• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

help find a sniper rifle

I'd rather thay call them sniper rifles than "sticks" i fucking hate it when people say "what kinda stick you shooting there?"

oh, and heres one for all you people bitchin about snipers out there. :)

15296.jpg

Been funnier if you could spell.

Here is the problem with calling a long rifle a sniper rifle. In the land of honalee there is a guy named swiper the sniper. He longs to go long and hear the sound of his gong. But the evil ninja turtles took all his ammo and stashed it in camo. He has been trying in vain to find more but has left him insane. His stick is sturdy his aim is true but the nsa is watching him and you.

The moral……….opsec and you must pay your dues for blue has all the clues.

(sorry my kid is watching cartoons)

This is my budget build 51X51 Sniper cannon. It's the shit ! Shooting minuet of mattress at 25 feet with a 820 gr Idaho round nose flat tail .

I used the Idaho Match Kings until I found the more consistent skin thickness on the store brand projectiles made them more accurate in the transonic range.

How did I miss this thread! I just saw it and read the first and second post and now jumped to here. I gotta go get a 12 pack and some steaks and fire up the grill! This should be a sticky!

Rooster, funny shit!