• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hodgdon H1000 sales help

drn1234

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2011
Castle Rock Colorado
I am sure everyone is in the same boat but if you have any your willing to part with or hear of any all of the sudden becoming available please let me know. I have a few shoots coming up but no powder to load any bullets.

I would hate to miss these shoots.

Thanks
Dave

Ill keep an eye out. I have seen third generation shooting supply pop up with it randomly. I just got my 8 lbs from them a couple days ago.

Last edited:
I have 2-1lb bottles just picked up for my cost, which was just short of gouger prices. If interested, PM as Im not on that often.

PM sent - north of Denver

Ouch, dudes!! Sorry for all that mess ya got over there.

Last edited:
Green mountain guns off of Hamden and wadsworth has it off and on . i got 2 lbs of it a week ago. they only sell 1 lb at a time per person but i happened to be with a friend and gave her the money so i got 2 ;)

here is there phone # and address
3355 S Yarrow St Unit 113, Lakewood · (303) 985-7240

oh and they were $24.95 each ;)

Last edited:
There was 2 1lb jugs of h1000 at bass pro Saturday afternoon when I was there. Too bad you aren't closer to IL or I would help you out.

I have 2-1lb bottles just picked up for my cost, which was just short of gouger prices. If interested, PM as Im not on that often.

Ouch, dudes!! Sorry for all that mess ya got over there.

Yeah what a mess. YouTube Diana Degette and high capacity magazines. This person is trying to legislate and she does not even know what a magazine does.

Yeah what a mess. YouTube Diana Degette high capacity magazines. This person is trying to legislate and she does not even know what a magazine does.

I saw that Friday: what an ignorant moron. ....and she is what is called "leadership" [sigh] also, SWH is Sportsmans Warehouse IIRC.