhelming, they want to take out guns but they allow gun manufacturers to keep selling guns. If they really wanted guns from the hands of people, gun manufacturers should be the first target. But they probably involve in gun making and some money goes into their pockets so they rather make nose about end users and not seller and makers. its like arresting people who use drugs and not minding the drug makers. for this reason i know they aren't ready to walk the walk.... it is all an agenda base tactic to get Trump out of the way. Beto should be kept in a museum so little children can come see the world's biggest fool.

I sure hope differences can be resolved short of any kind of shooting civil war. I wish both sides (democrat and republican) would start ratcheting down the rhetoric. For example when congress critters disagree with a pending bill, we often hear "PEOPLE WILL DIE!!!", rather than something like "this bill is unwise as it won't solve issues and will cost too much." Both sides seem to feel the need to go to one extreme or another, rather than simply engaging in civilized debate and discussion.
If it can be taken away it’s not a right is it? No debate or discussion needed. Debates already took place in 1776. Or as they teach women to say.. no means no. If you want compromise let’s talk cell phone ban.

The hypocrisy and lies from the democrat party is overwhelming, they want to take out guns but they allow gun manufacturers to keep selling guns. If they really wanted guns from the hands of people, gun manufacturers should be the first target. But they probably involve in gun making and some money goes into their pockets so they rather make nose about end users and not seller and makers. its like arresting people who use drugs and not minding the drug makers. for this reason i know they aren't ready to walk the walk.... it is all an agenda base tactic to get Trump out of the way. Beto should be kept in a museum so little children can come see the world's biggest fool.
No win situation as I see it. As long as money flows, their bottom line will NOT be affected. BUT, lets nibble away at the 2A, which does not hurt us (meaning them) congressional types, because we can have our guns and personal security details and don't have to play by the rules, and fuck with the one's that pay our wages. So much fraud, waste and abuse in our .gov, it is never going to end. Win, Win for them. Mac:(

Reactions: TACC
If it can be taken away it’s not a right is it? No debate or discussion needed. Debates already took place in 1776. Or as they teach women to say.. no means no. If you want compromise let’s talk cell phone ban.

Don't worry, that will be next. Right after they take our guns.

Of course I will be the one that won't be needing a cellphone.

The CONSTITUTION for me is written in STONE!

IT IS EVERY AMERICAN CITIZENS DUTY TO LAY DOWN THE LIFE, IF NEED BE, FOR THE CONSTITUTION!

IF YOU'RE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN THINK ABOUT THAT.

Reactions: tomcatmv
What the left terms "assault weapons" are exactly what the Second Amendment was meant to protect.

Any attempt to regulate them is the tripwire.

It’s already happened once and my parents gen just rolled on over and took it. I suspect it would barely be any different now. Unless you all know something I don’t.

How is it beto gets to threaten poepole like me and no arrest is made?
He has threatened to rob me and violate my constitutional rights and he walks?

WTF

Let that muther fucker show his face in my yard and threaten to steal my shit and violate the constitution.

I don't think he has the nards he will hide like a little bitch I bet.
Personally I challenge him to try, do not think him man enough to do so by his self.

Come get some mother fucker!

# beto not man enough!
Come to north Texas and try to take my shit like a man!
I wish AJ was here to tell you how you should really feel?

Reactions: TACC and Snuby642
That will kick start a fight to the death can't be stopped or de-escalated without a significant political agreement. You'll be busy fighting against the full power of the government at all levels, and if they feel they are in danger of loosing they will call in the military. Just keep that in mind.

Even with military involvement, who is the military going to concentrate their force at? It ain't going to be an actual "civil war", large unit action, or even rioting and mob stuff.

It is going to be surgical, local, and precise. Some motherfucker driving on the highway and needing to make an emergency stop jams on his/her brakes only to have the pedal sink uselessly into the floor... Shit like that sort.

What the libtard extremists need to realize is that there are more than a thousand ways to fillet a fish. Make a large body of people angry and with no other options left, and interesting shit is gonna happen...

Reactions: wildcats and TACC
I just wrote in Beto O'rourke as the definition of "dumb mother fucker" on the urban dictionary.
Looks like it might actually go through :LOL:
If so, I'll post the link here, so you can up vote it to the top.

Urban dictionary: dumb mother fucker
Beto Orourke - Has threatened to take AR 15 from otherwise law abiding citizens. Beto is from TX where it is legal to protect personal (AR-15) property with Deadly force.

I'd say this makes Beto the very definition of Dumb Mother Fucker!
When I checked it's 80 to zero

Nope. By the end of a year, or even less, Democrats will be crying that they can't watch their favorite Netflix show because they haven't had power or internet for 6 months and have to get their water from the government. They will cry for their normal lives to be back and will do anything to make us stop destroying their infrastructures and livelihood.

If you buy from these fuckheads, you fund their bullshit.
Excellent target list. Even with names of people.

Just a little digging will yield a treasure trove of actionable info.

Reviewed that list. I Don’t do business with any of those organizations.

While most the names are no surprise, isn’t Bain Capital Mitt Romney’s current/former firm?

That's why IF I had to sell it back to .gov (if they weren't lost in a boating accident or buried), I would beat the piss out of the lowers so they couldn't build/assemble another rifle(s), so they could be used against my loved one's, or anyone else's for that matter or used in another cluster fuck known as "fast & furious", so that shit could come back over the border and do said things. Hell, the uppers I'd stick in the flower bed and let the wife plant climbing roses on them, because I'm sure NOT going to get my investment back. Mac:mad:
Squib it before you give it .