• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holy crap...someone sent me something that supposedly happened at Epstein Island...

8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?”

9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.
To add:

The response the the disciples questions about when Christ would return
3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

21 "For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again."

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened."

This world will get much much worse before it gets better.

Yeah, I’m not dumb enough to click that.

Just because it exists doesn’t mean it’s ok or smart to click

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
The list of people who visited the island has been out. But its all the elite, Leftist Democrats and their cult members so its a Free pass. Cover it up. Nothing to see folks. If you mention it youre labeled a Q-Anon conspiracy theorist.

Rumor has it the Satanists torture kids and then drink the blood. Torturing does something special to the blood like with adrenaline. Its supposed to be like some sick fountain of youth.

Oh look everyone another Virus strain---------->

Adrenochrome.
Check out the black eyes it supposedly causes. Whole lot of elites with shiners.

Wow!!! There’s ice on Mars!

To add:

The response the the disciples questions about when Christ would return
3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

21 "For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again."

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened."

This world will get much much worse before it gets better.
Opera Snapshot_2021-11-28_225016_twitter.com.png

Reactions: SilentStalkr
From your search

Interesting that it's the "public corruption unit"

"This case is being handled by the Office’s Public Corruption Unit. Assistant U.S. Attorneys Alex Rossmiller, Alison Moe, and Maurene Comey are in charge of the prosecution, with assistance from the Office’s Human Trafficking Co-Coordinator, Abigail Kurland."

Reactions: SilentStalkr
How to you mix up a magnifying glass with a blow torch?

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Out
The original video I seen was so low quality you really could tell what the dude had but I’ll admit I couldn’t see any burn marks really either that would be quick with a blow torch.