• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing HeX Jungle camo pattern???

hocplaya22

Private
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2011
I was searching camo patterns to dip my rifle in and saw this pattern called HeX Jungle. Has anyone seen this pattern before?

Re: HeX Jungle camo pattern???

Never seen it before but it looks pretty sick. Took a bit of searching to see what you were talking about but i like it. It must be fairly new.

here's the link.
Hex Camo

Thats some badass looking camo. they should offer it as a DIY kit

Looks great for 13 year olds. Be the coolest in 7th grade.

Who else would wear that? (I know I'm too old.)

However, the Real McCoy pattern would work very well for duckblinds.

I thought it looked pretty sick also. However, I would like to see how it actually looks on something first. Its one thing to see it on a page and another to see it out in the field. I used the magnified view on that page and saw how they blended in tones together and they did it well. I just kinda wished the skulls were a little less obvious. I think it would be better if it looked more like the camo but you really had to focus in to see the skulls.

I was skeptical at first when I saw this picture.
jungleTile.jpg

but it looks MUCH better on an actual product. The scale is hard to visualize without something to give a good size comparison. I should have known the swatch in the first picture is probably either 1x1 square yard or possibly even 60" square.
gunstock.jpg

I think it looks good on the rifle. As far as making cloths out of it. Ya that'd be something I think the airsoft croud would jump all over. But could be a cheaper alternative than sending your weapon off for a custom job like paint by dimensions and others like that.