• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here we go again

Agreed, but Jesus Christ you can't go to the gas station and not get harassed by the idiots. What happens when it's your daughter, Mom, dad , wife or some one else you love gets hammered by these bottom feeders. It's now in our town, never thought I would see people let their emotions rule their lives. Oh and the guy that got shot had a pretty long violent record, at least that is what I was told. Shit needs to calm down.

Agreed. How is the attitude towards the hurricane. Are people preparing for Katrina 2.0?

Reactions: 338dude
The country, especially all the urban and suburban types are being given a clear IN YOUR FACE choice right about now.

Do you vote for Trump to put an end to this, or do you vote for Biden and living in fear from mobs like this is going to be your new normal?

Of course they probably will do as much election fraud as they can, but at least hopefully people will know what they personally chose and why.

The State's laws are so different from State to State.

Agreed. How is the attitude towards the hurricane. Are people preparing for Katrina 2.0?
Hopefully it will not be too bad? They are predicting landfall just west of Lake Charles give or take a few. Looks just like when Rita hit there. I'm ready, but I'm 105 miles east. If it stays it's present course, I guess rain here and some wind??

Treat that trash like enemy.

Not a speck of remorse, not a single gaf.

Anyone who talks that big dick game of “if I were there I’d be the one to don my Batman suit and take control against the people who are doing this”....😂🤣😂🤣😂...sure you are. Oh I know, take your stimulus check and buy a $49 southwest flight and go do it or STFU like the rest of us and just admit your life, freedom, prosperity, future are NOT worth sacrificing.

I dunno how it goes where you're from, but in my town shit like this doesn't even go down. We got a few BLM flags, a few rebel flags, lotta American flags and military flags. Nobody fucks with each other because we're all too busy working instead of getting radicalized into strong arming each other by a bunch of dickheads on the other side of the country. If antifa showed up here it would be a real fucked up day for them, and any rioters or theft would get put in jail and sentenced appropriately by our actually competent police force and court. This is why they don't fuck with places like this.

And I didn't get any goddamn Trump bux motherfucker, so cough it up if you're gonna keep talking shit.

I think its genetic so the behaviors can't be changed or stopped without modifying the gene that causes it.
bullshit.

it’s nothing more than a kid that knows no one is going to punish them. as soon as someone steps up and smacks their ass, they start towing the mark.

there are a LOT of rising stars in the black community. and as far as these riots are going.....the vast majority of the fuckstains out there are white rabble rousers. the video doesnt lie.

yall best get your minds around it now....the enemy is going to look like us, act like us....and might very well be related to us. dont be a small minded fuck and think this is a race issue. it is FAR from it.

You got to be kidding.

You don't hold those assholes responsible for thier actions.

You got to be smoking something.

You got to be kidding.

You don't hold those assholes responsible for thier actions.

You got to be smoking something.
i don't smoke.
i am not saying that i don't want them punished, only that there will be more slaves to take their place until we deal with the root of the problem.
the poor people are not the real problem, but rather the rich fucktards that control them and the media that is driving them.

i wont go looking for trouble.

it’ll come around all too soon. and when it does, THEN i’ll deal with it....swiftly and brutally.

maybe these peckerwoods should look up the local milwaukee outlaw chapter and try screaming at them.....report back with an AAR. fucking with an old man just trying to get fuel, that aint so smart either. the older a fellow is, the less he has to lose.

just remember, folks. if you are on the jury for someone raging against the riot guilty”
bullshit.

it’s nothing more than a kid that knows no one is going to punish them. as soon as someone steps up and smacks their ass, they start towing the mark.

there are a LOT of rising stars in the black community. and as far as these riots are going.....the vast majority of the fuckstains out there are white rabble rousers. the video doesnt lie.

yall best get your minds around it now....the enemy is going to look like us, act like us....and might very well be related to us. dont be a small minded fuck and think this is a race issue. it is FAR from it.
Spanking.jpg

Smack that arse.

Reactions: myronman3
You can't make a distinction between a slave and a criminal?

They are not slaves they chose to be assholes and will be treated as such.

You can't make a distinction between a slave and a criminal?

They are not slaves they chose to be assholes and will be treated as such.
fair enough.
i am using "slaves" as an analogy to their lack of control of their own thoughts and destinies.

like muslim suicide bombers, these idiots are not making any rational decisions based on facts, but are brainwashed by the liberal rsp controlled mass media outlets and rsp controlled social media platforms.
what i am saying is killing suicide bombers, or letting them blow themselves up won't rid us of the bombers, we have to get rid of the mullahs that send them.

do you think Susan Rosenberg cares how many BLM activists are killed?
fuck no. she will send more.

fair enough.
i am using "slaves" as an analogy to their lack of control of their own thoughts and destinies.

like muslim suicide bombers, these idiots are not making any rational decisions based on facts, but are brainwashed by the liberal rsp controlled mass media outlets and rsp controlled social media platforms.
what i am saying is killing suicide bombers, or letting them blow themselves up won't rid us of the bombers, we have to get rid of the mullahs that send them.

do you think Susan Rosenberg cares how many BLM activists are killed?
fuck no. she will send more.
Exactly..... Susan Rosenberg could care less how many of her ""slaves "" die in her further effort to destroy America. Just calling it like I see it. No more no less.

Check this out. ThousandCurrents.org to which Susan Rosenberg is the Vice Chair of the Board of Directors. As of 2020, Rosenberg serves as Vice Chair of the Board of Directors of Thousand Currents, a non-profit foundation that sponsors the fundraising and does administrative work for the Black Lives Matter Global Network, among other clients.

They have full power to choose thier path.

You people that have simpathy for them are as big a problem as them.

Get the same treatment if aiding and abetting the criminals.

Wouldn't have the likes of you riding shotgun, or receive any help iether.

There is no fence to sit on.

They have full power to choose thier path.

You people that have simpathy for them are as big a problem as them.

Get the same treatment if aiding and abetting the criminals.

Wouldn't have the likes of you riding shotgun, or receive any help iether.

There is no fence to sit on.
again, i think you are misunderstanding me.
i have no sympathy, i simply believe they are controlled by others and that we cannot fix the problem without eliminating the head of the beast.

again, i think you are misunderstanding me.
i have no sympathy, i simply believe they are controlled by others and that we cannot fix the problem without eliminating the head of the beast.
Cut off the head of the snake and the snake itself will die. Easier said than done. Got to get the young snakes as well.
This would have been interesting to see how they would have treated an elderly black man? They probably would have paid for his gas and buy him a beer!
Probably a 36 pack. 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: Expert684
This would have been interesting to see how they would have treated an elderly black man? They probably would have paid for his gas and buy him a beer!
nope, they would have called him a "coon", an "uncle tom" and a "race traitor"

in case you havent figured it out...they dont give a shit about black lives.

there is the party, and anything but blind obedience and compliance is condemned and castigated.

Reactions: Bwhntr53
nope, they would have called him a "coon", an "uncle tom" and a "race traitor"

in case you havent figured it out...they dont give a shit about black lives.

there is the party, and anything but blind obedience and compliance is condemned and castigated.
Totally agree. Outside of the democrapic party has anyone given them their party name besides The New Dumbarse Party.

Time for me to start taking my traveling companion with me. His play toy is a bowling ball and a bar of steel. I kid you not. Everything else he completely chews up. He is a Registered K9. His name is Jethro. I brought him home when he was 3 months old. He's 5 years old now.
20200825_170734.jpg

Last edited:
I dunno how it goes where you're from, but in my town shit like this doesn't even go down. We got a few BLM flags, a few rebel flags, lotta American flags and military flags. Nobody fucks with each other because we're all too busy working instead of getting radicalized into strong arming each other by a bunch of dickheads on the other side of the country. If antifa showed up here it would be a real fucked up day for them, and any rioters or theft would get put in jail and sentenced appropriately by our actually competent police force and court. This is why they don't fuck with places like this.

And I didn't get any goddamn Trump bux motherfucker, so cough it up if you're gonna keep talking shit.

I didn’t get any Tump bucks either but I unapologetically fonicate with a MILF, the penalty for working hard I suppose. Don’t worry if Joe wins we will be required to give more.

Im not talking shit, I’m not even talking to you or guys like you. I’m just a country kid who wants to be left alone and not drawn into a fight I literally don’t care about. I’ve never seen a BLM flag in person. A confederate flag is a rarity out west where I’m at.

I was taking to people who were criticizing responsible gun owners for not taking it to the streets to defend private property. I’m saying if they think that then THEY can get on a plane and go play “punisher.” I know they won’t.

You sound like a reasonable man who wants to be left alone, I’ve got no problem w that. It’s these war hawks and agitators on the right. Wanting others to put in the work they are not willing to do. They demand others in that area to sacrifice their way of life while they sit it out.

I decided a long time ago, I’m not a hero. I’ll gladly go the long way around to avoid conflict. I’ll turn the other cheek. I’m needed where I’m needed and this fight isn’t my fight. Not my gas station not my problem. Burn down my house, business, car, truck, then it’s my problem. I’ve got insurance. I’ll be fine.

I’ve got a plan. You seem like the kind of guy who has a plan.

Hope it clears things up.

Or not. Don’t care. It’s the bear pit. Make some noise.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
I would think watching your town burn to the ground would be sacrificing your way of life. I would think having to worry about your wife going into town to get groceries by herself would be sacrificing your way of life. I guess if your grocery store is burned down then we would all have one less thing to worry about. I guess thats a plus.

Some people have a sense of community and look out for one another.

Perhaps, but by design I don’t and won’t face the possibilities you have described, I don’t suspect my community will either.

I won’t cheer if the local grocer burns down. I guess I’ll just go to Walmart. They did realize they can’t burn down the place that accepts their welfare checks?

I'm going to step out and call them WANNABES. Someone trying get hits on their social media accounts. I don't know. Snipershide is my only social media.

Mine too. Lol.

I just didn’t understand what the fuel station had to do with it. Like maybe the cops mom owns the store?

I would have to agree w you. They just wanted to be woke and pester an old man trying to fuel up.

Reactions: Bwhntr53
"In one residential neighborhood, where carloads of would-be rioters full of revolutionary zeal showed up to enrich residents’ lives, one homeowner stepped out and let his shotgun explain the facts of life. And guess what? When the social justice thugs realized Mr. Armed Homeowner had the resolve to use force to defend nearby families and their homes, the would-be Guevaras fled in a panic."

"In one residential neighborhood, where carloads of would-be rioters full of revolutionary zeal showed up to enrich residents’ lives, one homeowner stepped out and let his shotgun explain the facts of life. And guess what? When the social justice thugs realized Mr. Armed Homeowner had the resolve to use force to defend nearby families and their homes, the would-be Guevaras fled in a panic."

Seems sometimes actions do speak louder than words
giphy (1).gif

Last edited:
Any idea of what he was being arrested for. I will tune in.
no, but he could have just slaughtered a black family of 7 and they would still riot and hoist him on a pedestal.
luckily he not dead.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
For you people not in the know.

We are prepared.

I have allready ran 2 vans 2 pickup trucks worth of antifa off my street and one poor fat fuck in some type of green barrett looking uniform on foot for 3 city blocks till I had trouble breathing in the 100 degree heat.

I'm 62 thursday.

I can tell you that is the tip of response they will get.

We dont fuck around in my part of Texas. Big balls in cowtown don't you know.

No gaf here no fence sitting no liberal bull shit.

Check my math. Is that 7 MOA?🤪
.7x1000÷100= 7 MOA or has someone misled me?

1 MOA at 1000 yards is 10.467 inches
Average width of human head is 7.5 inches.
7.5 inches divided by 10.467 inches = .7165 MOA or about 7/10 MOA

7 MOA at 100 yards is 7.3269 inches. 1000 yards divided by 100 = 10. So 10 X 7.3269 inches = 73.269 inches. 7 MOA at 1,000 yard = 73.269 iinches.

For you people not in the know.

We are prepared.

I have allready ran 2 vans 2 pickup trucks worth of antifa off my street and one poor fat fuck in some type of green barrett looking uniform on foot for 3 city blocks till I had trouble breathing in the 100 degree heat.

I'm 62 thursday.

I can tell you that is the tip of response they will get.

We dont fuck around in my part of Texas. Big balls in cowtown don't you know.

No gaf here no fence sitting no liberal bull shit.
No action north of you, (hope it stays that way)except in Gainesville. they voted to leave the confederate statue about 2 weeks ago. Keep up the good work in DFW.