• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hells Canyon Armory has items in stock...

Re: Hells Canyon Armory has items in stock...

Dang Mike. Really want to thank you for helping me build up my girlfriend's rifle! Just made 2 separate orders. The 16" barrel, the 11" Troy VTAC rail and a Spikes gas block.

PM inbound to try to get combined shipping and maybe as an offset on cost, send me the gas tube for that barrel?

Thanks again!

Re: Hells Canyon Armory has items in stock...

Thanks for the order's everyone! I have more BCG's on order, should be 3-5 weeks out at this point...

PM's are returned and orders are getting boxed up and going out the door today.

It also looks like a shipment was screwed up on Monday/Tuesday and somebody is getting a free complete lower parts kit. It's a long shot but if that person was you, please shoot an email to [email protected]!
smile.gif
If not then I guess you're welcome! ha

Mike

Mike and Hell's Canyon are GTG. Got several items from him including am 11" Alpha Rail. Fast shipping and a great communicator.

Hell no! The last one I had had PINK markings! See...
299879_538104519556487_286800808_n.jpg

Ha!

Mike here are a bunch of your parts: barrel, rail, gas block, gas tube, bolt
644631_538104522889820_2009407396_n.jpg

Looks very good! Let me know how that barrel shoots, they sure look and feel like a quality barrel and my friend runs one on his comp AR and it'll bughole at 100 yards all day long...

Mike

I'm interested as well. I called LW and confirmed this is the same barrel they provide to Spikes Tactical minus the Spider logo.

On my competition rifle I shoot a White Oak with 1:7 twist. It loves 77 gr. Black Hills Match .556 - I'm going to try BH Match 75 gr in .223 in this tomorrow when I function check and sight this in since Fed Ex just showed with the new Leupold VX-R Patrol 1.25-4x and the JP compensator.

She shoots mine well, so I'm sure this will suit her well. Big surprise for her Sunday!

** Updated Picture...
530931_538240106209595_1663889514_n.jpg

Last edited:
I have for sale a VERY nice AR15 upper. Here is the parts list, most of these parts are hard to come by right now... Only thing missing is the bolt carrier group (I'm all out at this point).

Lothar Walther 18" Varmint contour barrel. 1:8" twist, 5.56 chamber
Low profile gas block with rifle length gas tube
Troy Industries Alpha Rail 13"
Troy Industries Medieval flash suppressor
SMI Forged Upper receiver with "Made in USA" ejection port door (excuse the lube on the picture of it below)
SMI vented charging handle

Also comes with proper headspaced bolt for your BCG and accessories picatinny rails for the Troy Rail.
$1,000 to your door.

My hunting partner has this same exact barrel on his competition AR and it shoots 1/2MOA with hand loads all day long. This would make a great varmint AR upper.

IMG_0737_zpsbdd94e23.jpg

IMG_0738_zps2fccc872.jpg

IMG_0739_zps87e1cfb1.jpg

IMG_0739_zps87e1cfb1.jpg

IMG_0740_zpsa691ef88.jpg

IMG_0741_zps9c5238e0.jpg

Mike

Back to the top. Just received in some ODIN Works rails yesterday. I've known Tom of OW for a few years now and he is not only a great shooter but a good friend as well. His rails reflect that and are freakin SWEET. Love the mounting system on them and I'm running some special prices on them until saturday. If interested please check them out and you won't be disappointed!

http://www.hellscanyonarmory.com/index.php/ar15-rifle-parts/ar15-rails.html

Mike

Nobody wants a solid rail? They may not say seekins on the side but there are a lot of similarities and their mounting system is much better than factory! I'll see if I can't get a video up sometime for ya'll to check 'em out better!

Mike
Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Do you have detailed specs for the SMI BCGs? Are these machined to USGI specifications?* Mil-Spec gas key? Is the gas key chrome lined and heat treated per GI specifications? Are thses staked per Mil-Specs?

Do they use Mil-Spec Carpenter No. 158 steel?

Are they HPT (High Pressure Tested) and MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected)?

Thanks

Do you have detailed specs for the SMI BCGs? Are these machined to USGI specifications?* Mil-Spec gas key? Is the gas key chrome lined and heat treated per GI specifications? Are thses staked per Mil-Specs?

Do they use Mil-Spec Carpenter No. 158 steel?

Are they HPT (High Pressure Tested) and MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected)?

Thanks

Best specs I can tell you is they are the "M16" style carriers, gas key's have been staked, and that the carrier's are made from 8620, bolts are 9310 or 4130, stainless firing pins, and other components associated are made from either the 9310 or 4130.

Mike Everhart of SMI has been doing this stuff for a LONG time and they've had nothing but quality stuff to me so far. Had one problem with a customer who had 1 bad BCG and SMI took care of him on that. Hope that helps.

Mike

Last edited:
Alright folks got in a lot of lowers in stock today and up on the website just now!
Hells Canyon Armory | AR15 Lower Receivers and Parts - AR15 Rifle Parts

These lowers are from MAG tactical systems and have only been on the market for less than 6 months with great feedback! They are a ultra lightweight MAG allow that has them weighing less than 6 ounces! Yet have a beefed up designed that reinforces the areas around the trigger and take down pin locations! They're matching upper in is the R&D phase right now and should be available in a few months hopefully! These take standard MilSpec parts and are manufactured in Colorado and coated in Indiana! Check them out.

Also just received in some SMI stripped upper receivers today as well!
Hells Canyon Armory | SMI Forged Upper Receiver-MilSpec - AR15 Upper Receivers and Parts - AR15 Rifle Parts

Mike

Last edited:
Anyone have a report on the SMI BCG's for precision builds? I've been waiting a year to get all my parts together for an spr-ish build and only need a bcg to finish it off, but really don't want to skimp and be disappointed after this long.

Hey everyone, we are rolling a store wide 4th of July celebration coupon code from today through Monday! Just enter coupon code FREEDOM13 in the shopping cart when you check out!

A few items I'd like to highlight that have been great sellers:

Galati Deluxe Shooting Mats!
Hells Canyon Armory | Galati Delux Shooters Mat

ODINWorks HandGuards
Hells Canyon Armory | OdinWorks

White Oak Armament Barrels:
Hells Canyon Armory | White Oak Armament

MAG Tactical Lowers:
Hells Canyon Armory | MAG TACTICAL SYSTEMS

SMI M16 style Bolt Carrier Groups:
Hells Canyon Armory | SMI Complete Bolt Carrier Group

Milspec Buffer Tube Kits:
Hells Canyon Armory | Buffer Tubes - AR15 Rifle Parts

Thanks so much for the business!

Mike

Waiting for an update, would like to pull the trigger on one once the info is comfirmed.

Best specs I can tell you is they are the "M16" style carriers, gas key's have been staked, and that the carrier's are made from 8620, bolts are 9310 or 4130, stainless firing pins, and other components associated are made from either the 9310 or 4130.

Mike Everhart of SMI has been doing this stuff for a LONG time and they've had nothing but quality stuff to me so far. Had one problem with a customer who had 1 bad BCG and SMI took care of him on that. Hope that helps.

Mike

Sorry I'm just back from a weekend backcountry scouting trip. Here's some info on the bcg's.

I also know that they don't test fire and MPI them. But then again neither do 90+% of manufactures out there. I posted on this earlier will try to find it and bring it back up.

Mike

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Finally found my other post on a different thread regarding the HPT/MPI...

In short, no they are not HPT/MPI, but neither is 99% of the BCG's on the market today. SMI hasn't seen a metallurgical failure with a properly heat treated BCG in 80,000+ units. They've been producing BCG's in high volume orders for a lot of rifle manufacturers for 10+ years but only recently have started selling dealer-direct as an SMI branded BCG.

Mike

Hey all bumping this back up to the top it's been awhile! We have a bunch of discounted standard BCG's available as well as stripped billet lowers from Seekins Precision, Black Rain Ordnance, and MAG Tactical Systems!
Hells Canyon Armory | AR15 Lower Receivers and Parts - AR15 Rifle Parts

Bolt Carrier Groups:
Hells Canyon Armory | SMI Complete Bolt Carrier Group - AR15 Upper Receivers and Parts - AR15 Rifle Parts

Also have a single Seekins BAR rail available:
Hells Canyon Armory | Ar15 Rails - AR15 Rifle Parts

And the cheapest brand new Seekins Precision CBR rifle you'll ever find... :)
Hells Canyon Armory | SEEKINS PRECISION CBR RIFLE - Complete Rifles

Mike