• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have I been robbed by snipercompany.com?

Re: Have I been robbed by snipercompany.com?

omg..i almost fell out of my chair with that line

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Face to face usually works best if you have a tic, a lazy eye, and about three days' worth of beard.

laugh.gif
</div></div>

It was ordered on 11/22/2011 with an expected delivery of 11/28 and they had to know that they did not have it in stock at that time, but my credit card was charged. I also asked for tracking info and after 11/28 I got concerned and told them I would dispute the charge if they did not give some information and they did not.

For the last time....

bchibbs STILL does not understand the concept of 'drop ship'. The order was placed THROUGH the site and the distributor (Mile High) does the rest.

As soon as tracking information was generated (BY THE DISTRIBUTOR), it was provided...along with a ship date and invoice, etc. The 'in-stock' status you see is a reflection of what the various distributors report...not something that SniperCompany programs in...GET IT???

Multiple attempts to contact you via various media were made, providing you with all information you sought.... but you performed a CHARGE BACK on 3 DEC...ending your transaction effectively. The items were stopped in transit and rerouted to the store...or you would have received the items for FREE... which is what you were hoping for.

Even after you knew the items had shipped, and you'd done the charge back...you persisted in wanting to know where your order was and raised holy hell...

Now, you STILL do not seem to get it...

Liar and a thief....