• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here is why Trump will win, and why all of you have been affected by propaganda

If Trump wins we'll see immediate implosion brought on by those who don't believe in the rule of law.

I know this is a small part of what you said and I might be reading more into what you said than you meant. I don't think you are characterizing all on the other side this way. Just trying to add a little nuance.

I believe there are lots on the other side that believe in the rule of law of man. Hence they wouldn't be trying to pass so many stupid laws.

There are lots on the other side that don't believe in the rule of law of man and do whatever the crap they want because they think they have the power.

There are people on our side that believe in the rule of law of man.

I believe on our side there are more people that believe in the rule of law of man but it is subservient to the rule of law of a higher power or individual rights that would be described as having been given by a higher power in older times. Motivational source behind those beliefs doesn't matter the end result is what matters. (Trying to be inclusive to all beliefs so that all can fight together on the same side against what matters).

I also believe there are those on the other side that believe the same as previous paragraph but haven't been awakened to what they are supporting.

At least to some point.

This isn't a political post nor am I arguing politics. I've been wanting to make a post about this for a while but wanted to wait until the 'hidden' variables had started to come to light. Things that finally prove what we have actually all seen happen in the real world right infront of us, yet are being told that we are wrong about; instead, the things we are being constantly told are true, are in fact absolute bullshit that you have been correct about the entire time; yet 'they' adamently tell you that you are stupid and wrong for believing anything else. Kind of like when we all kept being told about how 82% of people wanted Obamacare yet couldn't find 2 people that did, or like how Hillary had a 91% chance of winning and you shouldn't even bother to go vote.

Sound familiar?

Polls, and more recently, the news (basically all of them) are not there to tell you what has happened or what is going on. They are there to influence what you do in the future under the guise of a hopeless situation. It's really that simple. Even on SH, we've seen quite a few people pop up under new accounts that all of a sudden want to argue about how Trump will lose, how you're a racist or just a horrible person and how you're in the vast minority - pure propaganda that has actually been proven exists, via shareblue, where paid posters infiltrate sites/forums with opposite views in an attempt to make some of them with a lesser understanding and/or lesser resolve that the situation is as they are being told, and not what they can actually see for themselves. This is where we are - you are -------> here on the map.

I wanted to bring this up with all of you here because a few recent things that I've had happen around me personally. First, my family in Europe, who I talk to every weekend, has over the last year or two been critical of Trump. Now I don't mind if you don't like this or that; no one is perfect. There are things that he has done that I'm not too excited about either, but whatever. But the problem came from what they were saying, and the fact that they were getting 100% of it from 1 of 2 of the larger news channels in Europe where it is complete, unadulterated propaganda that they aren't even attempting to make look like news that at least CNN and whoever somewhat still does. Trump could have cured cancer, and there would be a 8 o clock slot that evening about why this is bad, and why you need to think this is bad. Secondly, my mother (big Trump fan) as well as some heavily conservative friends I know, have lately started being hopeful albeit doubtful about the election. I asked them why; all said roughly the same thing - I think he'll win, but its just coming from every side, all day, every day, reasons as to why he won't or can't. This is where I think quite a few of you on here are at lately.

I know that if you put someone in a room long enough, and you and everyone else over a period of time repeatidly tell them that the grass is actually blue while treating them like a complete moron, they will at some point start doubting themselves as to what colors blue and green are.

Think about this, we now have an entire swath of THOTs on the internet who are 'influencers' to millions of people based on their qualifications of...they look good in a thong or they know how to fucking apply lipstick.

Why do I think this is important? I'll make the best reference to it that I can personally make that ties into this, especially the 'end effect' of it.

I've been asked before, how did you know during specifically planned operations, that you were going to 'win'? While some of you may think I'd know because I'm an arrogant self centered person that is enraged by the sheer fact that you are under the impression that you can shoot at me (true), or that we had superior weapons/training/tech/whatever or that we fought them on our terms or one of a thousand different reasonable answers, its none of those as these factors were to help ensure that we simply didn't lose. Instead, I knew we would be extremely successful when I saw that we broke them and more importantly, their will to fight. Remember the German WW2 philosophy of 'Triumph of the Will'; they were onto something with at least this. I've seen superior forces break up and run 4 different directions after 2 well placed rounds. Ive seen true believers take a non life threatening round to the arm and instantly wished they were 100,000 miles away and wanted nothing to do with with their religion ever again. I've seen forces split, and literally start fighting themselves after dissent and fear spread like the plague mid fight. I've literally watched the anger and fight completely evaporate <2 minutes of contact even though they would have, the day before, been part of whatever bullshit full tilt propaganda video that could have been in and dream about nothing but killing Americans. I've seen people show up to a fight only to have their first reaction be to lay on the ground, surrender and cry like a bitch.

All of these weren't because we ambushed them and outnumbered them 20 to 1, or because it was after a 3 hour fight where we killed 90% of them and the remaining 10% now thought it was hopeless. These examples were generally at the beginning of it all; and more importantly, it took people out of the fight that was to come, without having to actually earn it and/or take casualties for in the process.

If you can see how mentally breaking someones' spirit before even having to do whatever it would physically take to win (if you can), you can now see how the nonstop propaganda on your TV and the internet could take you out of the fight before it actually ever happens.

With that said, I'll get into what everyones been asking the last few months. Why does Trump have 20k+ people show up for rallies, yet everyone keeps telling me that Biden is up by like 15 points?

Simple. He's running against the democrat (err, more democrat?) version of Romney in 2012 that noone likes, yet those who are voting for Biden are only doing so to vote against Trump.

Does this look like a rally in a large city in Ohio for someone who is ahead?

So where are all of these Trump voters coming from? You know, the ones you keep seeing in 10s of thousands regardless of where the rally is held? It's the usual Trump voters from 2016, and a large swath of people who have never voted before as well as a good portion of registered democrats. I've known this for a while, as that is basically who stayed home when Romney ran, yet somehow we never seem to ever consider those people.

From PA, where there have been something like 180k additional registered republican voters since 2016, but Biden is up by double digits, right?

✅ 14,257 sign-ups

✅ 26.8% were NOT Republicans

✅ 19.9% were Democrats

✅ 22.5% did not vote in 2016

✅ 15.3% did not vote in the last 4 elections

From Wisconsin:

✅ 13,850 signups

✅ 47.5% not Republican

✅ 24.1% did not vote in 2016

From Nevada:

✅ 15,038 signups for Carson City rally

✅ 18.4% not Republican

✅ 30.0% did not vote in 2016

There are more at the link, but you get the idea.

Not only do they want to impose their will on you, but they think you're beneath them and dumb enough to believe it all.

Stop letting others influence and break you.

View attachment 7450859
I ran a 3 man tactical PSYOP team in iraq and you are spot on. Nuff said

Te election will not be over until the dims have “found” enough votes to win. It’s that simple.
Stalin said decades ago, “voters don’t determine elections, vote counters determine elections.”
This is why I'm all for voter ID. You go vote, your ID gets associated with your vote and made public... it's the only way to make sure your vote is actually counted once and in accordance with your wishes.

The only reason to make a claim not to have our vote info made public... Suppress the real outcome of the vote and of the election.

Trump is going to win big. I've been deep diving the change that is happening in this country since Obama was reelected in '12. I predicted back then that things were shifting to the right and people were waking up. When Trump was elected it pushed an even bigger awakening of people and over the past 4 years the change has been yuuge! Honestly Obama was great for our country because that communist kickstarted the change that we are seeing.

The minority vote for Trump is going to shock the communists to the core because it's going to be massive and they are losing their slaves. Also, the communists are hemorrhaging voters like mad. The #walkaway movement is so big they could form their own country. Heck, even the unions are endorsing Trump. Right here in MN at least 6 democrat mayors have endorsed Trump and MN is going red for the first time since Nixon. I joined a Trump interstate rally that had 900 vehicles. Not a typo, 900. As we went around the twin cities metro, the positive reactions I saw were in the hundreds, while the middle finger and mad people I counted 11. The energy for Trump in democrat MN is surreal...it's crazy.

America does not like communism period. The democrat party was trying to go slow and play the long game but they got greedy and pulled the curtain back too quickly. America is now seeing who they really are and rejecting it. Their supporters are either young idealistic bobbleheads, old folks that don't understand what is happening, or some middle aged mentally ill liberals that there is no hope for. I have observed for a long time that a majority of democrat voters don't like communists, they just haven't realized how their party is exactly that...but they are waking up and jumping ship.

A key contributor to the communists losing ground is the internet. We have access to the truth and can go around the state run propaganda machine. Without access to the truth, we are doomed.

Te election will not be over until the dims have “found” enough votes to win. It’s that simple.
Stalin said decades ago, “voters don’t determine elections, vote counters determine elections.”

along those lines, i think he is fighting a uphill battle...and i hope im wrong

my gut says 9 of 10 current trump supporters voted last 2016 so there arent that many to come out of hiding (and he still lost the popular)

my gut also says that you can find more people that have switched from republican to democrat than democrat to republican

he has to carry (if i remember):

florida
Georgia
north carolina
penn
ohio

the rest of the states are accounted for...those 5-6 states have the fate of the country in their hands

along those lines, i think he is fighting a uphill battle...and i hope im wrong

my gut says 9 of 10 current trump supporters voted last 2016 so there arent that many to come out of hiding (and he still lost the popular)

my gut also says that you can find more people that have switched from republican to democrat than democrat to republican

he has to carry (if i remember):

florida
Georgia
north carolina
penn
ohio

the rest of the states are accounted for...those 5-6 states have the fate of the country in their hands

Pretty doubtful he carries all of those.

Reactions: RTH1800
Its always been propaganda, its just been light because most of the time both candidates are "Establishment" no matter R or D you get who they chose.

Ask yourself what it would look like if somone from outside the political Establishment was to actually get elected. You, me, 2nd coming of Jesus anyone. And this person vowed to change things. And if that person actually starts doing something and putting feet to fire.

The Establishment would stop at nothing, hold no punches, leave no stone unturned, go after friends and family, use alphabet agencies, the media to assasinate your character, censorship, misinformation, impeachment, maybe even biological weapons. They would enlist every ally in this quest to remove you.

Just like they have done to Trump. I was never a Trump fan. But im a fan of anyone in his position trying to disrupt the establishment. So the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

If anything hes brought to light what agencies and organizations are complicit and opened my eyes to the forces that be and just how big it all is.

Ghastly. Trump is my kind of asshole. In fact he has been too much of a nice guy.
Hopefully he wins and he can return to being an asshole and getting shit done. First - get a Jack Bauer attorney general, Second up, clean the alphabet agencies to the bone, third...figure out how to get Ms. Dentures to resign or be beaten, fourth- repeat for Schumer, Schiff, and others. Bring up charges again Schiff and Schumer for revealing classified information on national security. Make sure they go to jail and get a new bung hole every night. THEN he'll be my kind of asshole. Truly drain the swamp...he's got to have enough dirt on people by now.

The Democrats have drank their own coolaid. They have vastly overplayed their hand. They have each other so convinced of their own propaganda that they feel invincible. They have overplayed the China flu.

Turn off the news. Look at people’s actions. The rallies say it all.

Plus, the October surprise of Hunter Biden is doing severe damage.

I think Trump will win bigger than he did against Hillary. I’ll wager 274+ in the college.

Yes. The democrats and republicans both smashed the tea party through weapons like the irs.

View attachment 7450950

Let us not forget the republicans were trying to give us the third bush. Jeb “low energy” “please clap” Bush
Funny isn't it. Our two best presidents in my lifetime were outsiders: Trump and Reagan. The establishment HATED Reagan....probably as much if not more than Trump. They knew they'd blown it when they let Reagan do the headline speech in 1976 at the RNC. They hated what he got done in California (when it was a RED state). Same idiots hate Trump and have done a lot to hurt him...then, much like with Reagan, they figured they needed to support him to keep their power otherwise they may really lose.

Yes. Like raping children , selling US influence to the highest bidder , murdering leakers and other political enemies, weaponizing fbi irs etc against political enemies.

But orange man bad friends with Russia. And says mean things on Twitter.

i have a little bird that told me TWEETER better tuck their little bird balls in after the election.😎

Hopefully he wins and he can return to being an asshole and getting shit done. First - get a Jack Bauer attorney general, Second up, clean the alphabet agencies to the bone, third...figure out how to get Ms. Dentures to resign or be beaten, fourth- repeat for Schumer, Schiff, and others. Bring up charges again Schiff and Schumer for revealing classified information on national security. Make sure they go to jail and get a new bung hole every night. THEN he'll be my kind of asshole. Truly drain the swamp...he's got to have enough dirt on people by now.
ADD expose ALL the fuckin rinos so hopefully theyll get their asses primeryed and sent back home.

If you're in Beverly Hills area --I'd invite you to come see the Rally this Saturday. I'm going again. IT'S WELL WORTH IT. When I first attended one of these in front of the Bev. Hills Park sign a few weeks ago was when I realized a lot of what the OP said. I was gob smacked there were so many people out for TRUMP for easy 6 hours. And they've only gotten bigger since I'm told.

I'm hopeful that all the Liberal blathering slanted poll number LIES of Biden being ahead comes back to bite them in the ass in a spectacular way... in that the lazy ass Fucktarded Liberals think "Oh we got this --I'll just sit here and finish binge watching Netflix" --and don't go vote.

After all it takes real effort to get off the couch in Mommy's basement.

With any luck the Liberals will be so utterly devastated there'll be a mass suicide on Nov 4th.

There has been no better President since Washington. He was and IS exactly what this country needs at the EXACT time it needed it. Anyone who believes different is a fucking retard of all retards.

not that I have an opinion or anything...
The folks in Cali have gotten tired of the complete shit show that that state has become. Companies and citizens are bailing out as fast as they can get the moving trucks packed and on the road. Same thing in NY. I’ve got buddies making a bee line out of DC for the Midwest. The Democratic plan only works if someone is willing to pay for it. People vote with their wallets. Same with companies. The last 4 years have shown a tremendous growth for the market. You can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a large construction project somewhere. Our family business is in it 54th year and 2019 was the best year ever. And 2020, is still kicking ass...even with Kung Flu and all. If it weren’t for literally running out of product, 2020 would rival 2019. Still gonna be a top 10 year.
So some libtard with a degree in LGBT Emotional Expressionism Art can’t seem to get a job in its field, well I wouldn’t give that pussy 2 fucks he could rub together to start a fire to warm up his large cup of shut the fuck up. I’ve lived in San Jose, Denver, Miami, and DC. I’m truly thankful that I’m back in the Midwest. But know this, people in those areas are getting fed of of being attacked by the Left for their beliefs. It might not be religious persecution, like that that caused my forefathers to leave Europe in 1761 to come to America, but it still persecution nonetheless.

Somebody please explain how Michigan, home to our only non-elected President, is for sure going blue? Fox pole says 15% more biden voters. One would think that stretchin' gretchen's totalitarian rule would have pissed off enough people to have flipped that state back red. And...maybe it's just propaganda. That said, all they have to do is take Detroit and maybe Lansing and they've won. And we know detroit is never going to realize dem-commies have led them down the prim rose path for 70 years (or more).

I feel like there were a lot of repubs last time that didn’t vote because the same reason I didn’t vote when Romney ran. Couldn’t vote for trump in good conscience. I think there are a lot of repubs that are ok with trump now and are especially tired of being called racists for 4 years. They are eager to pull the lever for DJT this time around. Trump will win the EC and the popular vote this time because of it. Biden has the same problem trump had last time. He’s not trump but they don’t really want him to be president either so not worth risking the Covid or waiting in line to vote.

The folks in Cali have gotten tired of the complete shit show that that state has become. Companies and citizens are bailing out as fast as they can get the moving trucks packed and on the road. Same thing in NY. I’ve got buddies making a bee line out of DC for the Midwest. The Democratic plan only works if someone is willing to pay for it

And those locusts will continue to vote the same way.

Money talks and bullshit walks!
I don't care what political affiliation you choose, But if you have investments, own property, pay taxes or have a job choose wisely.
And I think they will.
Hard to convince me otherwise.
When Trump accomplishes something for the United States it's good for All Americans.
That list is VERY LONG.
If you want him to act normal , tell the media and the rest of left to treat him
Normal, how much praise have you heard when he does something good? not crickets they tell us he did it wrong.
And he is not a politician, he could have not ran saved a lot of aggravation for himself.
The phone thing is one of few venues to hear what he thinks, and to get his side of the story to the PEOPLE.
The main stream media won't , all I hear is PROPAGANDA from the left/enemies.
The German is spot on target.

The left has been telling us for 4 years they will not accept a Trump victory. I believe them. Be prepared for the complete shit storm about to be unleashed on this country.

if trump wins it will be by the slightest of margins so I expect a disaster either way.

With states allowing votes to be post marked up to 3 days after the election (Pennsylvania for one) even if he wins the possibility of enough dem votes that can possibly show up and be counted 2-4 days after the fact will cause drama.

if and only if the amount of mail in votes that have not been counted election night as a percentage of total registered voters in that district is less than the amount to sway the district I expect drama.

I’m also not sure what delay if any is from post office drop off to counting machine tally of votes post marked before election night.

Best case is trump wins districts by physical votes election night by a percentage of total district votes so mail ins don’t matter can we sleep well.

Somebody please explain how Michigan, home to our only non-elected President, is for sure going blue? Fox pole says 15% more biden voters. One would think that stretchin' gretchen's totalitarian rule would have pissed off enough people to have flipped that state back red. And...maybe it's just propaganda. That said, all they have to do is take Detroit and maybe Lansing and they've won. And we know detroit is never going to realize dem-commies have led them down the prim rose path for 70 years (or more).

I can explain it in a way demonturds will understand, i am 15% more likely to have explosive diareah if i eat food from a liberal state than if i eat real food from a free state.
Dont eat the doo doo its that simple.

PSYOPS is a hell of a thing
762933B8-4E57-41B9-A4F9-2194059BF4CA.jpeg

If Trump wins we'll see immediate implosion brought on by those who don't believe in the rule of law. They are already mobilized.
Not if, when.

And when the left explodes, the gloves will come off in a way that will make their heads spin.

Imagine tens of thousands of Kyle Rittenhouses, except no one can see their faces, they won't go running to the cops to turn themselves in, and won't have team mates that will run after the first shot.

And then there are some tricks that no one will be expecting

Last edited:
Can you just fucking stop listening to the MSM?

I'm not sure how anyone can be any more stupid to continue swallowing a lie that has been proven to be a lie several times over.

But you do you.
Arr, matey, thar she blows! Found the Troll that I knew would come🤷‍♂️

Propaganda has been the forefront of national policies since nations have existed. Try again.

Why WOULDN’T other countries want to see their power increase relative to the US? Isn’t that the goal of, you know, governance?

Can you just fucking stop listening to the MSM?
I wasn't. I was reading :) LOL. I do agree it sounds very far fetched that ol "Stretchin' has set such a good example everybody would follow that ummm "lemming" right down the old shoot...I mean cliff.

But, reality is, Detroit area is where the votes are in Michigan and we know that'll most likely go pure deep blue. How many of them vote is another story...and how many vote twice is yet another. I feel sure the average working person in Michigan is so sick of totalitarian Strechin' Gretchen that no way in hell would they vote for Biden. Do I think it will be a 15 point biden victory, no....do I think it's going to be close...hell yes. NEVER discount the "machine" in areas like Detroit, Shitcago, St. Louis, Memphis, and the obvious North East areas.

I wasn't. I was reading :) LOL. I do agree it sounds very far fetched that ol "Stretchin' has set such a good example everybody would follow that ummm "lemming" right down the old shoot...I mean cliff.

But, reality is, Detroit area is where the votes are in Michigan and we know that'll most likely go pure deep blue. How many of them vote is another story...and how many vote twice is yet another. I feel sure the average working person in Michigan is so sick of totalitarian Strechin' Gretchen that no way in hell would they vote for Biden. Do I think it will be a 15 point biden victory, no....do I think it's going to be close...hell yes. NEVER discount the "machine" in areas like Detroit, Shitcago, St. Louis, Memphis, and the obvious North East areas.
Trump won Michigan in 2016.

Stop being such a GD pessimist.

Trump won Michigan in 2016.

Stop being such a GD pessimist.
For the record, I'm a realist, not a pessimist. The reality is we know there is going to be voter fraud. In states like Michigan with an absolute evil person as governor, the democratic machine now in charge, it's NOT (despite what you want to believe) inconceivable Trump loses there. When Trump won, a Republican was governor and likely made sure voting was a bit more on the up-and-up. Ms. Gretchen (like all Gretchen's I know) is a bitch. She'll cheat any way she can regardless of what normal people would think would be beyond the pale. That's the reality. Am I pessimistic...no, realistic...yes.

What I am hopeful is that the good people in MI outweigh the voter fraud and the Detroit metro area. I think it's possible as I believe most of the state actually has conservative values. Sorry if that's too pessimistic for you. Just looking at reality - irrespective of polling. It's almost like we need electoral college for States as well, because that's how people like "stretch" get elected - cater to the big blue area.

ps...in my original post I said "maybe it's all propaganda" too which should have told the reader that I didn't necessarily believe it. Hence the sarcasm tone in my original post. You chose to single out the MSM Polling of Fox as an argument point.

Reactions: OldSalty2
And she can shove her “8645” bullshit up all her dark holes. I think she’s tied with Pelosi in my book now. It’s a terrible book...

fuck just take a drive around.......for every 10 Trump signs i see in peoples yard, i see maybe 1 biden sign.

now we all know no one has any reservations about openly supporting Biden, they arent going to be threatened or harassed.

but we just had a thread about Trump supporters being threatened, and how most Trump supporters dont do it publicly.

there is 0 enthusiasm for Biden....none.

fuck even when i drive into commie strong holds, i dont see any support for Biden.

the way the media is spinning it like there is massive support for Biden is really quite Orwellian....they are literally coming out and saying "who ya gonna believe, me? or your lying eyes?"

Reactions: 308pirate
For the record, I'm a realist, not a pessimist. The reality is we know there is going to be voter fraud. In states like Michigan with an absolute evil person as governor, the democratic machine now in charge, it's NOT (despite what you want to believe) inconceivable Trump loses there. When Trump won, a Republican was governor and likely made sure voting was a bit more on the up-and-up. Ms. Gretchen (like all Gretchen's I know) is a bitch. She'll cheat any way she can regardless of what normal people would think would be beyond the pale. That's the reality. Am I pessimistic...no, realistic...yes.

What I am hopeful is that the good people in MI outweigh the voter fraud and the Detroit metro area. I think it's possible as I believe most of the state actually has conservative values. Sorry if that's too pessimistic for you. Just looking at reality - irrespective of polling. It's almost like we need electoral college for States as well, because that's how people like "stretch" get elected - cater to the big blue area.

ps...in my original post I said "maybe it's all propaganda" too which should have told the reader that I didn't necessarily believe it. Hence the sarcasm tone in my original post. You chose to single out the MSM Polling of Fox as an argument point.
When you start watering the plants with the blood of the traiters life will prosper.
Becuase the poison will be cut off when there is no longer sewer feeding the plants.
Democrats are a plague upon us all and not worthy of wasting bullets on.
Use pestiside on usless pests.

At least to some point.

This isn't a political post nor am I arguing politics. I've been wanting to make a post about this for a while but wanted to wait until the 'hidden' variables had started to come to light. Things that finally prove what we have actually all seen happen in the real world right infront of us, yet are being told that we are wrong about; instead, the things we are being constantly told are true, are in fact absolute bullshit that you have been correct about the entire time; yet 'they' adamently tell you that you are stupid and wrong for believing anything else. Kind of like when we all kept being told about how 82% of people wanted Obamacare yet couldn't find 2 people that did, or like how Hillary had a 91% chance of winning and you shouldn't even bother to go vote.

Sound familiar?

Polls, and more recently, the news (basically all of them) are not there to tell you what has happened or what is going on. They are there to influence what you do in the future under the guise of a hopeless situation. It's really that simple. Even on SH, we've seen quite a few people pop up under new accounts that all of a sudden want to argue about how Trump will lose, how you're a racist or just a horrible person and how you're in the vast minority - pure propaganda that has actually been proven exists, via shareblue, where paid posters infiltrate sites/forums with opposite views in an attempt to make some of them with a lesser understanding and/or lesser resolve that the situation is as they are being told, and not what they can actually see for themselves. This is where we are - you are -------> here on the map.

I wanted to bring this up with all of you here because a few recent things that I've had happen around me personally. First, my family in Europe, who I talk to every weekend, has over the last year or two been critical of Trump. Now I don't mind if you don't like this or that; no one is perfect. There are things that he has done that I'm not too excited about either, but whatever. But the problem came from what they were saying, and the fact that they were getting 100% of it from 1 of 2 of the larger news channels in Europe where it is complete, unadulterated propaganda that they aren't even attempting to make look like news that at least CNN and whoever somewhat still does. Trump could have cured cancer, and there would be a 8 o clock slot that evening about why this is bad, and why you need to think this is bad. Secondly, my mother (big Trump fan) as well as some heavily conservative friends I know, have lately started being hopeful albeit doubtful about the election. I asked them why; all said roughly the same thing - I think he'll win, but its just coming from every side, all day, every day, reasons as to why he won't or can't. This is where I think quite a few of you on here are at lately.

I know that if you put someone in a room long enough, and you and everyone else over a period of time repeatidly tell them that the grass is actually blue while treating them like a complete moron, they will at some point start doubting themselves as to what colors blue and green are.

Think about this, we now have an entire swath of THOTs on the internet who are 'influencers' to millions of people based on their qualifications of...they look good in a thong or they know how to fucking apply lipstick.

Why do I think this is important? I'll make the best reference to it that I can personally make that ties into this, especially the 'end effect' of it.

I've been asked before, how did you know during specifically planned operations, that you were going to 'win'? While some of you may think I'd know because I'm an arrogant self centered person that is enraged by the sheer fact that you are under the impression that you can shoot at me (true), or that we had superior weapons/training/tech/whatever or that we fought them on our terms or one of a thousand different reasonable answers, its none of those as these factors were to help ensure that we simply didn't lose. Instead, I knew we would be extremely successful when I saw that we broke them and more importantly, their will to fight. Remember the German WW2 philosophy of 'Triumph of the Will'; they were onto something with at least this. I've seen superior forces break up and run 4 different directions after 2 well placed rounds. Ive seen true believers take a non life threatening round to the arm and instantly wished they were 100,000 miles away and wanted nothing to do with with their religion ever again. I've seen forces split, and literally start fighting themselves after dissent and fear spread like the plague mid fight. I've literally watched the anger and fight completely evaporate <2 minutes of contact even though they would have, the day before, been part of whatever bullshit full tilt propaganda video that could have been in and dream about nothing but killing Americans. I've seen people show up to a fight only to have their first reaction be to lay on the ground, surrender and cry like a bitch.

All of these weren't because we ambushed them and outnumbered them 20 to 1, or because it was after a 3 hour fight where we killed 90% of them and the remaining 10% now thought it was hopeless. These examples were generally at the beginning of it all; and more importantly, it took people out of the fight that was to come, without having to actually earn it and/or take casualties for in the process.

If you can see how mentally breaking someones' spirit before even having to do whatever it would physically take to win (if you can), you can now see how the nonstop propaganda on your TV and the internet could take you out of the fight before it actually ever happens.

With that said, I'll get into what everyones been asking the last few months. Why does Trump have 20k+ people show up for rallies, yet everyone keeps telling me that Biden is up by like 15 points?

Simple. He's running against the democrat (err, more democrat?) version of Romney in 2012 that noone likes, yet those who are voting for Biden are only doing so to vote against Trump.

So where are all of these Trump voters coming from? You know, the ones you keep seeing in 10s of thousands regardless of where the rally is held? It's the usual Trump voters from 2016, and a large swath of people who have never voted before as well as a good portion of registered democrats. I've known this for a while, as that is basically who stayed home when Romney ran, yet somehow we never seem to ever consider those people.

From PA, where there have been something like 180k additional registered republican voters since 2016, but Biden is up by double digits, right?

✅ 14,257 sign-ups

✅ 19.9% were Democrats

From Wisconsin:

✅ 13,850 signups

✅ 47.5% not Republican

From Nevada:

✅ 18.4% not Republican

Not only do they want to impose their will on you, but they think you're beneath them and dumb enough to believe it all.

View attachment 7450859

“It’s the economy stupid”
There’s 30 million unemployed people that ordinarily would be going to work on Election Day, all of whom will instead be voting for the candidate that will provide them benefits they need. And they believe that will be Biden.
not to mention all the other issues plaguing this country. They need someone to blame and it’s trump.
making predictions without putting your money where your mouth is doesn’t mean much

Reactions: ChadChadson
At least to some point.

Sound familiar?

✅ 14,257 sign-ups

✅ 19.9% were Democrats

From Wisconsin:

✅ 13,850 signups

✅ 47.5% not Republican

From Nevada:

✅ 18.4% not Republican

View attachment 7450859

German, The Poll has been from its very inception designed to influence public opinion. Read “The Science of Coertion, which lays it out.

Nonchalant democrats are not going to sit by and scoff at the possibility that a reality tv star could be president. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Voter turnout is up big time and that is bad for republicans.

Biden in a decisive win.

Nonchalant Democrats who love their country won’t sit by and let their party destroy it. Lot of Trump dems this go round. Bet on it.

The Democrat of today is not the Democrat of 20 years ago. Generally unless you like throwing bricks at things or you’re one of these “republicans are just so mean” idiots, or an outright socialist, the Democrat party left you a long time ago. Democrats were supposed to represent the middle class. That’s what my dad said about 35 years ago anyway. Not so anymore. They have no good ideas and have been reduced to identity politics. Problem is there’s too much information out there now to keep the lies up.

My entire extended family were Democrats, mostly union dues paying teachers. There are maybe 2 out of 30 or so that haven’t changed parties. My grandmother made them wheel her down to change her voter registration because she refused to die a Democrat. That’s what I think you’ll see this election.

Trump in a crushing victory.