• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Harrington and Richardson 700 W.M.R.F

TXMud

Private
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2009
TN
An ex-employee left this gun at work after he quit without notice. Its been over a year since he quit and I've had this just sitting in the office just in case he came back. I really don't have any desire to have 22 mag so I was going to try to sell it at a gun show but was wondering about it's valve. Its in good shape with no rust and no damage to the crown. The stock does have some heavy scratches near the butt but everything else looks good. For those that are wondering I work on a golf course with no housing development nearby so we get to shoot the occasional coyote,hogs,armadillos, and deer when they start to tear up the grass.

Re: Harrington and Richardson 700 W.M.R.F

pictures would help, and if anyone would want one, and of course condition, thay are asking for somewhere between 300.00 and 425.00 on the aution / guns for sale sites

Re: Harrington and Richardson 700 W.M.R.F

Thanks, I took some pictures with my phone but they're not great. I think Im going to ask for 200 at a local gun show tomorrow and see what happens.