• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello kids under 35, this is how much your government hates you.

Well there was that thing in Oklahoma City.
1677890601298.gif

Correction, that all started because a special forces veteran would not help the FBI infiltrate a local white supremacist group that they thought might be dealing/trafficking drugs. The rest was payback to at first force him to help after he denied them multiple times, then just to punish him.

Last edited:
But we’ve been lead to believe the pigs are the good guys and all that stands between us and 300 nights of rape looting and arson!!!!!

Correction, that all started because a special forces veteran would not help the FBI infiltrate a local white supremacist group that they thought might be dealing/trafficking drugs. The rest was payback to at first force him to help after he denied them multiple times, then just to punish him.
Give this man a cigar!

That had zero to do with Ruby Ridge.
It did however house all the files and evidence on what happened at Waco.
Left wing conspiracy theorists do link them stating that because McVeigh, who was later convicted of the OK City bombing, was at Ruby Ridge during the perimeter protests that links the events. He was there, selling copies of books and handing out literature.

Later, Waco fire set McVeigh on his OK City plot… with OK City taking place on an anniversary of Waco.

I’d never heard about the Waco docs being in OK City, but makes sense. That said, everything would have been sent in triplicate to DC or Quantico after the fact. So not sure if anything really got destroyed. Then again, who trusts what any more.

Anyway, that is the closest “link” to the events. And I don’t think there is any doubt that McVeigh was at RR early on in his post-Army Gypsy life.**

Sirhr

**PS. Just fact checked myself and McVeigh was not at Ruby Ridge. He was at Waco selling books and handing out literature. Not RR. But he did cite RR and Waco as the reasons for his attack in OK City. One other thing that I keep forgetting is that RR happened, not under Clinton, but under GHWB. Yet everyone seems to associate it with Janet Reno. Which was Waco. Hard remember all the crazy folks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1911hombre
This is how our Government has operated and still does to this day. They were hoping to grab Randy when he was walking the property away from multiple firearms and his family.

Same thing happened here's in Michigan when business owners were arrested blocks from their home for staying open during Covid lockdowns.

You have far more rights in your Castle and an ample supply of guns and ammunition. In my opinion, this is the main reason machine guns were banned. You have far more Americans today with Randy's mindset living in subdivisions(with bankrolls). It's a lot easier to pick someone up on their way to work, when all they have is a glock 19. Imagine ringing door bells knowing the person on the other side owns a full auto m249 (they know what you have regardless if it is registered or not).

I'll never forget just after the last Election. A young(very early 20's) National Guard member stop into the club to shoot his AR. Told us he just got back from DC and was issued a firearm without magazine or ammo. I point blank ask him, if given orders would you have used the weapon. His answer was, and I quote "without a doubt ".

I wouldn't say that our Government hates us, they simply deem us to be alive. It's a lot like the John Wick movies... even down to the part about killing the dog!

This is how our Government has operated and still does to this day. They were hoping to grab Randy when he was walking the property away from multiple firearms and his family.

Same thing happened here's in Michigan when business owners were arrested blocks from their home for staying open during Covid lockdowns.

You have far more rights in your Castle and an ample supply of guns and ammunition. In my opinion, this is the main reason machine guns were banned. You have far more Americans today with Randy's mindset living in subdivisions(with bankrolls). It's a lot easier to pick someone up on their way to work, when all they have is a glock 19. Imagine ringing door bells knowing the person on the other side owns a full auto m249 (they know what you have regardless if it is registered or not).

I'll never forget just after the last Election. A young(very early 20's) National Guard member stop into the club to shoot his AR. Told us he just got back from DC and was issued a firearm without magazine or ammo. I point blank ask him, if given orders would you have used the weapon. His answer was, and I quote "without a doubt ".

I wouldn't say that our Government hates us, they simply deem us to be alive. It's a lot like the John Wick movies... even down to the part about killing the dog!
The government does not hate us, unless we are not compliant. Otherwise the government sees us, literally, as sheep, to be herded, corralled and consumed.

oh yeah, the explosion that supposedly destroyed the whitewater scandal evidence?
The FBI that buried/lost Hunters laptop hard drive...
And somebody just uncovered massive corruption evidence and handed it over to.... The FBI.
You can't make this shit up.

Reactions: BurtG
could be. but then this is the sort of subject that is more easily exploited. personally never really considered the subject closely.
The little I looked into it, I venture to assume the most plausible reason was the family split, I know its popular, especially here to link every link everything to a Government bad thing... But in this case I have yet to see any legitimate argument.

Most people that I know that go through this, divorce/exwife welfare contemplate suicide, or some act of retaliatory violence and a few who actually did it.

Edit- want to add the taking kids/ forced payments in child support are another massive problem in this country that is a completely different conversation. One which I believe has been detrimental to society. Its too often used as a massive fuck you, but that’s another conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593
You're absolutely correct. The government DOES hate you. If any of you desire to learn what that actually means and what they're actually going to do.....Proceed and watch this entire video below. It's long, but perhaps worth your time. I have a similar testimony to the video below. Those who worship/idolize the enemy are rewarded with all the earthly desires. Money, power, influence...etc. The enemy's greatest accomplishment was convincing the world he doesn't exist......By making you believe a lie as truth. "He who has an ear, let him hear..."

Video link

Last edited:
Years later, buy a calendar idiot.
Actually I looked up dates for these events (without using a calendar).

Then I typed a response that included such things as how quick things need to happen in response to something that happened earlier (put another way - what is the statute of limitations on responses to events?)

I even considered quoting the original post that I was responding to, but did not know if the statute of limitations had expired on my response to that post.

Finally I just decided to go work in my Shop and reflect on why you might actually be lonely.

• Haha
Reactions: 1911hombre
Well there was that thing in Oklahoma City.

This. It was fucked up all around. But it could have been completely avoided if the govt fucksticks did not make it their 10 year plan to fuck with law abiding people in various states.

He only missed his court date because he was either never served, or they told him the wrong date. This all started over an FBI guy BEGGING him three times to cut his shotgun short.

What I recall is that the paperwork that Weaver was served with listed his appearance date as the day after what it really was.

Therefore, he was a no show. The gubmint then had the excuse that they needed in order to make an example of him.

They set him up, pure and simple.

And, lon horiuchi still walks free, to this day.

Last edited:

Then I typed a response that included such things as how quick things need to happen in response to something that happened earlier (put another way - what is the statute of limitations on responses to events?)

I even considered quoting the original post that I was responding to, but did not know if the statute of limitations had expired on my response to that post.

Finally I just decided to go work in my Shop and reflect on why you might actually be lonely.
So what narrative are you trying to push? Links to official gov websites aren’t going to convince those already distrustful of the same…

So you went to sit alone in your shop and wonder if I am lonely? I bet you talk to the corn don't you?

Ruby Ridge was 1992, it caused quite the stink in the northern part of Idaho. Especially when the FBI brought in tracked, armored vehicles and it came to light that they had decided to murder the family in lieu of a fair trial. The feds then started closing off the roads and forcing nearby families off their property so they could have free reign to kill everyone including the daughters. The locals did not like the government anyway and started arming up to fight back. The government was forced to admit as much in court because a decent lawyer helped the remaining Weaver family members.

I was stationed in eastern Washington in 1992. What the FBI and ATF did was fucking shameful. The FBI admitted in court that they came up with a plan to ask Randy Weaver, an SF vet with Vietnam service, to join the local hate groups and spy for them. He declined the offer and had no real interest in joining anything. They then decided to "entrap him and force him to comply". Yes, the FBI literally targeted an innocent man for persecution. Being broke and in financial trouble, he accepted $10,000 to cut the barrel of a $78 dollar piece of shit H&R single barrel shotgun to 17.5 inches for their informant.

They promptly arrested him and demanded he become an informant or they would put him in prison, he refused. So, they entrapped him and then knowingly had the district court send him a "Notice to Appear" with an incorrect date and jailed him for failure to appear when he arrived in court. He went home and refused to leave his property. The FBI/ATF spent years flying recon missions over his house and creeping around his property menacing his family. The FBI and ATF published false stories in the local papers and went on the news accusing him of being a racist and a terrorist in hopes of making him a hero to people they wanted to investigate so that when they flipped him, he would be a better asset.

The two US Marshalls who were creeping on his property got "found" by a golden retriever dog and 16yo kid walking legally on their own property and they promptly murdered the kid by draining a magazine from an MP-5 into him. This got them killed. When the stand-off began the ATF and FBI issued written orders that ALL adults on the property to be murdered on sight. They promptly had a sniper shoot his wife in the head while she was holding an infant child and then taunted him via megaphone because they thought it was funny. The FBI sent a robot with a phone receiver taped to the barrel of a loaded shotgun that could be fired remotely and parked it by the door, using a megaphone to yell, "Pick up the phone Randy!" for hours, then told the press he was "refusing to speak with them".

At his trial, they admitted they planted evidence and placed evidence in spots where it would be most incriminating to Weaver and least incriminating to the government. The government literally moved shell casings and the like to make the murder of the boy seem like he attacked them. Sadly for the feds, people had seen their bullshit and made notes. He was acquitted of everything but failure to appear.

His family received a $3.5 million dollar payout from the FBI on their lawsuit and pretty much every court on earth ruled it was illegal to issue a kill order for an innocent person without due process. They did the same thing to David Koresh and his followers, went in with kill orders and burned them out. The feds then used snipers to kill anyone who fled the fire and celebrated in the ashes after their murders.

Weaver wrote a book and for years he was at local gun shows selling it and speaking to people. He outlined everything his side presented in court and did not have to lie about any of it. They moved his trial to Federal Court in Boise to get a more favorable jury of leftists and he still got acquitted. The feds also got fined for witness and evidence tampering and for needlessly delaying the trial by shipping Weaver's evidence and pretrial requests "book rate" or in some other fashion intended to deny him evidence at trial. The judge was pissed at FBI criminal behavior and made them pay Weaver's attorney costs for all of the wasted time.

I'm not a fan of Weavers politics or Koresh and his followers version of religion, but I am less of a fan of murdering government thugs killing people for no apparent reason.

There was a guy with Weaver (at the local gun show) who used to sell copies of the warrants and other court paperwork for the cost of printing, it was interesting reading. Here were the David Koresh warrant takeaways.

1. If they really wanted to arrest David Koresh he drove to town daily to pick up mail usually with one other adults and whatever kids were in the rotation to get ice cream at the store near the post office. No reason for a full-on armored assault.

2. One of the Davidians was a licensed class 3 FFL. They had every legal right to have firearms and machineguns on the property. If the ATF had questions, they had every right to simply schedule a visit and examine the dealers books and the part of the property he stored and sold firearms without a full-blown armored assault.

3. ATF idiots notified every TV news station for miles of their planned assault hours before the attack was to take place. One of these news stations called David Koresh and asked him how he felt about being assaulted and raided by the ATF? He had no idea what they were talking about and the reporter explained to him that several truckloads of armed men were coming to kill him later that day and they had been invited to film it.

4. If you look at the video, the ATF kills most of the ATF guys who died and wounded most of the rest.

Last edited:
The two US Marshalls who were creeping on his property got "found" by a golden retriever dog and 16yo kid walking legally on their own property and they promptly murdered the kid by draining a magazine from an MP-5 into him. This got them killed.
I thought the kid and dog found the Agents.

Then kid and agents exchanged gun fire. Resulting in 1 dead agent 1 dead kid 1 dead dog.

Ruby Ridge was 1992, it caused quite the stink in the northern part of Idaho. Especially when the FBI brought in tracked, armored vehicles and it came to light that they had decided to murder the family in lieu of a fair trial. The feds then started closing off the roads and forcing nearby families off their property so they could have free reign to kill everyone including the daughters. The locals did not like the government anyway and started arming up to fight back. The government was forced to admit as much in court because a decent lawyer helped the remining Weaver family members.

I was stationed in eastern Washington in 1992. What the FBI and ATF did was fucking shameful. The FBI admitted in court that they came up with a plan to ask Randy Weaver, an SF vet with Vietnam service, to join the local hate groups and spy for them. He declined the offer and had no real interest in joining anything. They then decided to "entrap him and force him to comply". Yes, the FBI literally targeted an innocent man for persecution. Being broke and in financial trouble, he accepted $10,000 to cut the barrel of a $78 dollar piece of shit H&R single barrel shotgun to 17.5 inches for their informant.

They promptly arrested him and demanded he become an informant or they would put him in prison, he refused. So, they entrapped him and then knowingly had the district court send him a "Notice to Appear" with an incorrect date and jailed him for failure to appear when he arrived in court. He went home and refused to leave his property. The FBI/ATF spent years flying recon missions over his house and creeping around his property menacing his family. The FBI and ATF published false stories in the local papers and went on the news accusing him of being a racist and a terrorist in hopes of making him a hero to people they wanted to investigate so that when they flipped him, he would be a better asset.

The two US Marshalls who were creeping on his property got "found" by a golden retriever dog and 16yo kid walking legally on their own property and they promptly murdered the kid by draining a magazine from an MP-5 into him. This got them killed. When the stand-off began the ATF and FBI issued written orders that ALL adults on the property to be murdered on sight. They promptly had a sniper shoot his wife in the head while she was holding an infant child and then taunted him via megaphone because they thought it was funny. The FBI sent a robot with a phone receiver taped to the barrel of a loaded shotgun that could be fired remotely and parked it by the door, using a megaphone to yell, "Pick up the phone Randy!" for hours, then told the press he was "refusing to speak with them".

At his trial, they admitted they planted evidence and placed evidence in spots where it would be most incriminating to Weaver and least incriminating to the government. The government literally moved shell casing and the like to make the murder of the boy seem like he attacked them. Sadly for the feds, people had seen their bullshit and made notes. He was acquitted of everything but failure to appear.

His family received a $3.5 million dollar payout from the FBI on their lawsuit and pretty much every court on earth ruled it was illegal to issue a kill order for an innocent person without due process. They did the same thing to David Koresh and his followers, went in with kill orders and burned them out. The feds then used snipers to kill anyone who fled the fire and celebrated in the ashes after their murders.

Weaver wrote a book and for years he was at local gun shows selling it and speaking to people. He outlined everything his side presented in court and did not have to lie about any of it. They moved his trial to Federal Court in Boise to get a more favorable jury of leftists and he still got acquitted. The feds also got fined for witness and evidence tampering and for needlessly delaying the trial by shipping Weaver's evidence and pretrial requests "book rate" or in some other fashion intended to deny him evidence at trial. The judge was pissed at FBI criminal behavior and made them pay Weaver's attorney costs for all of the wasted time.

I'm not a fan of Weavers politics or Koresh and his followers version of religion, but I am less of a fan of murdering government thugs killing people for no apparent reason.

There was a guy with Weaver (at the local gun show) who used to sell copies of the warrants and other court paperwork for the cost of printing, it was interesting reading. Here were the David Koresh warrant takeaways.

1. If they really wanted to arrest David Koresh he drove to town daily to pick up mail usually with one other adults and whatever kids were in the rotation to get ice cream at the store near the post office. No reason for a full-on armored assault.

2. One of the Davidians was a licensed class 3 FFL. They had every legal right to have firearms and machineguns on the property. If the ATF had questions, they had every right to simply schedule a visit and examine the dealers books and the part of the property he stored and sold firearms without a full-blown armored assault.

3. ATF idiots notified every TV news station for miles of their planned assault hours before the attack was to take place. One of these news stations called David Koresh and asked him how he felt about being assaulted and raided by the ATF? He had no idea what they were talking about and the reporter explained to him that several truckloads of armed men were coming to kill him later that day and they had been invited to film it.

4. If you look at the video, the ATF kills most of the ATF guys who died and wounded most of the rest.
MOST EXCELLENT POST!

1677964533204.gif

View attachment 8088696View attachment 8088697

More likely it was his problems in his home life. Divorce, loss of kids, child support.
I saw that documentary “A Noble Lie” a few years back on this subject. If I remember correctly the autopsy on the cop in question revealed a large amount of Jolt Cola in his gastrointestinal tract. Besides waking up in the morning and staying up late at night, large dosages of caffeine have some other uses…

I thought the kid and dog found the Agents.

Then kid and agents exchanged gun fire. Resulting in 1 dead agent 1 dead kid 1 dead dog.
As I heard it, they just saw him, and didn’t know if they were “made” or not the kid came out because the dog was barking. Then the murderers just gunned them both down.

Ruby Ridge was 1992, it caused quite the stink in the northern part of Idaho. Especially when the FBI brought in tracked, armored vehicles and it came to light that they had decided to murder the family in lieu of a fair trial. The feds then started closing off the roads and forcing nearby families off their property so they could have free reign to kill everyone including the daughters. The locals did not like the government anyway and started arming up to fight back. The government was forced to admit as much in court because a decent lawyer helped the remining Weaver family members.

At his trial, they admitted they planted evidence and placed evidence in spots where it would be most incriminating to Weaver and least incriminating to the government. The government literally moved shell casing and the like to make the murder of the boy seem like he attacked them. Sadly for the feds, people had seen their bullshit and made notes. He was acquitted of everything but failure to appear.

There is a lot of truth here...

For a good book on the subject, former FBI Agent and one of the HRT Founders (I think their founding commander) had a long and interesting career going after 'internal' groups ranging from The Black Panthers and Weathermen to the Covenent, Sword and the Arm group. Book is called "No Heroes." (Thanks, Bender!)

I won't give anything away except to say that it is well worth reading. And I think gives trememdous insight into the 'focus' of the FBI since 1990 or so. In othere words, how they got where they are as a political hit squad... and focused mostly on creating the spectre of deeply-rooted American terrorism. That said, it is one man's version of events. But it was written in 2000 (and published right around 911. So later copies have an 'update' section by Coulson) and was definitely predicting things we see today.

By the time of RR, Coulson was gone from HRT in an internal political bloodletting. Stuck out in the boonies to be miserable and retire because he was no longer wanted by the 'new faction' that took over the FBI and was the lapdogs of the Clintons (may have helped put them in office.) So it is one man's view on things. And as such, is one perspective. But it is a worthy one. I encourage folks to read it. I found it well-written and enlightening.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Last edited:
There is a lot of truth here...

For a good book on the subject, former FBI Agent and one of the HRT Founders (I think their founding commander) had a long and interesting career going after 'internal' groups ranging from The Black Panthers and Weathermen to the Covenent, Sword and the Arm group. I won't give anything away except to say that it is well worth reading. And I think gives trememdous insight into the 'focus' of the FBI since 1990 or so. In othere words, how they got where they are as a political hit squad... and focused mostly on creating the spectre of deeply-rooted American terrorism. That said, it is one man's version of events. But it was written in 2000 (and published right around 911. So later copies have an 'update' section by Coulson) and was definitely predicting things we see today.

By the time of RR, Coulson was gone from HRT in an internal political bloodletting. Stuck out in the boonies to be miserable and retire because he was no longer wanted by the 'new faction' that took over the FBI and was the lapdogs of the Clintons (may have helped put them in office.) So it is one man's view on things. And as such, is one perspective. But it is a worthy one. I encourage folks to read it. I found it well-written and enlightening.

Cheers,

Sirhr
Am I retarded again? Did you mention the name of this book?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
As I heard it, they just saw him, and didn’t know if they were “made” or not the kid came out because the dog was barking. Then the murderers just gunned them both down.
I was under the impression it was the kid, who was armed at the time that shot one of the Feds. Mike Glover claims to have spoken to one of the guys there.

I was under the impression it was the kid, who was armed at the time that shot one of the Feds. Mike Glover claims to have spoken to one of the guys there.

I believe that is correct.

Watch the PBS video above. It's actually pretty well done since it was made before PBS went full Communist.

Note that they have been playing Ruby Ridge, OK City and Waco "Front Line" episodes on auto-loop now for months. Using them to condition their viewers that all rural Americans are dangerous enemies. Make sure those suburban and urban liberals don't say a word against persecution of anyone who still respects the Constitution and believes we are a Republic. PBS is on a campaign to dehumanize anyone who isn't a binary LGBTEQRCEGT Bantu who identifies as a mulatto Leprechaun velociraptor.

Nuclear family bad. Deviants Good. PBS using our tax money against us. Seems fair, doesn't it?

SIrhr

This. It was fucked up all around. But it could have been completely avoided if the govt fucksticks did not make it their 10 year plan to fuck with law abiding people in various states.
Um...you obviously don't know what happened in OKC.
None of this could have been avoided.
Certain things need to happen.

How bout that Whitmer kidnapping?
How bout that J6 attempted coup?

You think any of this is new? You think they just started creating crimes?
They don't care if you know anymore. They literally want you to do something.