• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Holy Shit Birthday Cake

Tucsondave

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
My kids,15 and 18 have made me some pretty crazy ass cakes and cookies,but this one was the best. For my Birthday,it was a Holy Shit its Your Birthday Cake. Just like Step Brothers,they made me lick it or they were gonna kick my ass.Boob cake was for my sons birthday and the Cockies were for Fathers Day. I'am a lucky SOB.

Re: Holy Shit Birthday Cake

That is just flippin hilarious. Happy birthday to you and your beard.

That's hilarious TD!! Happy b-day
The Fathers Day one made me laugh the hardest

Happy B-Day TD!! Your kids are a riot. I look forward to bustin' caps with them again this fall.

your kids are pretty bad ass, hope mine have that kind of sense of humor

Tell your kids Im jealous, I hope my girl gets creative like that.. Happy Birthday TD, sucks getting younger doesn't it!?

Ch

When they would ask me what I wanted for lunch sometimes at work when they ordered out I would reply " Ill have two dicks and a milk easy on the dicks". A long past friend always said that.So Ill be damned if on my birthday they didnt have me a cake with 2 dicks and a carton of milk silk screened on it! When I opened that box i about shit! Nobody would eat the cake? I ate the milk carton part and someone else at one quarter dick.What a place!

Good times with the kids lol. my mom used to make me naked lady cakes when l was a kid . she used pot pie tins for the boobs lol...