• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Handguns...show 'em

Been feeling a little bi-curious aka hammer fired versus striker fired. :LOL: so I grabbed a Sig P320 AXG Scorpion today. I like it and it’s a pretty decent shooter!
23E6C0C3-99E6-4A5C-BAF2-319382AF5EBB.jpeg

I wouldn't call it bi-curious but I've also recently decided to give strikers another chance, mainly because I want to try out optics on pistols and my HKs aren't plug and play like the Sigs are.
View attachment 7548756View attachment 7548757
Fair enough! Kind of a tongue in cheek jab at being a 1911 shooter for so long and it felt like a lifestyle change 🤣 Good looking Sig you have there! They appear to be tack drivers!
B702A370-0DCD-4ED8-8A46-CFBDC21C18E1.jpeg

Got the Romeo dialed in, paced off 10 yards, and let 15 fly. It’s a keeper!

I see Sig is hawking a commemorative of the M18......it's got me plastic curious.

Reactions: nikonNUT
I see Sig is hawking a commemorative of the M18......it's got me plastic curious.
Gun shop has one of those too. Nice pistol for sure! I pondered on it but for $200.00 extra I went with the metal frame.

Last edited:
I got this one from the LGS yesterday. I've been wanting it ever since it debuted at Shot Show.

The temperature at the range was 20 degrees and I was dressed up like Ralphy on "Christmas Story." The ammunition was the cheap bulk stuff which doesn't perform,. like most rimfire stuff, in cold weather. For that matter, I guess I don't do as well either.

Regardless, this thing was fun. Once I get some quality match ammunition, I'll be putting it through it's paces again.

The magazine safety was removed and the Heggis flip performed. The factory guide rod was replaced with the Striplin guide rod and the extended magazine release installed. The red dot is the Vortex Venom with a 6 MOA dot. The Streamlight was sitting around and needed a new home. The can is the SIG 22 LR suppressor.

IMG-2650.jpg

72898A08-7B83-48DB-8EF1-29326FAD1D72.jpeg

My wife got me my grail gun for my wedding present. 6” nickel colt python, the gun I’ve wanted since I was a 9 year old. This gun was her grandfathers, he had previously said he’d never sell it, under any circumstances when I first met him 10+ years ago. Been married for 2.5 years now. He recently passed away. The last words he said to me were about the Python. He asked where it was, have I shot it recently and asked if I liked it. He was a good guy, still can’t believe he gave it up after all those years.

Two "one-of-a-kind" handguns ... a 1978 never-fired mirror-polished Walther PPK (James Bond's weapon of choice), and a 2018 never-fired SIG P220 SS-Compact also mirror-polished with rosewood grips and 24-carat gold plated controls. These are in a locked display case in my "Man Cave". I may fire them someday ... but not "today". The obvious question here is "Why?". The just as obvious answer is "Because I could.".

These are my very best "Show 'Em" handguns.

1614639721154.png

Purchased this Glock today

Attachments

• 365D09F8-7082-4B7F-8503-AD9B975F22C6.jpeg
    365D09F8-7082-4B7F-8503-AD9B975F22C6.jpeg
    439.3 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: DubfromGA
Here are some of my pistols. Most have been altered for my shooting pleasure. Left column: walther ppq .22, ruger blackhawk .357 custom, ruger wrangler .22. Center column: ruger mk 4 suppressed. Ruger mk 3 tapped, ruger mk3 target, ruger 22/45 gen 1, right column. Heckler and koch usp 40. Beretta m9 replica custom, beretta tomcat .32

Attachments

• 1614993754140546820047135642852.jpg
    1614993754140546820047135642852.jpg
    441.3 KB · Views: 48
Was gonna put this in “Guns & Coffee”, but I couldn’t find the thread.
A 15-3 I bought off a buddy a few years back, with an El Paso Saddlery Tortilla and a speed loader full of Lee 158 RF’s.
Love the pistol. Needs a BK grip adaptor (and maybe new grips) and some load development.
The coffee (for anyone on this thread that cares) is just cheap Folger’s that I drink about a pot of every day. When it comes to coffee, I’m more of a “quantity” guy.......
26B9F261-41F3-43EB-AC38-F5816CF7ED85.jpeg

Picked up a webley scott pellet pistol at my gunshop the other day. Had em throw it in on a argentine mauser im buying. Turns out its from the made in england era, been shooting it and its helping save some of my .22 lol
16157525102986373453183034497139.jpg

Picked up a webley scott pellet pistol at my gunshop the other day. Had em throw it in on a argentine mauser im buying. Turns out its from the made in england era, been shooting it and its helping save some of my .22 lol
View attachment 7581252

I stockpiled a lot of 22 LR ammo after the foreign-born Marxist left the White House. I wasn't going to suffer through another rimfire shortage again. With that said, my interest in air guns was revitalized again, during the first rimfire drought.

The air pistols are also a good indoor alternative to shooting. It's true that I could shoot a suppressed rimfire indoors but the smoke is still a problem.

On a summer day there is nothing like shooting soup cans and still be able to carry on a conversation. This is my small collection of air pistols but still looking at more to add.

Air Pistols.jpg

Man that brings back memories,,, a friend of mine from high school had one, I haven't seen or thought about one of those for a long time. Now I have to hunt one down,,,,,,,,,Thanks a lot!

Mike
View attachment 7581252

Reactions: Texasflyer
Man that brings back memories,,, a friend of mine from high school had one, I haven't seen or thought about one of those for a long time. Now I have to hunt one down,,,,,,,,,Thanks a lot!

Mike
I grabbed one.... but there is another. They also had a hurricane. Both were english made san rafael models that came from an estate sale. I gave 250 with tax and all for it. The other is the same price. It was still there today when i went in.

Some really nice weaponry in this thread.

Having to wipe the drool off my face. I don't have much in the way of long guns....a few hunting rifles & shotguns and a couple AR's.....but handguns, especially 1911's are something I truly enjoy.

Need to get my reloading stuff set up to enjoy more frequent range trips.

Reactions: DubfromGA
Got bored and this old workhorse needed freshening. Milled ball end cuts on slide, fit a new .245rad egw beavertail, flattened/fit 2nd extractor/serrated rear of slide, rounded butt, hand radiused lower slide edge,, and had a local guy parkerize it.
20210312_093810.jpg
20210312_093424.jpg
20210312_072046.jpg

Reactions: 6brshooter
Thanks guys. It's LW 9mm 2 tone brother is gonna get some things done next. Ball end cut on slide and on flat top, serrate rear of slide. It was rebuilt with all WC BP parts, and runs like a top. Ive not had much issue with kimbers, use good ammo and good mags, might have to tweak an extractor or change recoil spring weight.
20210315_193237.jpg