• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HCQ+Zinc+Z-pak now recommended for early Covid-19 treatment

Agree. I was just remembering back in the spring he said that he was using two week old PPE and that it was impossible to get a false positive because of the type of test. Now that the WHO and the CDC have come out and said Well Yes False Positive is pretty common. I wonder if he's changed his story.
It was more of a jab than a chase down the rabbit hole of zombie belief.
Don't even bother... I almost got into "debates" with similar kinds of people on YouTube. You cannot get them to see what you are seeing. Best thing to do, just carry on the conversation with other likeminded folks and post links, facts, etc... Some will get curious enough to check the links out and educate themselves. Getting into heated discussions with them is a waste of time. Younger me might have found this thread a perfect rabbit hole to jump down and 'prove my worth', but me and my GF are cooking tonight and I rather joke and laugh with her, rib her for being 'slow at learning Chinese cuisine' while she "accuses" me of being the same with western cuisine, all while we are chopping up bell peppers, onions, and having an awesome time...

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Am I smoking crack or isn’t it true that the government gives a hospital some cash for every death that is “caused” by COVID? And maybe it’s the crack talking but that kinda sounds a bit peculiar to me...

Reactions: Snuby642
If you are in the hospital and they come around and say that they need to test you for the virus. It may be time for the priest to give you the final prayers. They are about to get a government check for your untimely passing.
Am I smoking crack or isn’t it true that the government gives a hospital some cash for every death that is “caused” by COVID? And maybe it’s the crack talking but that kinda sounds a bit peculiar to me...

I am not here to bash on anyone specifically or any doctors (I have several friends who are doctors) but it seems to me that those who are most vocal about the dangers of this virus are those who‘s income directly benefits from it. Now that is not to say that all new reporters, pharmaceutical manufacturers, doctors, and politicians are “only in it to profit” but damn it seems strange to me that getting anything but the worst out of any of these sectors is very rare / non-existant. How often have you hear one of these entities say anything about personal health and wellness? Meaning get the fuck off your ass and start getting in shape, square your diet away (STOP EATING PROCESSED EVERYTHING AND MASS AMOUNT OF SUGAR).

IMO this is the narrative our politicians, medical professionals, and news organizations should be pushing:
Being a fat ass has never been and never will be a good way to live your life, and there is only 1 person to blame for the fact that you are at such a high risk of ANY virus killing you and that fat lazy mother fucker is looking at you in the mirror. Moreover there is only 1 person who can help you, & that is you. Take it on yourself to become resilient to viruses and disease, no medication will help you fix the root cause. This is a very simple equation and it is so easy to identify. Just take a look around this country is massively overweight and over stressed. People need to take accountability for their actions and decisions, and our “leaders” along with medical professionals need to stop enabling people to ignore the fact that their life choices is not only killing the individual person but this whole country.

Yes, I am fully aware that I am an asshole but I am NOT a bullshitter! I am more than willing to help people get healthy with instruction, encouragement, nutrition and exercise advice but I am NOT willing to pay for your fucking medical bills (either directly by government aid, or indirectly by excessive insurance premiums) because you are too fucking stupid and lazy to take your health into your own hands. If you are getting offended while reading this then maybe you should go have a long talk with the person in the mirror because if we are being honest here we both know the truth...

Reactions: 79steeler
I have family in the healthcare business and all of them are refusing to get the vaccine. It looks like at least 40% of their colleagues are doing the same.

So this buisiness is getting out of hand.

25% of the country is afraid of or just refuses to get the shots for personal reasons.

25% want's the shots and can't get them because of age or racial discrimination. And yes I did go there it's on the news.

And the rest of the people will just do whatever they are told because they don't have enough brain cells to make a decent decision on anything. I use the election to back up that figure.

Doctors got caught stealing the vaccine on one hand and nurses refusing the shots on the other.

WTF ?

I have family in the healthcare business and all of them are refusing to get the vaccine. It looks like at least 40% of their colleagues are doing the same.
My daughter runs the covid unit in a local healthcare facility, and she has been at it 10 hours a day hands-on with covid patients since the start. She managed to go all this time without catching covid, then caught it from her son three weeks ago during a well-earned break. Now that she doesn't need the vaccine, the facility is hounding her to take it. She just tested positive for the antibodies, so she told them to take a hike. Go figure.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I would love to see exactly how many deaths we had last year compared to the past 10 years.

I will put 100 dollars down on the table if there isnt 400k more deaths last year than the previous years.

Doc

I'll take the other side of that bet, please.

Screenshot_20210125-044808.png

The full-year numbers for 2020 aren't yet complete due to the several-week lag in reporting, but it looks like the year-over-year increase in all-cause mortality will be somewhere around 350-400k. Figure roughly 50-75% of those are Covid and the remainder are various other causes of "lockdown deaths" (everything from undertreat cancer and heart disease, to overdose and suicide, to increased accidental deaths from reckless behavior).

It was possible that some of the summer-wave spike in deaths were "laundered" data using leftover unreported deaths from the spring wave; 50-60k extra deaths in the spring makes for a consistent 800-1000/day death rate throughout June and July. It's virtually impossible that this is the case for the fall/winter wave.

I don't know if HCQ or any of the other off-label treatments work. I'm just stunned that half the population thinks this disease is no big deal but still wants to push pharmaceutical solutions for something that is supposedly no worse than a head cold, and the other half is scared shitless of this disease and yet is seemingly OK with sitting at home waiting to die and totally unwilling to combat it with every tool possible. It's an amazing time to be alive.

He's largely correct. R0 or Rt (infection rate) is hovering barely on either side of 1.0 in most areas across the US. Combine that with a large reservoir of infection (maybe a few million people on any given day in the past two months), and you've got a very slow-moving system... in both directions. It's a much-different situation than in the spring, where the pool of infection was smaller but the infection rate was more like 3.

Here in MI, we saw our new-case rate plateau right about the same time that new restrictions (indoor dining ban + school closures) were put in place. Of course, the state tried to credit those measures with the improvement, but the fact of the matter is that behavior had already started to change well before that point (there's a lag of a few weeks from behavioral change to any sort of meaningful shift in the top-line numbers).

The daily rate will begin dropping on its own simply because we're getting a significant pool of immunity (from a combination of infection and vaccination). I fully expect that the Biden adminstration will change its tone from "there's nothing we can do to slow the spread at this point" to "look at all we've done to improve the stats since taking office" sometime around mid- or late-February.

I would be more likey to believe 75-85% of COVID deaths are being skimmed from other categories. In a normal year unidentified respiratory infections account for 200k+ deaths. I bet you dollars to donuts that category disappears this year. Lets also mention anyone who dies within 90 days of a positive test is listed as a COVID death. And our main pool of deaths is from nursing homes, where death rates are astinimocally high compared to the general population.

I like the chart, weekly COD from all causes. How many weeks are in a year? How many bars per year? What are the red plus signs? Why are there only 55 bars to represent 5 years? "A few week lag" is less than 20 weeks right?

we are forced to wear seat belts because anecdotal evidence shows it saves lives.
they didn't put 2 people into a sled, only one with a seat belt, and see if which one lived in a clinical trial.

Wait... what?!? Even by Bear Pit standards, this is a remarkable stupid claim. There is something more than "anecdotal evidence" that seatbelts work, such as the following:

1) Cadaver testing data going back to WWII

2) Actual no-shit live human crash test data in the 50s and 60s (thanks to a few brave souls in the auto industry and US military)

3) Instrumented crash-test dummy data starting in the late 1960s/early 70s (basically as soon as we had decent semiconductor technology for measuring and recording forces). The stuff that's on YouTube from this era is hugely entertaining.

4) Testing with live animals (pigs and primates) up until maybe the mid 1990s (not sure exactly when this was halted, but the why shouldn't be any surprise). I have not seen any of this stuff on YouTube ;)

5) At least 30 years of high-resolution data collected from professional auto racing (the relationship between Delphi and CART/IndyCar being particularly useful in capturing the limits of human survivability)

6) 40+ years of outcome data from real-world automobile accidents

That is not "anecdotal". If we're talking "anecdotal" evidence, it's the story about how so-and-so survived a nasty crash because they weren't wearing a seltbelt and got thrown out the sunroof. But tests like this:

... are pretty fuckin' objective.

I would like to hear an anecdote from the dummy who leaves the top of camera frame and isn't ever shown landing :LOL:

I would be more likey to believe 75-85% of COVID deaths are being skimmed from other categories. In a normal year unidentified respiratory infections account for 200k+ deaths. I bet you dollars to donuts that category disappears this year. Lets also mention anyone who dies within 90 days of a positive test is listed as a COVID death. And our main pool of deaths is from nursing homes, where death rates are astinimocally high compared to the general population.

I like the chart, weekly COD from all causes. How many weeks are in a year? How many bars per year? What are the red plus signs? Why are there only 55 bars to represent 5 years? "A few week lag" is less than 20 weeks right?

If your claim is true, then "true" Covid deaths are actually around 65,000 in 2020. OK, that's a fine hypothesis; let's walk forward with it. We've still got 265,000 deaths that are supposedly Covid but you claim are something else. In 2018, there were 205,000 deaths total from "chronic lower respiratory diseases" (156k) and "pneumonia and influenza" (49k), so there aren't even enough in those categories to account for the remaining Covid-not-Covid deaths. Where would you like to grab these from?

And since we're just moving things from Column A to Column B, we haven't yet found the cause of excess mortality in 2020. Finding another 400,000 deaths requires some work. You can attribute some of these to things like untreated/undiagnosed heart disease, cancer, stroke, etc. You can attribute some to poor social behavior and mental health problems. But throwing all of those excess deaths into those categories with any sort of reasonable percentage increase requires some mental gymnastics. If we take 8 of the top 10 causes of death (remember that we've already exhausted two other categories above), we'd have to see a 20%+ increase in *all* of them to create 400k additional deaths in 2020. And since the fun didn't really start until the end of Q1, the actual increase might need to be closer to 30% on an annualized basis.

That's a mighty bold claim.

As to your questions about the all-cause excess mortality deaths, see here:

I posted a screenshot from my phone earlier, and so the resolution wasn't great. If you hit this site on a PC, you get one bar per week. The red plus signs each mark a week where the actual death rate was above the upper bound of expected deaths. Starting on March 28th, there hasn't been a single week that has not exceeded this upper bound; the amount of excess ranges from about 5.6% (week of Oct 17th) to 41.2% (April 11th). Once the data for the end of 2020 is finalized, the worst weeks will likely be in December. It'd be possible to play fuck-fuck games for several weeks or even a few months, but a trend that is this persistent would certainly appear to be "real".

There have been more than that. Mid year excess deaths were running about 25-30% higher than covid deaths, suggesting undercounting.

Never forget that there are liars, damn liars and statisticians.... At this point I don't believe much of the number claims being out forth. It now appears that nobody has or will die from the winter seasonal flu... Not heard about one death yet....

Can anyone quote a monetary program for the flu before Rona?
Say, tax monies guaranteed to clinics for diagnosis and or positive test results.
Or/also for stays from the flu.

R

You guys are missing the point.
Orange man brought chiflue to America. Orange man bad.

Count every death as cv19 if you can get away with it, we will pay you to do it.

Orange man gone, need to make shithead in office look good stop blaming rona so cases go down soon to stop paying if rona found.

Soon rona testing will not be done or reported since the communist party needs to look good.

Communist have about stopped buying vaccine all you stupid working class conservative hombre blanco types can buy your own or die the communist regime on capital kill don't GAF and haven't for a while.

The communist party owns the press, free speech is dead and the comisar and his ho don't allow bad press.

If your claim is true, then "true" Covid deaths are actually around 65,000 in 2020. OK, that's a fine hypothesis; let's walk forward with it. We've still got 265,000 deaths that are supposedly Covid but you claim are something else. In 2018, there were 205,000 deaths total from "chronic lower respiratory diseases" (156k) and "pneumonia and influenza" (49k), so there aren't even enough in those categories to account for the remaining Covid-not-Covid deaths. Where would you like to grab these from?

And since we're just moving things from Column A to Column B, we haven't yet found the cause of excess mortality in 2020. Finding another 400,000 deaths requires some work. You can attribute some of these to things like untreated/undiagnosed heart disease, cancer, stroke, etc. You can attribute some to poor social behavior and mental health problems. But throwing all of those excess deaths into those categories with any sort of reasonable percentage increase requires some mental gymnastics. If we take 8 of the top 10 causes of death (remember that we've already exhausted two other categories above), we'd have to see a 20%+ increase in *all* of them to create 400k additional deaths in 2020. And since the fun didn't really start until the end of Q1, the actual increase might need to be closer to 30% on an annualized basis.

That's a mighty bold claim.

As to your questions about the all-cause excess mortality deaths, see here:

I posted a screenshot from my phone earlier, and so the resolution wasn't great. If you hit this site on a PC, you get one bar per week. The red plus signs each mark a week where the actual death rate was above the upper bound of expected deaths. Starting on March 28th, there hasn't been a single week that has not exceeded this upper bound; the amount of excess ranges from about 5.6% (week of Oct 17th) to 41.2% (April 11th). Once the data for the end of 2020 is finalized, the worst weeks will likely be in December. It'd be possible to play fuck-fuck games for several weeks or even a few months, but a trend that is this persistent would certainly appear to be "real".
In the case of my 92 year old Grandmother, it was dementia. Never had a COVID symptom, never had a positive test until after she died. Spent several weeks in hospice after she stopped eating. Same for my friends grandma in the same facility. I was told by a third family the same story about another elderly patient. Once a person tests positive, COVID will be their listed COD for 90 days regardless of anything.

Skimming deaths from everywhere is what I said. And it is verifiable they are miss reporting many many deaths.

The fun started well before Q1. Testing from blood banks showed COVID all over the U.S in early December. There is evidence it was in Canada in October 2019. Where are those death spikes on the list?

Anecdotally we are being told we're in the middle of a pandemic with a record spike in sick people, and we had way more sick kids out of school last year Nov-Jan than this year.

I can grab a graph that shows a rising temperature of the planets also, as well as one that shows its not.

My 99 year old grandma has to make it another 2.5 months to avoid being another bullshit death.

Another positive tested co-worker just got off their quarantine, add one more "it was like a head cold to the list."

They are marvelous. I’ve had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine, but I would certainly recommend either of them. They have both been shown to be highly effective and safe in large clinical trials. Yes, it’s the first time this technology has been rolled out, but it’s been under development for over two decades. A lot of things in medicine don’t live up to initial promise but mRNA vaccines are a really huge advance, with great promise for shortening the development cycle in other diseases too.
you wouldn't be fauci infiltrating the hide by any chance? asking for a bunch of friends...

So, catch me up. Is HCQ good or bad today?

Might help if combined with zinc and maybe a kitchen sink of other supplements, and probably won't hurt if you're under the proper care of a doctor who is looking for potential side-effects (cardiac arrhythmia, etc.) which appear to be well-known this point in the drug's long history. Pretty damn sure that I would not be taking it as a prophylactic, but would consider it if I were recently diagnosed and if my doctor thought it to not present an unreasonable risk of side effects. I also wouldn't expect it to have any sort of miraculous results.

Might help if combined with zinc and maybe a kitchen sink of other supplements, and probably won't hurt if you're under the proper care of a doctor who is looking for potential side-effects (cardiac arrhythmia, etc.) which appear to be well-known this point in the drug's long history. Pretty damn sure that I would not be taking it as a prophylactic, but would consider it if I were recently diagnosed and if my doctor thought it to not present an unreasonable risk of side effects. I also wouldn't expect it to have any sort of miraculous results.

So...yes, it's not good.

Wait... what?!? Even by Bear Pit standards, this is a remarkable stupid claim. There is something more than "anecdotal evidence" that seatbelts work, such as the following:

I would like to hear an anecdote from the dummy who leaves the top of camera frame and isn't ever shown landing :LOL:
when i said "anecdotal" i was referring to the trend to dismiss thousands of doctors and countless patient histories as invalid, and demanding or insisting that only large scale RCTs can determine the efficacy of treatments.
if there was a large scale RCT where real people (not animals or cadavers) volunteered to be killed in car crashes, i have not seen it.
thanks for your contribution.

Going around in circles doesn’t do any good. Arguing whether how HCQ works or not is futile.
Recent findings regarding lipopeptides, (produced by bacteria as a defense against viruses), is making strides. Possibly even a nasal spray.
Inhibits angiotensin converting enzyme. Since many are already on ace inhibitors, might there be a unrecognized protection already being used? Why implications might there be? Several groups are studying this, in other vital strains, and a study I am reading now is promising.
I’ll find a link and post it.I used the phrase “lipopeptides vs covid” and a national institute of health article popped up. If you just look up “lipopeptides “ you get studies reports on other viral strains.

Last edited:
it should also be noted that states are opening up now, just when the WHO admitted PSR tests are fake news and the number of cycles many have been using almost ensures a positive result regardless if the person is infected.

It's been determined that HZQ and a Z-pack does not kill people.

It's worth giving it to the people that believe in its healing properties just to shut them up.

Not sure how to shut up the people arguing that it's no good, still doing research.

when i said "anecdotal" i was referring to the trend to dismiss thousands of doctors and countless patient histories as invalid, and demanding or insisting that only large scale RCTs can determine the efficacy of treatments.
if there was a large scale RCT where real people (not animals or cadavers) volunteered to be killed in car crashes, i have not seen it.
thanks for your contribution.

Seatbelts were mandated by the federal government in 1968. Seatbelt *use* wasn't mandated by most states until the late 80s and early 90s. That yielded 15-20 years of... wait for it... large-scale randomized trials with real live people. I mean, it's literally the thing you're saying it's not :ROFLMAO:

it should also be noted that states are opening up now, just when the WHO admitted PSR tests are fake news and the number of cycles many have been using almost ensures a positive result regardless if the person is infected.

So if there are fewer actual cases than positive tests, does that mean we're further away from herd immunity and that the CFR is actually higher than the headline numbers would suggest?

PCR but itself would appear to be a shitty way to diagnose a individual case. But it does appear to indicate community infection levels, as shown by its correlation to hospitalization rates and all-cause mortality.

Seatbelts were mandated by the federal government in 1968. Seatbelt *use* wasn't mandated by most states until the late 80s and early 90s. That yielded 15-20 years of... wait for it... large-scale randomized trials with real live people. I mean, it's literally the thing you're saying it's not :ROFLMAO:
thanks again, so you mean they actually asked people to not wear seatbelts to see if they died?

thanks again, so you mean they actually asked people to not wear seatbelts to see if they died?

Nope; there are plenty of dipshits that did that all on their own. It actually makes for a pretty good "random" trial. If the investigator had done what you suggested and actively asked a certain group not to wear seatbelts, the trial would no longer be random.

I eagerly await your next movement of the goalposts.

Nope; there are plenty of dipshits that did that all on their own. It actually makes for a pretty good "random" trial. If the investigator had done what you suggested and actively asked a certain group not to wear seatbelts, the trial would no longer be random.

I eagerly await your next movement of the goalposts.
so you are saying there was no RCT?

I would say developments over the last year would suggest you are not correct. :ROFLMAO:

Is there any specific claim of mine you'd like to discuss, or are you simply trying to trigger an emotional response?

To my credit, I'm not going around using credentials as an ex-phrama guy to spread bullshit.

Ohh God no. We'd never question the best source outside of wikipedia.
Is there any specific claim of mine you'd like to discuss, or are you simply trying to trigger an emotional response?

To my credit, I'm not going around using credentials as an ex-phrama guy to spread bullshit.

Ohh God no. We'd never question the best source outside of wikipedia.

Does this mean I can run some sort of fundraiser, like Jimmy Wales does each year?

"For less than the cost of a cup of coffee, you can support my continued spouting of bullshit on a variety of topics!”

Probably interferes with the TOS of this site :unsure:

Yeadon made that claim back in October. Developments since October would suggest he was not correct :ROFLMAO:
it all comes down to perspective in different eyes
as he mentions, testing isn't giving true numbers. i wonder what Kary Mullis would say about the way his PCR test are used today, if he was alive...
we all know the numbers are so skewed there would be no way to know the truth unless families of every single person were approached to hear their side of what their dearly departed suffered from. that side of the story will never come out in the media.

as i said in another covid thread last year, my cousins husband passed away last year. he was a big boy, as is my cousin, a big girl. he would have had some other underlying condition/s where getting sick would of taken him from us and his death certificate would state he died with covid. he was lucky in 2001 that he wasn't at work that day at the WTC, but no so lucky 19 years later still living in NY and not looking after himself.

i had a work colleague come back from holidays on a flight where there apparently was a positive case. she came to work and everyone lost their minds. i asked the others to think about the air filtration on aircraft and how good they really are. if the air filtration was substandard on aircraft, everyone coming off a long haul flight would be sick with whatever, thats one flight, how about the millions of people that were flying around on other aircraft, the whole world would be sick with whatever people spread on aircraft. covid wouldn't be the first plamdemic that was spread around the world by people.

even on monday at the doctors, everyone requires a face diaper indoors here. the receptionist and one of the doctors were discussing something side by side with no face diapers while i was waiting to get my temperature taken. doctor walks off back to his office only to then put on a mask to leave. do they know something we don't, yet they enforce the face diaper our local government mandated.
i guess with me being a smoker it has saved me from the virus, flu, cold, nose sniffles, cough, and every other illness that grips society every year.
i wonder how many have been saved from far more serious diseases last year and will be saved this year from the oh so scary virus that has a survival rate of over 99%...

like the flu every year, our frail in society need to be cared for, that why they paid taxes their whole life working for the oh so scary wizard of oz that hides behind the curtain of central banks which do nothing for the nation other than get it in more debt that can never be paid off.
the government here told us at the beginning to social distance and continually wash our hands of the germs that keep our immune system going. all governments around the world managed to do is scare the shit out of people, flatten their economies and not the curve going off their skewed numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: aviatrix
there was one doctor that came out, cant recall where or when, but using PCR tests at above 35 cycles creates positive tests. the test pick up everything that the body has fought off. thats where he suspected the numbers were being skewed into showing higher confirmed cases than there really was. if the tests were used correctly, i suspect the true numbers would be different. as was said above somewhere, when there is financial gain to be had, the person/company would do anything to keep it going in their favour. we have nothing to gain, only lose, yet we debate this amongst ourselves where the outcome doesn't change. i guess there is a reason it's been dubbed "plandemic". there is a plan and we're not in the know. something along the lines of George Carlin's analogy of the big club that none of us are invited to be in.

Reactions: theLBC
there was one doctor that came out, cant recall where or when, but using PCR tests at above 35 cycles creates positive tests. the test pick up everything that the body has fought off. thats where he suspected the numbers were being skewed into showing higher confirmed cases than there really was. if the tests were used correctly, i suspect the true numbers would be different. as was said above somewhere, when there is financial gain to be had, the person/company would do anything to keep it going in their favour. we have nothing to gain, only lose, yet we debate this amongst ourselves where the outcome doesn't change. i guess there is a reason it's been dubbed "plandemic". there is a plan and we're not in the know. something along the lines of George Carlin's analogy of the big club that none of us are invited to be in.
the first guy i saw saying that was the guy that invented the test.
they inflated test results and deaths to destroy small businesses and hurt trump, period.
now that trump is gone, they feel they can come clean on the infection rate and MR.

funny thing is, most people still don't know that 10% of positive flu cases in the CDCs testing network (used for their estimates) die.
per the cdc website, this network did 1.3 million tests in 2018, 252k (19%) of those tests were positive, about half of these positive cases ended up being admitted and 25k died.
from this data, they concluded that 1 out of 6 americans got the flu and only 56k died. they got funny math.

I have watched the way these cases and deaths get counted with my own two lying eyeballs, and if this was a real pandemic, there would be no need for the fudgey counting. You can argue numbers all day, the "numbers" have been bullshit since the beginning. Who would have guessed Wade had it pretty well nailed down from day 1. I guess some did, I wouldn't have.

Reactions: theLBC