• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have I been robbed by snipercompany.com?

Re: Have I been robbed by snipercompany.com?

when was the last time you responded to one of my emails or phone calls prior to today?

i have responded to you everytime.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShaunB</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lknbigfish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Why is it so easy to get in touch with you today vs. the last 3 months?

</div></div>

Because, apparently, you only respond to public forums. And, are you serious? Someone gives you their personal cell number in an attempt to HELP you, and you dont call? Asinine.

Im done here.

You have anything else further, come over to our site and talk.

This whole thread has been shitting on Frank's shoes for no reason, other than the fact that you cant read LL's post in the last thread, telling you to take it off his site and onto ours.
</div></div>

You can not call someone a liar without proof and say drop it. I never said anything negative to you or about you. I'm fine with dropping it, but would like an apology or proof i'm a liar.

If I rubbed you the wrong way, I am sorry. I am also sorry for cluttering up your forum. But I am not a liar.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">drop it, or take it to snipercompany.com....

Done here...</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But im enjoying watching the drama !!! </div></div>

You need to get out more if you think this passes for drama
laugh.gif

It is tedious and he said she said never ends well. Go somewhere else for that please.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpt.creedmoor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take this to Snipercompany site please. No need to argue about this here. </div></div>

+ a gazzillion </div></div>

2 gazillion. Its Franks site and damn if you havent pissed me off. Im surprised he hasnt applied the Ban Hammer yet. Keep pushing. Take it to SC.

Please.

A TriFecta. Ubet for president. Even if he is a vegetarian.

celebrity_camel_toes_03.jpg

I may have to change my pants.

celebrity_camel_toes_16.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TJ.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But im enjoying watching the drama !!! </div></div>

You need to get out more if you think this passes for drama
laugh.gif

It is tedious and he said she said never ends well. Go somewhere else for that please.

</div></div>

Ive been on a ship for the past 4 weeks man!!! I NEED THIS!!!!

I didnt bother to read the whole thread but it appears that SC is selling or hoarding Camel Toes!!!

I'm making a motion to here by and here on use the camel toe as the official pacifier of the SH

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm making a motion to here by and here on use the camel toe as the official pacifier of the SH </div></div>

That's funny as hell!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm making a motion to here by and here on use the camel toe as the official pacifier of the SH </div></div>

I second that motion

Agreed!

The "Ayes" have it. When will these be available for sale on the site?

Ya know, I like email for communications as much as the next guy...but if you think you're getting "robbed" and email or calling the company phone number isn't getting the desired results, pick up the G-D phone and dial the <span style="font-weight: bold">personal cell phone number you have been provided via email</span> and get it sorted out.

ban_hammer%20mighty.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya know, I like email for communications as much as the next guy...but if you think you're getting "robbed" and email or calling the company phone number isn't getting the desired results, pick up the G-D phone and dial the <span style="font-weight: bold">personal cell phone number you have been provided via email</span> and get it sorted out.

ban_hammer%20mighty.jpg
</div></div>

I think I am being robbed, I don't have Miss Canada's personal mobile number or her e-mail address.
Anyone care to help
grin.gif

H<span style="font-weight: bold">ave I been robbed by Mr. Mustafa the Nigerian Prince?

I have emailed him countless times about him wire transferring me my money. He isn't answering my phone calls either.

I'm just here to see if anyone has contact information for him.

Thanks.</span>

I like the cameltoe better but not anything Shankster would wanted to pacified by.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I may have to change my pants.

celebrity_camel_toes_16.jpg

</div></div>

Best camel toe pic yet!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">H<span style="font-weight: bold">ave I been robbed by Mr. Mustafa the Nigerian Prince?

I have emailed him countless times about him wire transferring me my money. He isn't answering my phone calls either.

I'm just here to see if anyone has contact information for him.

Thanks.</span> </div></div>
Mr Shankster I am writing to tell you that you have not been robbed in anyway.

Mr. Mustafa the Nigerian Prince is currently looking at at your investment In the Shahara and tells me that yes there is enough sand to build the castle of your dreams, all you need do is add water,and send that $100,000USD to his account at once.
grin.gif

Regards Honest Abdul Clam

With threads like this who needs facebook. At least we got camel-toe

And the mods say we shouldn't bash new guys... Back to the Camel Toes!!

Funny how the guy who fronts the money gets slapped down and not he prick whose not delivering.
I wouldnt buy off Shaunb after the amount of shit it causes people who give him money-its up to him to remedy his screw ups and not have his customers chasing his arse F that for a joke

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny how the guy who fronts the money gets slapped down and not he prick whose not delivering.
I wouldnt buy off Shaunb after the amount of shit it causes people who give him money-its up to him to remedy his screw ups and not have his customers chasing his arse F that for a joke</div></div>

What, pray tell, is the overall percentages of orders filled with no issues versus orders not? You don't know. So, you're talking out of your Kiwi ass on this issue. For all you know, these few instances, on what is inarguably an internet magnet for all things "sniper", are but mere anomalies. There will ALWAYS be totally jacked orders. I know of a dual-member here who is dealing with a very well known custom rifle shop regarding some work he had done. Work which was not done to any level of expectation from anyone who has even taken 8th grade shop class. A person who was talked down to by the owner largely due to his age. But I ain't saying what or who. That's up to the person who has the issue.

Sniper Company is literally, on the customer service/orders side, a one man shop. The physical store is now open:

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/business/online-gun-business-opens-retail-store

So, hopefully that will relieve congestion and other problems associated with drop shipping.

Not only is your comment asinine, it smacks of ignorance of the resources available to the customer. These include an entire forum at which to contact moderator staff who in turn act as the ones chasing Shaun.

It's also blatantly apparent you didn't even read Wil's response which detailed how absolutely incorrect the OP was- whether they were intentionally incorrect or not.

Furthermore, since when are you the Consumer's Digest/Better Business Bureau rolled into one? If no one purchased from every person on the internet who said "well, I'd never buy X product or from X company"... well, internet based business would be a moot point, wouldn't it?

There are plenty of companies I'd never purchase anything from, but I don't randomly say so because it doesn't have a bearing on anything.

To cap it off, Sniper Company is more than just ShaunB. ShaunB just happens to own it and operate a certain side of it. The other portion is operated by unpaid staff who have agreed to help someone make a real go of business, understanding that their pay is a job well done and discounted products. Products which sometimes are delayed for them as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CS1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny how the guy who fronts the money gets slapped down and not he prick whose not delivering.
I wouldnt buy off Shaunb after the amount of shit it causes people who give him money-its up to him to remedy his screw ups and not have his customers chasing his arse F that for a joke</div></div>

What, pray tell, is the overall percentages of orders filled with no issues versus orders not? You don't know. So, you're talking out of your Kiwi ass on this issue. For all you know, these few instances, on what is inarguably an internet magnet for all things "sniper", are but mere anomalies. There will ALWAYS be totally jacked orders. I know of a dual-member here who is dealing with a very well known custom rifle shop regarding some work he had done. Work which was not done to any level of expectation from anyone who has even taken 8th grade shop class. A person who was talked down to by the owner largely due to his age. But I ain't saying what or who. That's up to the person who has the issue.

Sniper Company is literally, on the customer service/orders side, a one man shop. The physical store is now open:

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/business/online-gun-business-opens-retail-store

So, hopefully that will relieve congestion and other problems associated with drop shipping.

Not only is your comment asinine, it smacks of ignorance of the resources available to the customer. These include an entire forum at which to contact moderator staff who in turn act as the ones chasing Shaun.

It's also blatantly apparent you didn't even read Wil's response which detailed how absolutely incorrect the OP was- whether they were intentionally incorrect or not.

Furthermore, since when are you the Consumer's Digest/Better Business Bureau rolled into one? If no one purchased from every person on the internet who said "well, I'd never buy X product or from X company"... well, internet based business would be a moot point, wouldn't it?

There are plenty of companies I'd never purchase anything from, but I don't randomly say so because it doesn't have a bearing on anything.

To cap it off, Sniper Company is more than just ShaunB. ShaunB just happens to own it and operate a certain side of it. The other portion is operated by unpaid staff who have agreed to help someone make a real go of business, understanding that their pay is a job well done and discounted products. Products which sometimes are delayed for them as well.

</div></div>this is not the first thread on shaunb fantastic service and communication ability!I take notice when customers bleat as its usually a good warning sign,in fact one of the only danger signs you to will be pissed for buying a product only to find out youve actually bought into some other persons problems-you go hard though and send your cash---and wait and wait

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rdsii64</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can we just get back to posting camel toes?? </div></div>

UmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmCamelToe

1241433058_huge_tongue.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bchibbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are definitely not by yourself </div></div>

You are a liar and a thief.
Your order shipped on 1 DEC (invoice and tracking information available as proof), and you did a CHARGE BACK on 3 DEC (I have proof of that as well).

You tried to scam $2000 worth of gear for free, and it backfired.
You then went back and tried to crawfish on your original claims when your antics were found out and you were confronted.
You claimed no one tried to contact you, etc. I've the email trail, pms, posts, AND phone records where I tried to contact you myself. The phone rang one, sometimes twice, then went to either fast bust or to some voice mail...indicating teh call was being ignored.

You continued to push the issue about 'where's my order' on 8 DEC(and after)....FIVE DAYS AFTER YOU DID THE CHARGE BACK...AFTER the items had been intercepted and rerouted to the store.

Your attempt at scamming goods failed.... and you've failed at life if this is how you choose to live.

I think he is going to do well in retail sales. Explain the other dissatisfied customers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bchibbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think he is going to do well in retail sales. Explain the other dissatisfied customers. </div></div>

Some were legit gripes, and were handled and everyone was happy. Some were issues such as lack of proper FFL paperwork, miscommunication or misunderstanding between parties, some were also charge backs on payment method- similar to the route you chose to take.

You tried with a scope, another with a rifle. Maybe we can get a running rifle out to someone for free all kitted out and call it the "you had your say and chose to act like a fucking child" giveaway.

It's amazing that so many customers are at fault, but not SC?
CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!

^^^ Liar and a THIEF !

I've been on this site a long time, and I've seen some bold moves...none so bold and blatant as you've shown.

Sometimes I quote myself...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You are a liar and a thief.
Your order shipped on 1 DEC (invoice and tracking information available as proof), and you did a CHARGE BACK on 3 DEC (I have proof of that as well).

You tried to scam $2000 worth of gear for free, and it backfired.
You then went back and tried to crawfish on your original claims when your antics were found out and you were confronted.
You claimed no one tried to contact you, etc. I've the email trail, pms, posts, AND phone records where I tried to contact you myself. The phone rang one, sometimes twice, then went to either fast bust or to some voice mail...indicating teh call was being ignored.

You continued to push the issue about 'where's my order' on 8 DEC(and after)....FIVE DAYS AFTER YOU DID THE CHARGE BACK...AFTER the items had been intercepted and rerouted to the store.

Your attempt at scamming goods failed.... and you've failed at life if this is how you choose to live.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bchibbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's amazing that so many customers are at fault, but not SC?
CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!</div></div>

Of the (4) categories I listed,<span style="color: #CC0000"> SC is solely culpable in (1)</span>. <span style="color: #000099">SC is also partially culpable in (2) more</span>. <span style="color: #666600">The 4th category, which you fit into, is the true fault of a customer.</span>

Let's play a scenario:
Order> don't receive order in desired time or otherwise cancel for various reasons, also canceling the charge on your card; make thread on internet asking where your order is...

Do you see an issue with chronology? I do. I'm not even that smart. Just today I choked while trying to drink coffee. Maybe I have a drinking problem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CS1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bchibbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think he is going to do well in retail sales. Explain the other dissatisfied customers. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Some were legit gripes, and were handled and everyone was happy.</span> <span style="color: #000099">Some were issues such as lack of proper FFL paperwork, miscommunication or misunderstanding between parties</span>, <span style="color: #666600">some were also charge backs on payment method- similar to the route you chose to take.</span>

You tried with a scope, another with a rifle. Maybe we can get a running rifle out to someone for free all kitted out and call it the "you had your say and chose to act like a fucking child" giveaway.</div></div>

As for "Customer Service! Customer Service!": we have no money of yours, nor do you have any active orders for items either processing or back-ordered. In fact, you're bordering on the fine line of libel and harassment.

You are not a customer. You obviously have no plans to be. You are out no money. You are out no product. You are only out the time you have devoted to this buffoonery.

You broke forum rules over there and were banned. You made at least (3) new accounts to post the same thing over and over.

You, sir, are making yourself look like an idiot.

Might I suggest "not"?

I'm pretty sure it couldn't be their fault or they have done no wrong. At least they will tell the world that.

bchibb,

So the short answer is that you weren't robbed by Sniper Company.

At worst, by your own account, they did not deliver an item ordered on 11/28, to you by 12/03 whereupon you;

1) notified your credit card company to cancel the order and
2) for several days afterward made libelous accusations while,
3) at the same time demanded delivery of an item you had effectively not paid for...

Lknbigfish,

It is my considerd opinion that you should bend over, insert your head into your anus, crawl up it, and disappear.

Now, back to "The Wizard of Oz".