• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help Me, I want this…

Back on topic, the lever action with a King's Gate is the "assault rifle" of its day. I'm not into the carbon fiber furniture.

no 45/70 no care...

Ive got some rounds for my 45/70 that are like 450g with a copper base/hard cast lead. I think they are ~2k at the muzzle. I think its like 4000ft. lbs. at the muzzle... its a fucking wallop thats for sure.

Guy once told me 45/70 would take down anything in North America...including cars and trucks.

Come on that fuckers is cool as shit,

Who cares what caliber it is ... 45-70

Give me a big caliber I will take it to Alaska with me,

Did you see the Porsches at Daytona yesterday, best damn race on the course
Alaska was my first thought. Maybe a little bit lighter to pack around while I'm fishing because you know if you are fishing, so are da bears. I use to carry a 12 gauge with first round 00 followed with slugs strapped across my back. I've even had it shouldered just praying the bear wanted to keep walking up the river instead of taking what's mine.

• Wow
Reactions: 502Chevelle
B8F75CA3-EFE1-4999-90FD-D194EF68B81B.jpeg

Frank bring the toys to KS we have a horse your size.

no 45/70 no care...

Ive got some rounds for my 45/70 that are like 450g with a copper base/hard cast lead. I think they are ~2k at the muzzle. I think its like 4000ft. lbs. at the muzzle... its a fucking wallop thats for sure.

Guy once told me 45/70 would take down anything in North America...including cars and trucks.
a gas checked hard cast can go pretty good.

Look at bullets from Montana bullet works if you wanna push em. Proper "mix" and heat treated to have a non brittle Brinell hardness you want to crush bone.
Top end folks and really love their stuff. Sold a few years back and last I knew the new owners were kicking but the same as the old.

I like Chris Costas better, but I'm not close to putting in an order.

That gun is cool, but NO WAY is he shooting full house 45/70 in it and running it like that.

Likely some light weight stuff loaded with trail boss.

I can make mine recoil like an AR15 with some 300g hard cast and trail boss powder puff loads.

Its fun to take some of those and some full house loads to the range and play "break your shoulder roulette"... reach in the bag and take your chances.

Reactions: diverdon
Come on that fuckers is cool as shit,

Who cares what caliber it is ... 45-70

Give me a big caliber I will take it to Alaska with me,

Did you see the Porsches at Daytona yesterday, best damn race on the course
View attachment 7798382

And the winner is ...
View attachment 7798373
Was just there over the weekend. It was cold AF, for Florida at least. Definitely going back next year when they replace the DPI cars with the LMDH cars.

Whoa, just whoa, wait a minute here ...

Are you saying if I buy this rifle I can wear a cowboy hat and cowboy boots when I use it...

Double fucking bonus with extra sprinkles !!!

Pearl buttons on my shirt too ?
……and spurs, don’t forget the spurs!

I want this exact set up, down to the suppressor

don’t own one, feel after seeing the picture on Twitter from Rainier Arms, I have to have it

View attachment 7798313

Who is doing this work to this degree, send me a PM …

Take my Money Please !
Mad Pig Customs. The buttstock is from Chisled Manufacturing. Handguard is Midwest Industries. SilencerCo Osprey can.

Reactions: diverdon
I want this exact set up, down to the suppressor

don’t own one, feel after seeing the picture on Twitter from Rainier Arms, I have to have it

View attachment 7798313

Who is doing this work to this degree, send me a PM …

Take my Money Please !

The gun world equivalent of this:

1D292ACF-3E98-492A-A273-AD85AD0E9AF7.jpeg

Not for everyone’s taste, but undeniably cool as shit.

I been trying to build this for quite a while now. Mad pig is the guy who does these types of custom works. My biggest issue right now is finding the base model marlin 336 to build off from.

I'm having to wait right now for ruger to come out with the new lever actions and maybe then I'll be able to build one.

That gun is cool, but NO WAY is he shooting full house 45/70 in it and running it like that.

Likely some light weight stuff loaded with trail boss.

I can make mine recoil like an AR15 with some 300g hard cast and trail boss powder puff loads.

Its fun to take some of those and some full house loads to the range and play "break your shoulder roulette"... reach in the bag and take your chances.

Don't be a pussy. That rifle is too heavy.

You need this:
20211220_142158.jpg

Yes, it's a 45-70.
It broke the red dot I had on top.
Waiting on a new optic.

405s will make your nose run.

Do you like ladies with piles of tattoos, ear gauges, a septal bull ring, and pink hair with the sides of their heads shaved?

cause thats what this is in a firearm.

May as well drive a Porsche "SUV" while your at it.

:ROFLMAO:

You didnt go Vegan too, did did ya Frank?
Wait one minute! I drive my wife’s Porsche SUV…..

At least I don’t have tattoos, ear gauges, etc…..

As for the original post…

Fill out a Form 4… and Just F&%#*&^ Send It!

Looking to do something similar with a Henry X Model 30-30. Ranger Point Precision is taking preorders for a buttstock and they make a very nice hand guard.
Already own a brass Henry 45-70, so I feel I am within my right to do something "Sacrilege" to a lever gun.

I would get the new Ruger made 1895 in 45-70.

Threaded barrel, takes the mlok rail from midwest.etc. Have it cerakoted and you would be GTG.

Do you like ladies with piles of tattoos, ear gauges, a septal bull ring, and pink hair with the sides of their heads shaved?
I'm not seeing a problem... We all have our tastes in things. I like the gun, and the women (not big on the shaved sides of the head, but the rest is a GO!). 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
Screenshot_20220201-131559_Chrome.jpg

Look at the part circled in yellow.
This is an 1894, in 25-20.

Note the covered ejection port.

A 336, or 1895 has the bolt visible.

Like this:

Screenshot_20220201-131940_Chrome.jpg

I'm wondering if that particular rifle is modified to shoot the 350 L.

Unertl isn’t period correct so I’ll raise you one better, straight stock with the heavy octagon and the original long range sights.

View attachment 7798958

Was that built for you by C Sharps or did you get yours second hand like I did with my Shiloh?
I got it in a trade from a guy I know. Still need to get the rear tang sight, just haven’t decided which version I want to go with. It’s brand new, unfired though. I have some 405g cast bullets to try out one day

Reactions: DIBBS
I got it in a trade from a guy I know. Still need to get the rear tang sight, just haven’t decided which version I want to go with. It’s brand new, unfired though. I have some 405g cast bullets to try out one day

Take a look at Arrowhead rifles, they make a high BC 307gr .458 bullet that would be perfect for some long shots out of that thing.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
My thought exactly. Have a Win 1894 Timber carbine that needs to be pimped out....

How about the .444 Marlin?

I have to figure out a caliber and then Marlin or Henry

45-70 would be the Copper Hammer

But I am curious to some other calibers out there
I used to have a marlin 336 C .
It was very accurate for a lever action with round nose ammo.

Made my buddies with Winchesters cry.

With the new lever action ammo available it would have been even more fun.

I have to figure out a caliber and then Marlin or Henry

45-70 would be the Copper Hammer

But I am curious to some other calibers out there
300 Blackout? It would be .30-30, 7.62x39 balistics or subsonic and suppressor.

It's not a rimmed strait walled round.

The black out.