Here is my field gear. Looking for Opinions.

eca7891

Citizen Army
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
Just curious....

Is there a gear list anywhere that would cover common missions.

ie patrol would look like this....

overwatch would look like this...

ect.,,.

of course gear is mission specific but do you have a base that you build from?

Thank you!

Downtown

Belligerents
Mar 1, 2013
Eca7981, the reason threads like this generate such ridicule on this site is that those that are actually doing patrol,overwatch, etc. usually choose the gear that's issued to them. So often questions like yours are posed by people just fascinated by cool gear, not the actual users. Some on this site pick up on that right away and the fun begins.

eca7891

Citizen Army
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
I was more curious as to if someone would actually stick their neck out on that question.

I people actually saw that it was a basic layout without all of this " cool fascinating gear " some of the mystery would be revealed..

Then again.... there would be no troll food so....

And this post is entertaining.

;)

Slash0311

Jo Jo the Gun Plumber
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
Southwest Indiana
I contacted the OP and he said he put it up as a joke and was enjoying the responses. FWIW.
I'd say that too in an attempt to save face after getting blown up like he was.

If true, let him come back and say that. No reason for him to stay away other than he ran out of butt-hurt gel.

Ds91

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2019
Shit. I’ve just been using hand sanitizer.

Sure does make my dick tingle though.
In today’s market it’d be cheaper to use gold flakes then hand sanitizer. Unless you rob the complimentary in the” jiffy John”.

The King

Showercookie Monster
Belligerents
Sep 17, 2004
Lambreth, Connecticut
Yes. It does. You get up to 4 times as much burning when you pee. Your friend will love it.

Extra credit points if you pull out and don’t nut. The hand sanitizer will make its way into your nuts and then you don’t even have to wait to pee to feel the burn!

Does that help with burning when you pee? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: Slash0311

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Belligerents
Jan 25, 2010
the Westside
Yes. It does. You get up to 4 times as much burning when you pee. Your friend will love it.

Extra credit points if you pull out and don’t nut. The hand sanitizer will make its way into your nuts and then you don’t even have to wait to pee to feel the burn!

You're still alive I see.

The King

Showercookie Monster
Belligerents
Sep 17, 2004
Lambreth, Connecticut
We have a new moving target array at work. It’s going to be the 3km bonus target.

It’s rated to hold a bearded dude of my exact height and weight, and I already have an exact replica of my Avatars getup.

When I die, I plan to be paraded out in style.

Too bad I’ll have been too dead to see the exclamation on the students face when he sees my head explode like the most realistic special effect ever when he hits it with the 375 CT at 3000m.

I plan to be “The King of 2 Miles”

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Belligerents
Jan 25, 2010
the Westside
We have a new moving target array at work. It’s going to be the 3km bonus target.

It’s rated to hold a bearded dude of my exact height and weight, and I already have an exact replica of my Avatars getup.

When I die, I plan to be paraded out in style.

Too bad I’ll have been too dead to see the exclamation on the students face when he sees my head explode like the most realistic special effect ever when he hits it with the 375 CT at 3000m.

I plan to be “The King of 2 Miles”
lol wtf

• Haha
Reactions: cdeiglmeier

timbrline

Sergeant
Belligerents
Mar 8, 2010
Taylorsville, KY
No shemagh? One simply doesn’t operate without a shemagh.

now, full disclosure.. I actually have one, and it’s like my little baby woobie on deployment...so I’m sitting here watching red dawn reading this laughing and point out no shemagh... so my wife says,” that scarf thing...” I’m like “yeah, the s art thing...I’m totally oaf cause I have one, your not cause you don’t.. simple...”

greatest answer ever... straight face she says... “I’ll be oaf if I want, I could knit me one of them stupid scarfs easy!“

well, there it is... she dropped the mic on me.