• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Holster for KAHR PM 9

bkglock

Field Marshal
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2002
USA
Looking for suggestions on holsters for my Kahr PM 9. Behind the hip and small of the back. Right hand. Also suggestions for a good belt. This will be my primary carry piece. Willing to spend for high quality stuff.
Thank you.

Re: Holster for KAHR PM 9

PM me. I have a custom leather guy that made me a pair if beautiful holsters for mine. A pocket holster and a high-ride OWB. He doesn't have a blue gun, but I'm planning on having him make me a couple odds and ends in the upcoming weeks - and I can loan him my PM9 for a couple days to pattern yours off of.

Anyone else want in? PM me.

Here's his webpage: http://www.rgleather.freehomepage.com/index.html

Re: Holster for KAHR PM 9

Crossbreed super tuck. They are not much to look at and I never would have even considered them but I got one with a used PM40 I bought. It's the best IWB holster I've ever used. Extremely comfortable, distributes weight very well, conceals well and DOES NOT MOVE.

You can get prettier holsters, but not better.

My $.02

Erik