• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hmmm... Israel closes all embassies around the world

The article says the employees want more money. Sounds like that's what is up.

So basically the pay and shit and you better be single and they want more $$$ for putting up with that.

Man, tin foil hats are in abundance these days. A friend of mine just left Israel's Foreign Ministry and she corroborates the news story: diplomats are striking for lack of funds and benefits. Long live Occam's Razor.

USA gives Israel more aid $$$ then to all other countries combined. Their just holding out for more.

Man, tin foil hats are in abundance these days. A friend of mine just left Israel's Foreign Ministry and she corroborates the news story: diplomats are striking for lack of funds and benefits. Long live Occam's Razor.

Maybe she's just another super hot Mossad agent using her wiles on you to spread disinformation....I'm gonna go with that theory...I also think she uses Menachem's Razor (Mr Begin's) to keep them legs all sexy.... :D

: diplomats are striking for lack of funds and benefits.

They can "say" anything they want. Let's see what happens once they are all out of the embassies and back home. I'm not as smart as most of you guys, I hate politics and talking politics, so I avoid it. I do, however, have a dose of common sense and some things make no sense and just screams, what you're being fed is not what's for real.

I can also gladly admit when I'm wrong. So, if they leave the embassies, get a raise and go back to work, I was wrong. Otherwise, I sit by and see what it's really all about. I for one, do NOT buy the "strike" theory.
If I were to hazard a guess, it would be that they have intercepted or uncovered some kind of threat against their embassies, or at the very least fear it is coming sooner than later, much sooner.

They are only getting paid 1,700 to 2,600 a month. I would want more money to

Last edited:
Believe what you want, she left the Foreign Ministry to come work for us because the pay and benies were so lousy. No shit, we were talking about this topic last Thursday over lunch. I guess one of the big issues isn't that the Israeli diplomats get paid so little, it's that compared to the diplomats of other countries (with whom they party all the time), they get paid less and not treated as well. Everything is relative, right?

how jewish

Yes I found this distasteful but my non PC self chuckled. Behind every stereo type there is a little truth. Being of Irish background I suffer from one of that nations stereotypes, sadly for my wife not the alchohol one. Whats next revoking the driving licenses of Asian diplomats?

Seems kind of BS. Who walked off the job - secretarys, marketing people, labor? Okay that makes sense.

Have the people actually been recalled to Israel?

Charge d'affairs, consular officers, mil attache, spooks, security? These people dont do their jobs just for the cash return. You can run a mission with only the heads of office. Fine you shut down your visa section and your tourism office but the people running the governmental operations continue to work and do the work of their nation.

How closed down are these embassies?

this has been an issue for a few years now, it's finally coming to a head, again….

it's not a jewish thing, it's a labor issue intertwined with politics, and if there's anything I know, never talk politics with an Israeli….

Hell Israel should do what the shittards running our gov't did- just bail the labor union out with taxpayer dollars. The UAW laughed all the way to bank. But there probably is an underlying issue here.