• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here we go again

1 MOA at 1000 yards is 10.467 inches
Average width of human head is 7.5 inches.
7.5 inches divided by 10.467 inches = .7165 MOA or about 7/10 MOA

7 MOA at 100 yards is 7.3269 inches. 1000 yards divided by 100 = 10. So 10 X 7.3269 inches = 73.269 inches. 7 MOA at 1,000 yard = 73.269 iinches.
Yeah... but how may mils would that be...? 2020 after all, ya know 😉!

Reactions: Bwhntr53
Yeah... but how may mils would that be...? 2020 after all, ya know 😉!
I don't know. 😂😂😂😂😂 Now I am so confused. My brain is fried. I used the formula wrong. Some sniper I am. 🤣 I must study harder.

Last edited:
image.jpg
another bolshevik rosenberg

Reactions: Edgecrusher

actually, has gotten some coverage.
Sad note is that he will be let out by someone bailing him out. I read the story. Makes you want to hunt him down. But then you would be the one that gets locked up. Of course that is against everything I have said. I don't go looking for trouble even though sometimes I do feel like it.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

actually, has gotten some coverage.

You can bet that if some of the good guys had returned fire and perforated the creep, the story would be all over the major networks. The narrative would have read that a group of white supremacists shot and killed young black man giving his friends a ride to work.

Is that what you call a "Fire Sale"?
Yep.

Fire sale. A fire sale is the sale of goods at extremely discounted prices, typically when the seller faces bankruptcy. The term originated in reference to the sale of goods at a heavy discount due to fire damage. A fire sale may or may not be a closeout, the final sale of goods to zero inventory.

• Haha
Reactions: Steel+Killer
again, i think you are misunderstanding me.
i have no sympathy, i simply believe they are controlled by others and that we cannot fix the problem without eliminating the head of the beast.

There is no head to cut off. It's a conglomerate.

You can bet that if some of the good guys had returned fire and perforated the creep, the story would be all over the major networks. The narrative would have read that a group of white supremacists shot and killed young black man giving his friends a ride to work.
""ride to work ""
I thought that they were preparing to take ice cream to the ice cream woman. Everyone knows the ice cream woman.

sorry for the thread jack, but the RNC is killing it, bondi just decimated pedo joe, and she's hot.

For you people not in the know.

We are prepared.

I have allready ran 2 vans 2 pickup trucks worth of antifa off my street and one poor fat fuck in some type of green barrett looking uniform on foot for 3 city blocks till I had trouble breathing in the 100 degree heat.

I'm 62 thursday.

I can tell you that is the tip of response they will get.

We dont fuck around in my part of Texas. Big balls in cowtown don't you know.

No gaf here no fence sitting no liberal bull shit.

Better be careful about chasing the enemy. While you are doing that you are leaving your family exposed. That could be a trial run tactic. Most likely not elevated to that but something to think about.

Better be careful about chasing the enemy. While you are doing that you are leaving your family exposed. That could be a trial run tactic. Most likely not elevated to that but something to think about.

Agreed. It's the oldest trick in the book, going back to the battle of Ai around 1426-5 BC.

Reactions: Darayavaus
I am really surprised how much the local police there are letting them get away with:

At least however it is forcing the local patriots to get together and protect themselves and their city and their business.

Let's just hope the police understand they best not side with the rioters and try to arrest those defending themselves.

Pull on boots are always good to go to war in but skinny jeans?

1598408302358.png

Time for me to start taking my traveling companion with me. His play toy is a bowling ball and a bar of steel. I kid you not. Everything else he completely chews up. He is a Registered K9. His name is Jethro. I brought him home when he was 3 months old. He's 5 years old now. View attachment 7407961
(sung to the tune of “king of pain” by the police). “there is a little black spot on your tongue today.....”

My wife has a 45 in her purse a 9mm in a drawer, tactical shotgun and an sbr 200 rnds all loaded available and there's the dogs to deal with.

She shoots pistol and rifle comps and occasionally some clays.
She goes to defense schools occasionally as well.

I got lets see, six spare mags of 9mm within eyesight.

That should hold us till we get the safe open.

We are Texas, that's how we roll.

maybe suckering the opposition into assuming when we are gone, it’s a good time to attack the family is part of our plan. attacking my house would be a very bad move for anyone...whether i am home or not. you best believe the family can hold their own in my absence.

Reactions: oneshot86
The place accross the street is a known target.

I should be a known target by now, and or a direct threat.

Is that considered baiting out a hole?

The place accross the street is a known target.

I should be a known target by now, and or a direct threat.

Is that considered baiting out a hole?
i suppose the prepper types with scanners might be handy right now.
no doubt these assholes will be broadcasting descriptions and locations of unfriendly forces if they can.
that is what the guys on bikes are doing in the cities.

I lost track of how many of those I ran off.
If they dont pedal fast big dog might get them.

Cops have not caught any.

Home owner shoots protestors:

The group of marchers were engaged in a cross-country protest to walk (and drive, it appears, from the videos) all the way from Milwaukee to Washington, D.C. when apparently they entered the wrong neighborhood:

Pennsylvania State Trooper Brent Miller also confirmed in a statement that:

Gunfire was exchanged between the activists and the residents, and one activist was struck.”

Video & story: https://www.zerohedge.com/political...hile-marching-through-rural-pennsylvania-town

Finally got some looters where they belong, in the dirt. I'm sure the man protecting his livelihood will be made to pay dearly though.

(sung to the tune of “king of pain” by the police). “there is a little black spot on your tongue today.....”
The little black spot on Jethros tongue is a birthmark or pigment. Can't explain that one. I like "king of pain" much better. 👍

Last edited:
The little black spot on Jethros tongue is a birthmark or pigment. Can't explain that one. I like "king of pain" much better. 👍
It's just a genetics thing with some breeds. My golden retriever had a spot just like it in the middle of his tongue.