• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hells Angels Barger dies at 83

Not just sociopaths but objectively worthless cowards who prey on the weak ie the opposite of one of the main purposes of a man. Good riddance indeed.
Im sure theres plenty of good well meaning Hells Angels. But the ones I met literally got their panties in the worst bunch over me(9 at the time) and my bro(who was 13) accidentally wandering into their bonfire ceremony and threatened us with every threat and cuss word in the book damn near at the top of their lungs LOL. Seemed like overkill

Reactions: Milf Dots
Im sure theres plenty of good well meaning Hells Angels. But the ones I met literally got their panties in the worst bunch over me(9 at the time) and my bro(who was 13) accidentally wandering into their bonfire ceremony and threatened us with every threat and cuss word in the book damn near at the top of their lungs LOL. Seemed like overkill
You can’t blame all Hell’s Angels for the actions of a few. I know you never hear of the good Hell’a Angels stopping the bad Hell’s Angels from acting out and it may seem as though the decent ones are either scared to say something out of fear of losing their membership status or they are complacent in what the bad ones that give the gang a bad wrap are doing but that’s besides the point. Just because they all dress alike, look alike, ride together, and support members across the nation, and you can’t look at a Hell’s Angel and determine on a whim if he is one of the “good” ones or not, you should always give the benefit of a doubt to each and every cop I mean Hell’s Angel although just one misjudgment could cost you your life. While non judgment is dangerous to you, its fair to them and that’s what matters most.

You can’t blame all Hell’s Angels for the actions of a few. I know you never hear of the good Hell’a Angels stopping the bad Hell’s Angels from acting out and it may seem as though the decent ones are either scared to say something out of fear of losing their membership status or they are complacent in what the bad ones that give the gang a bad wrap are doing but that’s besides the point. Just because they all dress alike, look alike, ride together, and support members across the nation, and you can’t look at a Hell’s Angel and determine on a whim if he is one of the “good” ones or not, you should always give the benefit of a doubt to each and every cop I mean Hell’s Angel although just one misjudgment could cost you your life. While non judgment is dangerous to you, its fair to them and that’s what matters most.
Excellent point. At my next traffic stop I reckon Ill fake a little run and juke out move(so they can get their adrenaline fix) then lay down and kindly thank the good officers for every bullet pumped into me. "Thank you officer youre a good man can I please have some more!"

Reactions: wade2big

Be thankful that's the only treatment you and your brother got from them at your ages. White trash methed out bikers like them usually have child molesting on their records. 🙄

Reactions: Milf Dots
Just couldn’t let this shitshow die?
McCameron and Softtail will be back to tickle fighting within the hour…

*sigh* I clearly can’t help myself…
1C787D65-73D4-4F54-A786-8843D6185C7D.jpeg

The only problem is the bikes have not evolved since 1903.
Even Volkswagen had enough sense to dump their outdated shit.
Hardly Ableson doesn't have sense to make something modern....you know, with a actual overhead cam, or more than 2 valves per cylinder....or hell, more than 2 cylinders.
But they sure run like a out of balance 1903 bike don't they ?
I have a BMW GS, Yamaha, KTM, and a Harley. I have had every manner of sportbike, dual sport, cruiser, and motorcross bikes. The Harley is fun because of the very reasons you mentioned, just like driving a rat rod is sometimes more fun to drive than a BMW series 7.