• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hells Angels Barger dies at 83

more importantly, why do cry baby liberals feel the need to shoehorn trump into discussions that dont involve him in the slightest?

i suspect its because trump reminds them of the strong father figure they lacked in their life, and they are taking out their frustration on trump because they dont know who their real father is.
TDS is real.

Bahaha, nice try. Pretty sure he was happy to have raised someone who wouldn't respond with homoerotic fantasies but hey I'm sure your dad was proud of his little princess. This is a safe space, you don't have to project your fears about coming out.

I have amended my claim to he was on the plane more than once and there is proof of that.

Are there any other fantasies you would like to add?
Listen here mothers lips. You will never be a real woman. You do not pass. Your feet hands will give you away forever. Go be a woman somewhere else. We’re not into trannies much here.

Listen here mothers lips. You will never be a real woman. You do not pass. Your feet hands will give you away forever. Go be a woman somewhere else. We’re not into trannies much here.

😆 🤣 😂

I think I'll stay.

Was any harm done and did you make it back to the pits ok ?
Thot sew.

No matter how rough and tough they come across as, no real biker would ever hurt a kid, it's the highest level of taboo you can think of.
I was on a prison bus (don't assume) that had a convicted child molester and some bikers with various convictions going to the pen from court.
The only words I heard the whole trip was "don't close your eyes baby fucker" and "remember why you're here because everyone else will" and similar shit.
That child molester lived for 2 whole days before the bikers took him out.
I say we let the Hells Angels have their way in DC.....sit back, roast some hamurgers and hot dogs...few beers.
Just let nature take it's course.

Bikers have their faults, sure, but child molestation, or even being rude to a kid, you might as well make sure your will is complete.
Most bikers have kids....it is not a light subject with them.

{edit}
I honestly bet that unknown to you a couple of those bikers watched out for you and made sure you were safe.
It IS how they roll.

Sure, they never hurt kids.

Very infamous case below.

Make sure you read the whole thing: how the HA member/president of a cali chapter held two twin girls for “ransom” when the mom wanted to quit his prostitution ring. She and the cops managed to get them back and she testified against him at trial. So he ordered her murder. Got a couple of his HA wannabes to go put her down.

And make really sure you read the part that when they went to do it they grabbed the mom and drug her into the twin girl’s (now SIX years old) room. Ensure you pause, and read very slowly, the part where they make the girls hold their teddy bears and then shoot them both in the back of the head while they make mom watch. You can skip the part about how they then kill the mom and a teenager in the coast guard who happened to be there visiting, cause they aren’t kids.

Not defending him just pointing out hypocrisy. Unless you have proof he didn't then I'll stick with the eye witness testimony and the pictures of him and Epstein. I'm guessing Prince Andrew and Billy boy didn't ride it either.
An "eye witness testimony" against Trump? Is that the same person that told me he saw you boarding the Lolita Express?

Every social climbing celebrity wannabe has a pic standing next to Donald Trump.

Last edited:
An "eye witness testimony" against Trump? Is that the same person that told me he saw you boarding the Lolita Express?

Every social climbing celebrity wannabe has a pic standing next to Donald Trump.
What happened with that eye witness who said Trump tried to highjack the presidential limo, and choked a secret service agent? Yea, "they have a witness that said." What about the lady Kavanagh raped? Yea they got witnesses, and one has to be stupid mother fucker to take them at their word at this point.

I remember when the commie democrats tried to link Trump to Epstein because they dug up a picture of Epstein and him together at some events.
With the hate they have displayed for six years. If they could remotely fabricate a story about Trump being a pedophile it would have been done. The PRAVDA would have run it 24/7/365 and the FauxBI would have put out an ambivalent storyline leaning towards his guilt. Good grief, they are claiming that he tried to car jack the presidential limo. And not some back page story either. They did it primetime!!
And another thing. Why would Trump need to borrow Epstein plane? He's got several of his own.
Sheesh, the lack of critical thinking is amazing.

A company that has barely been able to figure out water cooling to get decent horsepower 75 years late is shit.

They're slow, annoying, and ride like shit.

Then again, everyone I know that actually rides them spends more time working on them than riding. The rest just take them out on the weekend here and there and leave it at the shop the rest of the time.

They are riding on an image, and they need to go bankrupt. They killed Buell and they need to pay for that.
Please tell us what bike you ride? Is it American made?

no....mainly because we dont suck cock....

i dunno, i assume thats what they all do when they get together with all the faggot ass leather and assless chaps they wear...
Here we go again with the assless chaps, ewy vey.

* in my famous Jewish accent. . .

If chaps aren’t assless, they’re pants! 🤣

It's objective fact that Trump cut ties with Epstein the moment he found out about Epstein's pedophilia.

It's also objective fact that Trump NEVER Flew to Pedo Island and never participated in sex with minors- unlike the allegations against the Clintons, Prince Andrew, and actor Kevin Spacey.

It's irrelevant that Trump may or may not have flown between Florida and New York, or between other contiguous U.S. cities/states- on Epstein's jet, because MANY celebs and elites flew on Epstein's jet.

But the facts don't matter to Trump haters.

Imagine being the kind of person who makes a bicycle brand their entire identity, forcing them to become irrationally angry whenever someone insults their favorite bicycle.

Fuck, I like my Ford fusion....If someone told me "Fords suck", ide be like "....ok...."

I wouldn't flip my shit because they insulted an "American brand"
Imagine being the kind of person who spends a great deal of time participating in discussions who does not contribute or financially support the platform. What kind of person would that be?

Reactions: 1911hombre
Lol the guy who just got here thinks his "supporter" status means shit.

If Frank wants my money he can ask me for it.....

But don't go thinking that because you paid $20 that you have some kind of earned respect.

Arguably ive drawn more traffic to the site in my decade here than your $20 has.

And don't act like it's some kind of charity on your behalf....we all know the only reason you paid is to use the PX

Get fucked pussy boy, sorry someone offended your "lifestyle"....go find a safe space and have a good cry about it with your fellow leather clad faggots
Touchy subject? Maybe like a welfare flashback.

My reality. I pay my way in life. Franks has a product that I use. I pay the required amount asked for by SH. He should be paid for his work. Maybe you think differently than me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    789.2 KB · Views: 56
I also pay the required amount asked by SH.....the forum is free.

...I don't even know what point you are trying to argue....you know the forum is free right?.....
Do you think this is free to Frank and his team? Do you have any idea what it takes to run a forum of this size? The IT costs associated with this site? The costs to host this website? You are clueless on what it takes to own and grow a business. Yes this is a business. I’m sure Frank has to pay taxes on his earnings here. Fucking DEMOCRATS think everything is free.

Some people glorified and admired the Mafia, La Cosa Nostra.

Others looked up to criminal biker gangs.

Criminal sociopaths ALL.
Government is the largest criminal organization of them all and is far more violent and engages in far more criminal acts than all the others combined yet most Americans glorify this entity and its behavior. I would disown my child if he took a government job. It’s disgusting to me

Non FFL. I only sell guns here not fly fishing equipment. What a joke. Your life must just suck beyond belief to have time to find a -Lublin record.
@Softtail103 tell me, is there a reason you dont have a commercial account considering you are doing business under the email you listed on your LLC....and are instead trying to steal from frank by pretending to be a private individual?

View attachment 7903644

maybe a discussion with the moderation staff is in order... @MarinePMI @lowlight
I also own 3 auto body shops. Quick call Frank. My SG store is for fly fishing you idiot. I’ve never tried to sell a fly rod on this site. Better luck next time.

To think I was having so much fun getting the reddit liberals to act as my puppets. They at least had the intelligence (not much) to stop.

Thank you for the entertainment Mcameron, I enjoyed being your puppet master for the night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1911hombre
It’s his wife’s. Nothing to do with his “fishing poles”. 🥸

Point of fact, Do you have a idea how many guns I bought off of here that were from FFL’s. Not commercial sponsors. If they want me off they will let me know.

Come on tough guy. Where do you work. Let look into you. Criminal record? Credit reporting? Your just hide behind your computer

Imagine being the kind of person who makes a bicycle brand their entire identity, forcing them to become irrationally angry whenever someone insults their favorite bicycle.

Fuck, I like my Ford fusion....If someone told me "Fords suck", ide be like "....ok...."

I wouldn't flip my shit because they insulted an "American brand"
Exactly this. I love Harley bikes, hate the dirtbag mentality around them. It’s just a cool motorcycle. Just as cool as a Honda inline 6 motorcycle, or an Arial square four. Bikes are just cool. People are stupid.

Do you think this is free to Frank and his team? Do you have any idea what it takes to run a forum of this size? The IT costs associated with this site? The costs to host this website? You are clueless on what it takes to own and grow a business. Yes this is a business. I’m sure Frank has to pay taxes on his earnings here. Fucking DEMOCRATS think everything is free.
Listen Karen. Imagine thinking a motorcycle is a personality. Nobody here cares you’re a trannie. Good for you.

I own/have owned Honda, Yamaha, and Harley. I've ridden Kawasaki and Polaris.

By-Far, the comfortable'est and powerful'est bike was the Road King, for me. (done up and tricked out)

By-Even-Farther, the fastest bike was the Kawasaki. I enjoyed 240 km/h far too much, and know better than to ever get on one again.

But, all that aside, this thread is about Sonny Barger. And his passing. To which, anyone who knows anything about this topic, knows NOT to talk about it. All those whom DON'T know anything about this topic, blather away.

There are a few (very few) whom will know what this means.