• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hells Angels Barger dies at 83

What a crock of shit. Some of you are ignorant motherfuckers who think you know something, and don’t. The outlaw gangs are criminal organizations whose primary income is selling drugs to children, gross prostitution (selling your ‘ol lady by the hour), and stealing. Unless you wear their colors all you are is a mark. They are exactly like the mafia and full of scumbag cut throats. Years in the penitentiary is the best training to prospect for an outlaw club.

I used to ride (not a member and was never going to prospect) with VA Beach, Southern Riders MC. They were a short hair, clean, family club. Everyone had jobs and worked for a living. I went to two of their jamborees, and most of the other chapters were outlaw chapters. I was young and stupid and should not have been anywhere near that crowd.

In ‘94 The Pagans stole my bike and chopped it. I know because they tried to sell some distinctively painted parts to a guy I rode with. I wanted retribution, but was talked out of it by wiser, cooler heads. Very glad I took the insurance money and walked away.

A MC and an outlaw MC are two completely different animals that only have motorcycles in common. Maybe some of you admire criminals. people who steal for a living are pieces of shit.
giphy.gif

So, all the same things that the government is doing.
You are mad because of civil asset forfeiture with your bike? At least the insurance made good. Not so with the government gang.
What a crock of shit. Some of you are ignorant motherfuckers who think you know something, and don’t. The outlaw gangs are criminal organizations whose primary income is selling drugs to children, gross prostitution (selling your ‘ol lady by the hour), and stealing. Unless you wear their colors all you are is a mark. They are exactly like the mafia and full of scumbag cut throats. Years in the penitentiary is the best training to prospect for an outlaw club.

I used to ride (not a member and was never going to prospect) with VA Beach, Southern Riders MC. They were a short hair, clean, family club. Everyone had jobs and worked for a living. I went to two of their jamborees, and most of the other chapters were outlaw chapters. I was young and stupid and should not have been anywhere near that crowd.

In ‘94 The Pagans stole my bike and chopped it. I know because they tried to sell some distinctively painted parts to a guy I rode with. I wanted retribution, but was talked out of it by wiser, cooler heads. Very glad I took the insurance money and walked away.

A MC and an outlaw MC are two completely different animals that only have motorcycles in common. Maybe some of you admire criminals. people who steal for a living are pieces of shit.
giphy.gif

Reactions: gigamortis
He lead a double life , on the weekends he rode a Honda around San Francisco.

After Barger got throat cancer and retired as president of the Angels but retained the roll of emeritus, he got into a DV situation with his old lady and committed a cardinal sin among outlaw MCs, he called the cops.
Anyway, he's dead now.
Lmao. “Cardinal sin,” my ass.

We’ve got Outlaws, Fugarwe, HA, and all manner of support club members living locally. I’ve literally responded to multiple houses for whiny little bitch-fits from legitimate 3-patch members from more than one of those groups. My perception has been they’re generally huge pussies unless they think they have a crowd of their “brothers” behind them at which point they’re awful dangerous and stupid. More than happy to hit someone in the head with a bottle for a perceived slight, and then run away while the rest prevent any retribution…

Harley’s are gay anyways.

Only HA I knew of was a punk when he wasn't around backup and even then he was still a punk. I ran him off my construction job, walked him to the edge of the property telling him what a dick sucker he was and he slowed down long enough to cry to the superintendent telling him I had a bad attitude or some shit until I told him to GTFO of here. He knew that was the last warning.

I rode a Harley too and we frequented the same bar and one night we crossed paths. He sidled up to another Angel that was the bar owner and was pointing me out and there was some murmuring between them as I stood leaning against a post smoking a cigarette watching them. Nothing happened.

The only other hardcore biker I knew was a former best friend growing up as kids that spun off and became a Bandito associate. I always knew he was trash, we would be hitchhiking as kids and when we'd get a ride he'd get in and leave his dog on the side of the rode, running to catch up until I would tell the driver to stop. Fuck him. Trash.

Who gives a shit. Did he hunt? Did he have a rifle for sale? Did he do something in the shooting or hunting world that warrants him being praised on this site?

Reactions: Aftermath

We’ve got Outlaws, Fugarwe, HA, and all manner of support club members living locally. I’ve literally responded to multiple houses for whiny little bitch-fits from legitimate 3-patch members from more than one of those groups. My perception has been they’re generally huge pussies unless they think they have a crowd of their “brothers” behind them at which point they’re awful dangerous and stupid. More than happy to hit someone in the head with a bottle for a perceived slight, and then run away while the rest prevent any retribution…

You can laugh your ass off all you want. I live in Bandito controlled Texas and I bet you'd never get a DV call from one here.

I met a girl that I would take riding that was from the local biker sub culture and I was told by other bikers she was persona non grata at any poker run or rally, she couldn't even go in a biker owned bar.
Her infraction was calling the cops on a biker associate that was having a beef with his wife. I asked the bar owner if it was true, she couldn't enter his bar and he said under no uncertain terms could she darken his doorway.

And yeah, last I heard of Sonny Barger he was running his custom bike shop and had gotten sideways and lost his stature with some of the HAs for calling the cops during a domestic dispute with his wife.

"...Take the first two allegations. Barger’s call to the cops followed a domestic violence incident where he attacked spouse Noel and her 14-year-old daughter, Sarrah.
Rumors were flying that Noel was a paid FBI informant — but that wasn’t the impetus behind the assault.
According to Christie, Barger came home angry after Noel caught him riding with another woman on his motorcycle and tried to run him off the road.
Barger then called 911, tipping police to a handgun inside Noel’s car.

“An outlaw didn’t dial those three numbers … it’s the same as testifying,” Christie fumes. “Sonny had been the model of the wild, unbending outlaw. But living with an informant? Beating a 14-year-old girl? Calling 911?”Those were things a Hells Angel didn’t do.”"

Harley‘s are gay? Please show us the a photo of the GUY you ride!

Kennedys are, were a crime family FFS. JFK was a piece of shit. Reap what you sow. but JFK was a Vet so...
If JFK were to return, he would find himself standing way right of the line.

He was devoutly anti-communist, the shit thats running the country and the world now, and declared war on the Secret Societies in government just days before going to Dallas...

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
lKennedys are, were a crime family FFS. JFK was a piece of shit. Reap what you sow. but JFK was a Vet so...
His father was Irish mob, and they helped throw the election for him, but he wasnt a POS like Teddy. He was a man of vision and that vision took us to the moon and helped make us great. Had he not been murdered by the MIC I think our country would be in a much different place now.

In my former life I was involved in what became a major investigation into the Outlaws MC. Anyone who thinks these groups are anything other than formal criminal organizations is wrong. There is an enormous amount of criminal activity that runs at all levels of the club. I had both a male informant who was a full patched member and a female who had been “property” of a former president who had been to prison for the club. The brotherhood in the club is real, and those guys are loyal to each other. There are some members who are very smart and some who are not. They live a life of paranoia, always looking over their shoulders waiting for a rival club to attack. We went to Bike Week in Daytona with them twice during the investigation, and they live like animals when on the road. I’m not going to get too specific in the details here since you never know who is on this site, but I can assure you that any praise for these groups is definitely undeserved. The women around them are treated like dirt, and their kids are never a priority for them. They will let their kids go without if it means supporting the club. All of the BS “community service” is just for show. You can bet that they have skimmed off the top of any donations. Barger was a legend in the OMC world, loved and hated, but certainly not someone to be admired.

If JFK were to return, he would find himself standing way right of the line.

He was devoutly anti-communist, the shit thats running the country and the world now, and declared war on the Secret Societies in government just days before going to Dallas...
The following is an excerpt from President Kennedy’s Secret Society speech: “The very word secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. And there is a very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. And so it is to the printing press-to the recorder of man’s deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news – that we look for strength and assistance, confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent.” The Republic of the United States of America died along with President Kennedy on Nov. 22, 1963. I implore all Americans to YouTube JFK Secret Society speech and listen to the full speech. Richard Telles, Fresno

Read more at: https://www.fresnobee.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/article35355357.html#storylink=cpy

========================

truthout.org › articles › the-1961-jfk-speech-thatThe 1961 JFK Speech That Kicked the American Dream Into High Gear

Nov 28, 2013 · The 1961 JFK Speech That Kicked the American Dream Into High Gear. By. Katherine Smith, The People's Voice. November 28, 2013. (Photo: Wikipedia) A video excerpt of John F.

JFK and Sonny Barger were both anti communists and vets.

If JFK was around to today he would be just like the rest of the communists in the democrat party.

JFK was just another Democrat that got us into another war and almost got us into a nuclear war.

• Haha
Reactions: Fig
Harley‘s are gay? Please show us the a photo of the GUY you ride!
Here he is.
D0AECA16-3F66-4527-84FD-75894C7632A1.jpeg

It may be British made, but at least I didn’t have to dump $10k into it in “performance parts” after spending an initial purchase price of $20k and all you got was a gutless turd with an expensive company logo.
0-60 in 3.3 second, as factory stock (and mine isn’t)
800lbs and pulls the front wheel off the ground without clutching.

Now that we’ve established that my penis is smaller than yours (but I make up for it with my 2,300cc motorcycle)…back to bashing on the wife beating, drug slinging criminal douchebag who claimed to be an outlaw but possibly married a Fed informant. 😂

• Love
His father was Irish mob, and they helped throw the election for him, but he wasnt a POS like Teddy. He was a man of vision and that vision took us to the moon and helped make us great. Had he not been murdered by the MIC I think our country would be in a much different place now.
I liked JFK as a boy and his death, announced over the intercom of my 4th grade class in real time straight from Cronkite's mouth, had a profound impact on me and the country.

I don't think the country has ever been right since.

The following is an excerpt from President Kennedy’s Secret Society speech: “The very word secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. And there is a very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. And so it is to the printing press-to the recorder of man’s deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news – that we look for strength and assistance, confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent.” The Republic of the United States of America died along with President Kennedy on Nov. 22, 1963. I implore all Americans to YouTube JFK Secret Society speech and listen to the full speech. Richard Telles, Fresno

Read more at: https://www.fresnobee.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/article35355357.html#storylink=cpy

========================

truthout.org › articles › the-1961-jfk-speech-thatThe 1961 JFK Speech That Kicked the American Dream Into High Gear

Nov 28, 2013 · The 1961 JFK Speech That Kicked the American Dream Into High Gear. By. Katherine Smith, The People's Voice. November 28, 2013. (Photo: Wikipedia) A video excerpt of John F.
I put JFK's warning about Secret Society on Facebook and it was immediately flagged by the censors. What does that tell you.

Here he is.
View attachment 7903027
It may be British made, but at least I didn’t have to dump $10k into it in “performance parts” after spending an initial purchase price of $20k and all you got was a gutless turd with an expensive company logo.
0-60 in 3.3 second, as factory stock (and mine isn’t)
800lbs and pulls the front wheel off the ground without clutching.

Now that we’ve established that my penis is smaller than yours (but I make up for it with my 2,300cc motorcycle)…back to bashing on the wife beating, drug slinging criminal douchebag who claimed to be an outlaw but possibly married a Fed informant. 😂
Thank you for proving my point. I could careless if he’s dead. It’s your bike comment that was out of line. I’m sure that foreign company appreciates your support.

Thank you for proving my point. I could careless if he’s dead. It’s your bike comment that was out of line. I’m sure that foreign company appreciates your support.
Harley riders being offended I’ve insulted their entire personal identity.
1656714243418.jpeg

(Dude, I’m just messing around on the internet. My father in law rides an HD bagger, and I’ll admit it’s comfortable but snail-slow and just not my thing. Take a joke and move on with your life…or keep overreacting like this, and I’ll make sure this thread turns into nothing but rainbow flags and UltraGlides covered in AstroGlide)

All 1% clubs are criminal organizations and many are flat ass psychos, including the Angels.

I do not romanticize them. I do not want to have anything to do with them.

Reactions: Bender and Anb618
He running down a company that has supported this country since 1903. He is way out of line. May he burn his tongue with her majesty’s tea.
The only problem is the bikes have not evolved since 1903.
Even Volkswagen had enough sense to dump their outdated shit.
Hardly Ableson doesn't have sense to make something modern....you know, with a actual overhead cam, or more than 2 valves per cylinder....or hell, more than 2 cylinders.
But they sure run like a out of balance 1903 bike don't they ?

Hardly Ableson doesn't have sense to make something modern....you know, with a actual overhead cam, or more than 2 valves per cylinder....or hell, more than 2 cylinders.
Your right. They have only been building and selling SUCCESSFULLY for 119 years. What was I and the other millions of owners thinking. I’m sure HD main office will be thinking of you while you are at work tomorrow.

Yeah… you are kind of Dead wrong there….

Read Harley and Indian Wars… their tit for tat development programs were amazing in the teens through ‘50s.

My ‘46 Knuck is testament to that.

No one can accuse Milwaukee of being behind the times. Even when they were intentionally staying behind the times, and cashing in on Heritage. Crazy Like a fox.

Sirhr

Your right. They have only been building and selling SUCCESSFULLY for 119 years. What was I and the other millions of owners thinking. I’m sure HD main office will be thinking of you while you are at work tomorrow.
You’ve neglected to recall the AMF years and the period they were on the brink of bankruptcy and closing their doors forever. Heavy tariffs and some luck of becoming in vogue with a bunch of yuppies saved their ass. They make more selling merchandise and licensing than motorcycles.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
View attachment 7903246

(Dude, I’m just messing around on the internet. My father in law rides an HD bagger, and I’ll admit it’s comfortable but snail-slow and just not my thing. Take a joke and move on with your life…or keep overreacting like this, and I’ll make sure this thread turns into nothing but rainbow flags and UltraGlides covered in AstroGlide)
HD Teabaggers more like it.

Sonny Barger was an outlaw's outlaw and a man among men. He stayed at the top of the heap for DECADES, and I would guess his weight at 140 lbs. in his prime. He was a badass, and like him or not (and like his ilk in general, or not) he commanded respect where ever he went, mostly due to his larger-than-life charisma. I met him twice and both times I could feel the electricity of his presence in the room. He was a living legend and will continue to be a legend forever.

Sooooo…. Did you blow him or not?

Read Harley and Indian Wars… their tit for tat development programs were amazing in the teens through ‘50s.

No one can accuse Milwaukee of being behind the times. Even when they were intentionally staying behind the times, and cashing in on Heritage. Crazy Like a fox.

Sirhr
I gotta disagree. Solid mounting an Evo 80 cub. inch motor directly to a frame was bad enough, but my Softail Custom appeared to be a mismatch of leftover parts from all the other models; Wide Glide front end on a Softail frame raked at 34 degrees was fucking stupid.

The bike tried to destroy itself whenever you rode it, not to mention the rider. You could make out objects in your mirrors but couldn't tell if it was a cop car or big truck, until the mirror fell off. I had mirrors, lights and footpegs vibrate loose and fall off going down the road and was constantly replacing light bulbs because the filament couldn't take the vibration. You couldnt focus on things within a quarter mile either. The only thing that wasn't a blur was the distant horizon.

But the most stupid thing was the fact the right forward footpeg was further forward then the left side, causing the rider to sit at an angle. People riding behind could really notice it.

yeah....no he didnt....

imagine feeling the need to defend a drug dealing woman abuser by trying to deflect to made up accusations to a person who has nothing to due with the conversation....you work from the Clinton Campaign by any chance?

Not defending him just pointing out hypocrisy. Unless you have proof he didn't then I'll stick with the eye witness testimony and the pictures of him and Epstein. I'm guessing Prince Andrew and Billy boy didn't ride it either.

funny, my anonymous source tells me you were also on Epstein island fucking kids......unless you have proof you werent im going to go with my anonymous source telling me you were....

but by all means, where are these pictures of trump on the island?

not just pictures of him and epstein.....epstein has pictures with literally everyone....i want them on the fucking island

Evidence was submitted in the Maxwell trial. Feel free to look it up. The very flight logs we used to chastise Billy boy has Trump on the logs as well.

It wasn't anonymous....it was the pilot....again feel free to perform a cursory search.

lol so you dont have anything then....gooot it.

my anonymous sources also told me you liked to post shit online after gargling buckets of cum.....whos the lucky guy?

Awww is poor baby mad his white knight might be a pedo.

Sirhr

A company that has barely been able to figure out water cooling to get decent horsepower 75 years late is shit.

They're slow, annoying, and ride like shit.

Then again, everyone I know that actually rides them spends more time working on them than riding. The rest just take them out on the weekend here and there and leave it at the shop the rest of the time.

They are riding on an image, and they need to go bankrupt. They killed Buell and they need to pay for that.

Reactions: Im2bent and Bender
so now its might be a pedo...?

fuck, anyone might be a pedo....you typically have to prove that shit....you know, with evidence you have, thus far, failed to provide.

at least trump doesnt take BBC up the ass, which my anonymous sources, who would never lie, have told me you enjoy nightly.

unless you have anything to substantiate your TDS, go fuck yourself

fuck, when did we start letting leftist cockfags in here?

Eyewitness testimony and flight logs seem to best your refutation which has consisted of denial and quite a bit of homoerotic responses.

However, the only thing I stated before was Trump rode Epsteins plane which there has been proof others who have ridden that very same plane touched underage girls.

so was he on the plane or on the island?

....they are not the same thing.....

hitler also drank water.....does that mean everyone who drinks water commits genocide?

regarding the homoerotic responses....im just conveying the eye witness testimony of my anonymous sources....they tell me you gargle cum like Listerine.....unless you have proof you dont, it must be assumed as fact

Zee plane zee plane, that's what the log shows...Trump was on it. Pilot said he was on it....thus I believe he rode on Epsteins plane

Lol, this has been fun.

Oh, I forgot the good part.
There are WAY more American parts on any Honda Gold Wing than there are on ANY Harley made in the last 40 years.

LOOK
IT
UP

Reactions: Bender
sooooo you have 0 proof he was on the island?....right....

by all means, continue your projected hate on trump because you cant express your feelings to your non-existent father.

leftists gonna leftist.

Well he is dead so you are technically correct. He rode the plane multiple times...maybe just a coincidence though.

LOL

good, hed probably be disappointed to find out his son grew up to be a pussy ass leftist.

so still 0 proof Trump was on the island.....despite your previous claims....

View attachment 7903390

....interesting join date btw....thats all ill say about that....

Bahaha, nice try. Pretty sure he was happy to have raised someone who wouldn't respond with homoerotic fantasies but hey I'm sure your dad was proud of his little princess. This is a safe space, you don't have to project your fears about coming out.

I have amended my claim to he was on the plane more than once and there is proof of that.

Are there any other fantasies you would like to add?

View attachment 7903246

Good thing that’s a Kawasaki then.....

Reactions: Softtail103