• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here is why Trump will win, and why all of you have been affected by propaganda

Well, those dildos have only proven themselves as the type that unless they get exactly what they want, the way they want, they will jjust continue doing the bullshit they do.

There's a reason you dont negotiate with terrorists.

for the democrats and pedo joe, the election is not about how successful they are at convincing voters, but how successful they are at cheating.
that is why they aren't really campaigning like it matters.

Reactions: Jackwagon
The amount of fuckery with state laws, late counting, mail in voting, harvesting, bussing, lost ballots and other general shenanigans has me worried. I admit it.

I also do not think rally size is a good indication.

Actual party affiliation and mail in numbers are much more viable imo. I mean who in the fuck could actually be excited about biden? But those dems, if anything, they stick together. Hold the nose and pull the lever.

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
They showing Trump's rally in the middle east on local TV and translating to arabic 🥰🥰🥰

16039953398418947754854647414571.jpg

Reactions: FishinGuns

Why would a democrat thats you know, 12 points up everywhere, go campaign a few days before the election in a place that was last red when Nixon won?

Hmmmmm....

You have no idea how high the energy is here in MN for Trump. There are 6 democrat mayors endorsing Trump. This state is going red, Trump is doing what was considered impossible.

I dont think most of the polls are correct. But apparently Trump needs to beat Biden by 4 points or more in PA to counteract the voter fraud. I imagine its similar situation in many if not all the battleground states unfortunately. But I THINK Trump will win. Just depends how effective the dems cheating is.?
Eg: we all saw Ilhan Omar is an illegitimately elected representative. Why hasnt anything been done?
Also, same shits happening in Texas. Imagine what HASN'T been caught:
https://www.rt.com/usa/504848-project-veritas-voter-fraud-biden/

Its a fairly good probability the dems steal this election. Thats why they pushed so damn hard for the mail in bullshit!
Theres still hope tho, their very own mail in bullshit could backfire on them. They've realized this too late however

When was the last time any of the trump supporters actually talked to a pollster?

I tell them to f-off and hang up.

So if they count those as Republican votes they will be more accurate, but I think most of them just count things anyway they want.

Thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be
Something good has begun
Oh, I've been smiling lately
Dreaming about the world as one
And I believe it could be
Someday it's going to come
'Cause I'm on the edge of darkness
There ride the Trump Train
Oh, Trump Train take this country
Come take me home again
Now I've been smiling lately,
Thinkin' about the good things to come
And I believe it could be,
Something good has begun
Oh Trump Train sounding louder
Glide on the Trump Train
Come on now Trump Train
Yes, Trump Train holy roller
Everyone jump upon the Trump Train
Come on now, Trump Train
Get your bags together,
Go bring your good friends, too
'Cause it's getting nearer,
It soon will be with you
Now come and join the living,
It's not so far from you
And it's getting nearer,
Soon it will all be true
Glide on the Trump Train
Come on now Trump Train
Trump Train
Now I've been crying lately,
Thinkin' about the world as it is
Why must we go on hating,
Why can't we live in bliss
'Cause out on the edge of darkness,
There rides a Trump Train
Oh Trump Train take this country,
Come take me home again
Glide on the Trump Train
Come on now, Trump Train
Yes, Trump Train holy roller
Everyone jump upon the Trump Train
Come on, come on, come on
Yes, come on, Trump train
Yes, it's the Trump train
Come on now, Trump train
Oh, Trump train.

Edit: What no old hippies up in here?

Last edited:
Shy Trump voters?
These people are full of shit.

We just don't spend time on the telephone talking with people that are going to make thier poll say whatever they want.

Reactions: LeftyJason
Shy Trump voters?
These people are full of shit.

We just don't spend time on the telephone talking with people that are going to make thier poll say whatever they want.
i have personally been called by at least 20 numbers i don't recognize, and i must assume at least some of them were polls.
i actually answered one, and it was an automated poll i got bored with after 10 questions and hung up.
i did get 2 sms messages asking me to support some liberal cause, and of course my replies were epic and they "removed me from their lists".

Reactions: Snuby642
Lets be real here, if Biden wins, or is even close, its because of fraud...

If things smell fishy, its because there's fish... either outcome, there will be pockets of civil unrest. Stay strapped my friends.
3 week voting period

Same day registration

No id requirement.

Only need to know a name and date
of birth.

Right side follows the law

Left side is ends justify the means.

There will be massive voter fraud by the commies

Nice write up and intellectual approach. 👍🏻
My hope is that Trump wins by such a landslide that the donkey party has to break down and regroup for the next 20-30 years.
And yes, I agree. When he wins re-election then the gloves come off and things really get done.

Should have done it when we had the house, senate and the presidency but more importantly before the impeachment hoax. The Republicans had free reign to do things like pass a national reciprocity, pass the Hearing Protection Act and plenty of other pro Conservative laws. Instead the Republican Leadership hid, hoping no one would notice they're refusal to take a stand. And in my heart I believe the two parties, on a national level, are two sides of the same coin regarding most things

The swamp that needs to be drained has just as many Republicans as Democrats.

Even though it will never happen we need term limits. But right now we should be demanding that those who are corrupt be held accountable.

Should have done it when we had the house, senate and the presidency but more importantly before the impeachment hoax. The Republicans had free reign to do things like pass a national reciprocity, pass the Hearing Protection Act and plenty of other pro Conservative laws. Instead the Republican Leadership hid, hoping no one would notice they're refusal to take a stand. And in my heart I believe the two parties, on a national level, are two sides of the same coin regarding most things

The swamp that needs to be drained has just as many Republicans as Democrats.

Even though it will never happen we need term limits. But right now we should be demanding that those who are corrupt be held accountable.
yup, and there is a reason so many GOP members, like paul ryan, "retired" when trump won.