• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hello from Maryland

hangman15

Private
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2013
Maryland
Hi all,

My name is Mike. I have been into shooting and firearms for many many years. It was not until recently that my best friend went out and bought himself a long range precision rifle to shoot out to 1000 yards. he found a range about an hour from where we live that is one of the nicest and largest ranges around on the east coast. peacemakernational.com Well he took me there with his new rifle and I was hooked on long range. I had shot 100 yards for so many years but when I took his rifle and shot out to 200 then 300 that was it for me. it took way more money then the wife wanted me to spend BUT I did not care. Took about 5 weeks and I had my custom precision rifle to reach out to 1000 yards. She is beautiful. I have built many rifles over the years, made many custom parts for my rifles as I am an old school machinist, some 25 years now in the trade. Great joy. I look forward to chatting with the membership and honing my skills as a long range precision shooter.

Mike