• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HCQ+Zinc+Z-pak now recommended for early Covid-19 treatment

I have watched the way these cases and deaths get counted with my own two lying eyeballs, and if this was a real pandemic, there would be no need for the fudgey counting. You can argue numbers all day, the "numbers" have been bullshit since the beginning. Who would have guessed Wade had it pretty well nailed down from day 1. I guess some did, I wouldn't have.
i cannot share anything because it would be illegal, but i am a sr. systems engineer for a large healthcare company and i see literally everything.
i am the only engineer involved in legal discovery for litigation, meaning i routinely have the search the entire email archives and "personal folders".
i'm not an immunologist or doctor, but this is bullschiff. jmo.
edit: and i am not saying people don't get sick and i have all the sympathy for folks that have been impacted by the actual virus or any illness.

this explanation seem to be accurate in how PCR testing is skewing the numbers.
being positive and positive with the ability to transmit an infection are 2 different outcomes, in a common sense way of looking at it.

i just couldn't let it go, i had to find out where i heard PCR tests were done incorrectly. yes it was who i suspected, Dr/Sen. Scott Jensen...

in a nutshell, lets take a sample from a persons nose/throat and amplify it so much that we can definitively come out and say covid is spreading and is being mutated in a way that no one can argue against the governments while the WEF in their Swiss party rooms are planning how they can fool the unsuspecting public into giving up more of their wealth, climate hoax, more restrictions of their liberties and the rest. somehow the term "open air prison" doesn't seem far fetched. elysium comes to mind on how much inequality there is today, just look at big business getting even bigger while the little guy barely exists.

Reactions: gigamortis
Aight, how about the CFR?

Same answer, right? If one does the math on the "official" numbers, it's 1.68%. But not all of those deaths are from Covid, so the CFR is overstated! But not all of those cases are real (PCR false positives, multiple tests of the same person, etc.), so the CFR is understated? But we know that not every infection is reported as a case so the overall infection rate is underreported, so the CFR is overstated. But we also think that the virus has been here since well before March, which means that some victims died without a diagnosis, which means that the CFR is yet again understated!

And good luck figuring out a proper CFR for influenza, since that's also a mess.

At this point, Covid CFR is an abstract number, like the gross domestic product of Mongolia or the current share price of GameStop.

• Love
Reactions: OldSalty2
I'm only saying that you were wrong when you made your claim about anecdotal data.
fair enough, but you are ignoring the context.

assholes, scumbags and liars like fauci labeled over 150 studies, involving thousands of participating doctors and hundreds of thousands of patient histories as "anecdotal" and insist that only RCTs can determine if a drug or treatment is effective.

Fauci is a piece of shit that changes his naritve on the fly.
He has been caught changing his story and lying multiple times.

He is the last piece of shit on earth I would take medical advise from.

WTF is wrong with sheeple?

Fauci is indeed a lying piece of shit.

There, can we all bring it for a hug? Well, everyone except supercorndogs - I don't want any of his estrogen rubbing off on me.

Oh no!!! Did I butt hurt big bad Bryant by not bowing by his ability to read the news. Your ego wont let you admit you were fooled by this hoax and Wade2big was right,and is probably smarter than you. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Oh no!!! Did I butt hurt big bad Bryant by not bowing by his ability to read the news. Your ego wont let you admit you were fooled by this hoax and Wade2big was right,and is probably smarter than you. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Hmm, it's almost like you're projecting:

"People who died with COVID-19, should be counted as COVID-19 deaths. If it expedited their death by 1 year, 1 week, 1 day, 1 hour, 1 minute, 1 second, and evidence most certainly shows that it does."

😲

"People who died with COVID-19, should be counted as COVID-19 deaths. If it expedited their death by 1 year, 1 week, 1 day, 1 hour, 1 minute, 1 second, and evidence most certainly shows that it does."

😲
the CDC says up to 1 out of 6 get the seasonal flu every year.
2.8 million people die each year on average.
for some reason, they don't list the 400k+ that might have died while infected with the flu every year.

the CDC says up to 1 out of 6 get the seasonal flu every year.
2.8 million people die each year on average.
for some reason, they don't list the 400k that might have died while infected with the flu every year.

Screenshot_20210127-174947.png

Yeah, I mean, other than putting "Influenza and pneumonia" in the top-10 causes of death and providing seasonal flu data on a yearly basis, it's hardly mentioned at all by the CDC 😒

I'm guessing that your 400k claim comes from applying your 1-in-6 estimate to the all-cause mortality number and then rounding down to the nearest hundred thou. I mean, that's one way to estimate this number; probably not even close to the correct one (it ignores the seasonal nature of the flu), but it is a way.

View attachment 7539658

Yeah, I mean, other than putting "Influenza and pneumonia" in the top-10 causes of death and providing seasonal flu data on a yearly basis, it's hardly mentioned at all by the CDC 😒

I'm guessing that your 400k claim comes from applying your 1-in-6 estimate to the all-cause mortality number and then rounding down to the nearest hundred thou. I mean, that's one way to estimate this number; probably not even close to the correct one (it ignores the seasonal nature of the flu), but it is a way.
there is no national reporting on flu related deaths for adults in the US.
all they do is give bullshit estimates based on numbers from a "reporting network".

FluSurv-NET covers more than 29 million people and includes an estimated 9 percent of the U.S. population

25k died JUST from 252k positive cases from 1.3 million tests in this reporting network.
i did take a screenshot while it was available, before the final 252k number.
vohI9X8.jpg

so how can only 31k more die from the other 300 million americans, or 30-50 million cases the cdc estimated for that year?

Last edited:
4% of the world population account for 35% of the deaths? The 4% have the best and most advanced medical facilities/doctors in the world.
Sumthing doesn't add up.

^^^not a typo

Reactions: gigamortis

😲

I admitted I was wrong a long time ago. You have to have your head pretty deep in the sand or pretty far up your ass to have not seen the writing on the wall at this point.

And people are being counted as COVID deaths whom it didn't. Why are all the deaths coming out of nursing homes? Positive you are automatic COVID COD for 90 days symptoms or no.

I admitted I was wrong a long time ago. You have to have your head pretty deep in the sand or pretty far up your ass to have not seen the writing on the wall at this point.

And people are being counted as COVID deaths whom it didn't. Why are all the deaths coming out of nursing homes? Positive you are automatic COVID COD for 90 days symptoms or no.

It's ok, buddy - I can admit to being wrong, too!

February 1, 2020:

"My prediction remains - we'll lose more Americans to the "normal" flu than coronavirus. That's not a bold call; the flu kills more Americans each year than car accidents. It's nasty stuff. "

February 26, 2020:

"I also believe that the most likely scenario is that this amounts to nothing, much like SARS, MERS, and Ebola."

Screen_Shot_2020-01-14_at_10.34.57_AM.jpg

This one from March 13, 2020, on the other hand...

"That's good news. If we end up with 50-60 million cases here in the US, then it'll only kill ~375,000 people."

:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
I am saying its not even the "normal flu" which doesn't kill 375K per year. , Wiith over a dozen a people I know who have tested positive, only one of them got sicker than a cold. If its not here yet and these are fasle tests how is the virus not here.

Of the 2 people I know who died of COVID, neither of them died of COVID or ever had any symptoms both of them died the way we new they would for years now.

A lot of our "cases" are not "cases" at all. They are people being quarantined waiting for a test to say they can get out go health department jail and go back to work.

We know it was here in December 2019. I would bet dollars to donuts I watched it go through our schools last year, and It was over by the time they locked us down. Where are the spikes? Where are the "excess deaths?"

Here is wide area, I have family in Omaha who tested positive and friends in El Paso TX and Garden City KS who also tested positive. El Paso and Garden City were associated with the meat packing plant "outbreak."

I am saying its not even the "normal flu" which doesn't kill 375K per year. , Wiith over a dozen a people I know who have tested positive, only one of them got sicker than a cold. If its not here yet and these are fasle tests how is the virus not here.

Of the 2 people I know who died of COVID, neither of them died of COVID or ever had any symptoms both of them died the way we new they would for years now.

A lot of our "cases" are not "cases" at all. They are people being quarantined waiting for a test to say they can get out go health department jail and go back to work.

We know it was here in December 2019. I would bet dollars to donuts I watched it go through our schools last year, and It was over by the time they locked us down. Where are the spikes? Where are the "excess deaths?"

Here is wide area, I have family in Omaha who tested positive and friends in El Paso TX and Garden City KS who also tested positive. El Paso and Garden City were associated with the meat packing plant "outbreak."
a lot of people think they had the flu and didn't.
when you consider that only a percentage of people that feel sick even go to the doctor, and when they do go in with flu symptoms and actually get a seasonal flu test, only ~20% actually have seasonal flu...it may not be as common we think.

a lot of people think they had the flu and didn't.
when you consider that only a percentage of people that feel sick even go to the doctor, and when they do go in with flu symptoms and actually get a seasonal flu test, only ~20% actually have seasonal flu...it may not be as common we think.

Agreed. Many people mistake "the flu" for other respiratory viruses ("the common cold"). Or they are exposed to a variant for which they already have some immune response, and the body fights off the infection successfully - they get a mild fever for a day or two, maybe have a light cough or the sniffles, etc., but they don't progress to a full infection. This happens perhaps a few times per year for those in colder climates, and is obviously no big deal for someone who is in otherwise good health.

Then when they are exposed to a new variant or mutation (or maybe they are suffering from suppression of their immune system due to some type of stress) and actually get "the flu", it's a whole different experience. I can recall two bouts with this in my adult life and they were both quite miserable.

With regards to your previous post regarding flu statistics, I actually agree with it and have posted similar things in other threads (usually in response to mouthbreathers making the "it's no worse than the flu" claims, like @supercorndogs new best friend @wade2big). The CDC does indeed have shitty data on the flu and relies on what I believe to be excessive extrapolation of a very small data set. Covid statistical tracking likely suffers from the opposite problem. It's not that widespread testing is inherently bad (the so-called "oversampling" term that people liked to throw around), but rather that this testing has been performed in absence of proper controls and without context of important things, like, Idunno, actual patient symptoms.

Put a slightly different way, I don't think we actually have 65 million flu cases per year (although it's likely that number comes close to the number of exposures) and we don't actually know how many people die from it. It's entirely possible that of those 49,783 deaths that the CDC reports for P&I, there are small percentage that actually from just the flu (and the simple fact that these deaths are lumped together is a pretty strong hint as at what often happens in the real world - a viral infection leads to a bacterial infection). Widespread PCR and antibody testing for the flu over the next few seasons would actually be a good use of the extra test capacity that we have on hand, if only we can keep the media from running wild with the numbers.

Coming back around to Covid, current case numbers by themselves are not particularly meaningful as absolute and concrete numbers, but they are also probably not exaggerated and in fact may be understated (that is, for every false positive PCR test, there is more than one undetected case). Antibody testing throughout the past 10 months would be extremely helpful in understanding the progression of the disease, but for some reason remains rare. My wife has gotten an antibody test each time she's donated blood, but IMO we should be doing widespread draws whenever someone enters the medical system for any reason (like, oh, the hundred million or so that will get vaccinated over the coming months). If nothing else, such data would maybe provide some insight as to whether adverse vaccine reaction is due to interaction with existing immunity.

Ultimately, it's completely possible to have a logical and rational stance that says "this disease is really quite bad" and "it's stupid to close businesses and keep children out of school". I have not and will not advocate for lockdowns, but that doesn't mean I'm going to bury my head in the sand and hide from the statistics that suggest this shit is very "real". If that puts me in a misunderstood minority, so be it.

Reactions: theLBC
So, after some well thought out paragraphs about why the statistics are bullshit, you finish by saying you "will not put your head in the sand, and hide from the statistics that suggest this shit is very real." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What about the ones that say its not? Did you hide from the statics in the 1989 study that suggested ocean levels would drastically rise by the year 2000?

They made charts and statics too, where they chose their windows and base lines to make their charts show what they wanted.

Do you have comments that are relevant to the topic at hand, or are you just going to throw some shit at the wall and wait for guys like wade2big to chime in with support?

I doubt if Wade is ever coming back.

Its funny you deflect all questions and then refer back to the statistics which you admit are bullshit. Do you have anything relevant to add i didn't already read in an article somewhere? Would care to transcribe some more old threads to me as though they are relevant? Grab me a couple more charts who's parameters were set for a purpose? You pontificate well but just like in those old threads, you don't know shit, you have a guess. Just like Wade in those old threads didn't know shit, but he guessed right. You are being a butt hurt little bitch because I think you are wrong. I think this is a hyped up cold. And thats exactly how sick most everyone, I know who has had it, has been.

Figures dont lie, but liars figure.

Hey hey hey now. That's no way to treat Cliff Claven. He's probably had a bad day humping the mail.
I doubt if Wade is ever coming back.

Its funny you deflect all questions and then refer back to the statistics which you admit are bullshit. Do you have anything relevant to add i didn't already read in an article somewhere? Would care to transcribe some more old threads to me as though they are relevant? Grab me a couple more charts who's parameters were set for a purpose? You pontificate well but just like in those old threads, you don't know shit, you have a guess. Just like Wade in those old threads didn't know shit, but he guessed right. You are being a butt hurt little bitch because I think you are wrong. I think this is a hyped up cold. And thats exactly how sick most everyone, I know who has had it, has been.

Figures dont lie, but liars figure.

Nope, just laughing my ass off at all the shots coming from the cheap seats :ROFLMAO: