• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Here is my field gear. Looking for Opinions.

I was more curious as to if someone would actually stick their neck out on that question.

I people actually saw that it was a basic layout without all of this " cool fascinating gear " some of the mystery would be revealed..

Then again.... there would be no troll food so....

And this post is entertaining.

;)

Shit. I’ve just been using hand sanitizer.

Sure does make my dick tingle though.

In today’s market it’d be cheaper to use gold flakes then hand sanitizer. Unless you rob the complimentary in the” jiffy John”.

Yes. It does. You get up to 4 times as much burning when you pee. Your friend will love it.

Extra credit points if you pull out and don’t nut. The hand sanitizer will make its way into your nuts and then you don’t even have to wait to pee to feel the burn!

You're still alive I see.

We have a new moving target array at work. It’s going to be the 3km bonus target.

It’s rated to hold a bearded dude of my exact height and weight, and I already have an exact replica of my Avatars getup.

When I die, I plan to be paraded out in style.

Too bad I’ll have been too dead to see the exclamation on the students face when he sees my head explode like the most realistic special effect ever when he hits it with the 375 CT at 3000m.

I plan to be “The King of 2 Miles”

lol wtf

• Haha
Reactions: cdeiglmeier
It’s the gun nuts version of weekend at Bernies.

giphy (20).gif

Reactions: Remington_Steel
No shemagh? One simply doesn’t operate without a shemagh.

now, full disclosure.. I actually have one, and it’s like my little baby woobie on deployment...so I’m sitting here watching red dawn reading this laughing and point out no shemagh... so my wife says,” that scarf thing...” I’m like “yeah, the s art thing...I’m totally oaf cause I have one, your not cause you don’t.. simple...”

greatest answer ever... straight face she says... “I’ll be oaf if I want, I could knit me one of them stupid scarfs easy!“

well, there it is... she dropped the mic on me.

Sweet Mother of God, y'all almost killed me from laughing so hard reading this thread. First post till the last - there are some seriously funny people hanging out here. Once I finished reading, and caught my breath, I went back to re-read the OP's post which started it... LMAO again! I cannot believe this thread hasn't been posted to since May, I'm bumping this up so other newer folks may see it. This thing should be pinned.

Thanks for improving my day greatly! :ROFLMAO:

Sweet Mother of God, y'all almost killed me from laughing so hard reading this thread. First post till the last - there are some seriously funny people hanging out here. Once I finished reading, and caught my breath, I went back to re-read the OP's post which started it... LMAO again! I cannot believe this thread hasn't been posted to since May, I'm bumping this up so other newer folks may see it. This thing should be pinned.

Thanks for improving my day greatly! :ROFLMAO:
You'll definitely want to avoid this thread, then.

You'll definitely want to avoid this thread, then.

The "Rhino" guy, I think, was real. Some years back I saw such things around Ft Campbell. Your thread is just funny as shit. Just an opinion from a guy who recently "learned" about Scotch/Whiskey in Ireland and Northern Ireland. 21 year Red Breast, amongst your remote team in one full night of stupid, will make your savings sad. Just sayin'. I'm a simple American... charcoal filtered Bourbon doesn't work that way. You've been warned.

• Haha
Reactions: Remington_Steel
Just checking in to see if the OP found a radio. Curious to what he ended up with for his milfswim in the backdoor with his buddy?

Reactions: Ravenworks
The Doo-Rag, and the Pali-Tango, murder-scarf go perfect with the metrosexual shades and goatee. He is so far over the top he's now above the atmosphere.

He must be a pretty good guy, because no asshole/bastard could look like that big a douchebag no matter how hard they tried.

Last edited:
The Doo-Rag, and the Pali-Tango, murder-scarf put go perfect with the metrosexual shades and goatee. He is so far over the top he's now above the atmosphere.

He must be a pretty good guy, because no asshole/bastard could look like that big a douchebag no matter how hard they tried.

The "Bullseye" facial hair is mandatory........

When I grow up, I want to be just like Mr Segal.
Well, without the extra pounds, penchant for beating women, talking bullshit.....
Actually, I want to be Batman!

Last edited:
I love this thread and have saved off the OP's pic for humor use as the situation calls for.

As for Segal....what a poser...what a dick.

1617387969623.png

How in the ever living fuck did I miss this thread?

Is that a circus tent in the background because this dude is a clown.🤡

The Internet is a weird and wonderful place, and sometimes people just make a wrong turn. Ever walked into a bar for the first time and realized you made a serious mistake? I think it's like that. He's probably a great contributing member on the LARP forum.

Lord it’s fun popping into this thread to read the latest slams haha!

I'm willing to bet his shit is purely for airsoft milsim type shit, and if he lead with that and wanted some authenticity to his set up he wouldn't have gotten such hazing response...