• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So NOW they are admitting that HCQ+ZPAK+Zinc works on COVID? Significantly too?

Bet it won't work for covid-20, 21, 22 etc.

Covid-20 is just getting started in the UK...

Interesting timing of course. But just one of the coincidences in a long string of coincidences.

"Two weeks", they are saying, before it gets to the US and there might be more shutdowns here... Just in time for the January 6 Patriot DC rally....... Coincidence? I don't think so...

Reactions: OldSalty2
"Two weeks", they are saying, before it gets to the US and there might be more shutdowns here... Just in time for the January 6 Patriot DC rally....... Coincidence? I don't think so...
lol, it is a social justice peaceful protest and thus a public health necessity.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
It’s a strange virus for sure! Some get it with no prob and hits some hard. I’ve known many who had it and several died. Some were healthy. Most of them not!

I've been comparing the virus's damage to a tornado since March... It seems to strike randomly, just like a twister, leaving one house completely untouched, while obliterating the neighboring structure...

Perhaps the virus is not so random after all. There is already a direct correlation between low blood zinc and serious manifestation of illness. And many young and seemingly healthy people are not really healthy at all. People who are deficient in zinc and other nutrients, relying solely on diets of fast food and convenience store snacks...

Reactions: Snipe260
you have to ask yourself, with all the "anecdotal" evidence that is works, what kind of "doctor" would give a sick person a placebo to see if they die?
or maybe it's just me.

Now the real question is what we the people will decide to do about it.

I'm going with the sheeple will do nothing about it, they are super happy that orange man bad lost the election even if he actually won and they just frauded the whole thing up till they could claim Biden won.

The small group who could, still are too comfortable and still have too much to lose.

The Elites are in almost full control of communications, information, discourse and propaganda which is all being used to keep people in line.

In short, I think the Elites are laughing at everybody as they put the finishing touches on the new Feudal system, complete with a new religion of blind obedience.