• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help a Fellow Shooter DRAWING

more goodies!!!

16) IFAK refill kit
17) IFAK refill kit
18) SAIN takedown 30 cal cleaning kits in nice TAB gear cases multicam
19) SAIN takedown 30 cal cleaning kits in nice TAB gear cases fde
20) AI 45 MOA pic rail mount, 34mm tube
21) GDI Trijicon MRO mount
22) GDI Trijicon MRO mount

Over $100 from North American Rescue!!

amazing guys

Sorry for delay guys. Was in NE all weekend RO'ing the Heartland Harvester NRL match. My son shot the match, his first ever, and it was a ton of work helping him and RO'ing. Got back late last night will get list updated today during lunch!

Support so far has been epic!!

THanks again.
DT

couple more prizes!!

thanks so much

23) Gen2 Improved First Aid Kit refill kit. These retail are about 150.00 a piece. (thanks DOC)
24) Gen2 Improved First Aid Kit refill kit. These retail are about 150.00 a piece.(thanks DOC)
35) Chris Kyle's American Sniper (thanks mag)

DT

Sig Sauer Just committed a prize which is quite cool. Not telling what they are but the fair market value is $718

I will give these to whomever donates the most $$

If 2 people are tied, it will be a random drawing between them!!

Super happy with this support.

DT

couple more prizes!!

thanks so much

23) Gen2 Improved First Aid Kit refill kit. These retail are about 150.00 a piece. (thanks DOC)
24) Gen2 Improved First Aid Kit refill kit. These retail are about 150.00 a piece.(thanks DOC)
35) Chris Kyle's American Sniper (thanks mag)

DT
Mailing out Thursday to you. Will provide tracking once shipped

Doc

updated!!

let me know if you sent $$ and arnt on the list.

A couple snail mail folks arnt on yet.

Going global prob wed. Wanted the hide to slow down so I dont get swamped.

DT

updated!!

let me know if you sent $$ and arnt on the list.

A couple snail mail folks arnt on yet.

Going global prob wed. Wanted the hide to slow down so I dont get swamped.

DT
Awesome. How are we doing so far?

Well, based on $25/ticket and the update showing 170 tickets sold, I’d say we’re at $4250.
VW ;) may have gotten a bad break but he's a lucky guy.

Well it could be, but I think that it’s more like a raffle, wherein you get a numbered ticket and when the raffle draws a number, the prize goes to that person with the corresponding number on the lists.
Yeah probably so. I was just curious how much we raised so far. I really relate to his plight. I'm almost 40 and have 2 little boys and am the sole income for our house and my wife's parents don't have a lot, so that kind of freak thing really hits home for me. I do have health insurance, but since obamacare it just isn't very good and is super expensive. Some massive medical bill would be a huge blow that would be hard to recover from. It was a huge chunk just having our 2 kids and the cost of it that health insurance didn't pay, I couldn't imagine the kind of bills he had, even with health insurance. I hope we raise a lot more money for him.

Yeah probably so. I was just curious how much we raised so far. I really relate to his plight. I'm almost 40 and have 2 little boys and am the sole income for our house and my wife's parents don't have a lot, so that kind of freak thing really hits home for me. I do have health insurance, but since obamacare it just isn't very good and is super expensive. Some massive medical bill would be a huge blow that would be hard to recover from. It was a huge chunk just having our 2 kids and the cost of it that health insurance didn't pay, I couldn't imagine the kind of bills he had, even with health insurance. I hope we raise a lot more money for him.
I think that we, as one group of charity minded people, will definitely help the cause. I also have no doubt that there are a few here that will quietly give larger amounts through more private means and not register in the raffle. In fact I’ll bet on that.

I don't think a medical emergency should destroy someone's life. I think some of the prices are astronomical because of the way insurance is setup. I've heard that you can simply pay "what you can", and after several years they will eventually write off the debt.
I get a monthly shot that charges $5000 per month to my insurance. They actually pay $3700. My copay is waived. If I didn't have insurance, it would be free actually as its a tax write off against the insurance payments for those that do.
Sorry for the rant, I think I just need more bourbon tonight.

GOT a few snail mails in. Will be updating the list.

And the list above IS the final list. I have it backed up in 2 spots but this is THE thread to keep updated on. Includes both SH and non-SH.

Regards
DT

BTW 2 people are tide with the most donated for the item Sig donated. Lets see if we can break it.

Also just got the XLR stock in this weekend. So hawt. Not gonna lie I touched it. Couple times...ha

DT

• Haha
Reactions: lash
BTW 2 people are tide with the most donated for the item Sig donated. Lets see if we can break it.

Also just got the XLR stock in this weekend. So hawt. Not gonna lie I touched fondled it. Couple times...ha

DT
;)

Reactions: D_TROS
I don't think a medical emergency should destroy someone's life. I think some of the prices are astronomical because of the way insurance is setup. I've heard that you can simply pay "what you can", and after several years they will eventually write off the debt.
I get a monthly shot that charges $5000 per month to my insurance. They actually pay $3700. My copay is waived. If I didn't have insurance, it would be free actually as its a tax write off against the insurance payments for those that do.
Sorry for the rant, I think I just need more bourbon tonight.
Medical insurance, and the medical industry, is a scam.

Went to the hospital, ER, for a little scare once, turned out to be nothing, was there from around midnight till maybe 8am.

They billed my insurance $50,000k for that. Then the "discounts" kicked in which is a fancy way of saying they charge you less if you have insurance with big companies like Aetna, United, etc. Then my portion was like $800 bucks of a total like $7000 bill.

Here's the kicker. $7000 is the real cost. They ain't charging less than it costs to pay the doctors and replenish whatever materials they use or for time using diagnostic equipment like a CT or MRI. Those are "hard" costs.

But... bet your sweet ass if I was uninsured they'd be billing me the entire $50,000. The discounts are because they know the money is coming and they're getting paid.

If they have to chase you they're coming for blood because they're all fucking vampires feeding on the blood of society.

Went to the hospital, ER, for a little scare once, turned out to be nothing, was there from around midnight till maybe 8am.

They billed my insurance $50,000k for that. Then the "discounts" kicked in which is a fancy way of saying they charge you less if you have insurance with big companies like Aetna, United, etc. Then my portion was like $800 bucks of a total like $7000 bill.

Here's the kicker. $7000 is the real cost. They ain't charging less than it costs to pay the doctors and replenish whatever materials they use or for time using diagnostic equipment like a CT or MRI. Those are "hard" costs.

But... bet your sweet ass if I was uninsured they'd be billing me the entire $50,000. The discounts are because they know the money is coming and they're getting paid.

If they have to chase you they're coming for blood because they're all fucking vampires feeding on the blood of society.
You are largely correct, but I prefer to refer to the insurance industry as what it really is: a legalized protection racket. It’s way, way better to be in insurance than in the mafia. Your ‘customers’ are legally forced to pay your stipend or end up in the poorhouse. No strong arm tactics needed, only lobbyists and politicians.

In CO this is different. Unsure of other states.
The uninsured are billed at medicare/Medicaid reimbursement rates.

There was a lawsuit, which I supported, about this that was won, and made the “case law”.

Better yet, go to a UC health free standing ER for 6 basic sutures. Or a sore throat and quick strep swab.
Full ER bill.
Other companies use a standardized process (actually works) to determine if you are an ER or Urgent Care patient and bill you accordingly.
I know these things working in that world and took my kid to the UC for a basic wrist xray and splint 5 weeks ago. Busted wrist.
$75 vs $1000 copay. 😬