• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help me pick a new child!!

JoeGrine

Private
Minuteman
May 23, 2013
I'm looking to pick a new rifle.
Not to throw out a noob question or anything but i cant get hands on these so i cant be my own judge.

First i was looking at the new Noveske Infidel rifle, with the 13.7 pinned and in FDE NOVESKE - 13.7" FDE INFIDEL GEN III RIFLE, RSR EXCLUSIVE

Second, Travis Haley is one of my man crushes so im thinking the Bravo Company Jack Carbine could be a good option.
BCM® Rifle Company

Third, is the Larue PredatAR.

Last is the LWRC M6A2 SPR. https://www.lwrci.com/p-250-m6a2-spr.aspx#inf-tabs

I know they are all of the elites but i want the best.

My uses consist work and training all around wasting ammo aka hunting.

Need some input on these if you have used them.

I have a 13.7 infidel. Its accurate, heavy, and a pain in the ass to clean. The KX3 traps in solvent and GSR, when the rifle goes back in the safe, the solvent drips back down the barrel. I think all the rifles you mentioned are solid, did you give LMT a look?

Out of those I would pick Noveske, but I think you should take a hard look @ GA Precision ( GAP-10 ) or JP Enterprise ( LRP-07 ). These 2 are about the best I have ever shot and I have shot many, GAP-10 very very accurate but tight and a little heavy, LRP-07 very very accurate but also one of the lightest .308 out there and also expensive.

I'll throw out a vote for the BCM Jack carbine. The others are excellent to, but the Jack is spec'd pretty much exactly how I'd want a handy lightweight carbine to be. Love the gray cerakote too.

I have owned Noveske and LWRC. I sold my Noveske and kept the LWRC's. However this is going to a personal preference thread again. I like LWRC because I run suppressed, the piston seems to run better suppressed than my Noveske's did.
I also don't baby my ARs so they get beat up smashed around run hot and put away dirty. My noveske was picky needed to be clean and only like 1 grain bullet. everyone will have different experiences to share, but those are mine.

Can't go wrong with any of them honestly. All of the listed companies put out a good product, depends on what form factor fits you both, which is all personal. Personally out of your choices the Noveske would get my nod.