• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING!!! Sidney Powell press conference!

I'll go out there and say this now.

There's no possible way in hell they came out with that statement, and that's what it was, and not be able to prove it in a court.

There's no way any court can deny all of this evidence lead to an illegal vote.

They are throwing accurate rounds now.
They are ready for the war this will become.
And they intend to win.

They're all in and going for broke as of today.

Imagine the calls,texts,emails and encrypted comms flying around all day and probably still.

Guaranteed there are some scared people today, and eventually some will make a plea deal for their testimony.

Dominion software's cheat parameters were being outdone by the sheer volume of Trump votes. Count stopped, in come the trucks of WTF ballots (many with only a vote for Biden-nothing else down ticket) to make up in the cheat algorithm shortfall.

Yep.

Ive said it from the beginning. They thought they were going to have to sprinkle in some votes here and there.

When they saw Trump got a record amount of votes, they had to make a decision; do nothing as it might be obvious -OR- flat out go for it even though it might seem obvious.

The states we are focusing on now, all had Trump ahead by large margins late into the night, all stopped counting (when has that ever happened??) and then all magically had Biden up by 100's of thousands of votes and then still can't figure out WTF is going on with their voting counts. There's about as much probability of that all happening at the same time across those states as you getting hit by a falling asteroid while checking your mail and winning the lottery, simultaneously.

Apparently when it came to decision time, they took into account that the 'news' has been spouting off about how Biden was up by 12 points everywhere for 6 months at that point and figured the same 'news' would run interference afterwards (exactly what they are doing now). Then that all liberals will accept the decision, regardless of how rediculous and obvious it is, and it'll just blow over because whats anyone going to do about it?

They didn't factor in Trump not being a whiny bitch.

Bro where is this at I'm not seeing anything online?
go to OAN website or even the traitor Fox news is carrying online.

Sooo, if the rules (judges decree) say that the signatures don't have to match, and there doesn't have to be a chain of custody on the ballots, where is this "proof" of fraud going to come from?

Would tens of thousands of ballots that are blank except a vote for Joe Biden be proof? Proof of a crime? I don't get where you think the proof is going to come from when the Democrat party and judges changed the rules so that this is a vote by the honor system.

What exactly is going to constitute proof for you?
The Dominion vote switching is what will sink their ship. I believe they have that proof.

I suspect the local fraud stuff will be swept under the rug. May as well try, though!

Reactions: Aries256
go to OAN website or even the traitor Fox news is carrying online.

Fox News there does not even mention Dominion or mass electronic fraud. Just a couple instances of mail ballot fraud. I looked at the other MSM sites and they either are ignoring this or just a little spin to say dying gasp of a failed President gave a kooky presser today with no evidence. People in this country are working off two narratives so far apart at this point there will never be a way to reconcile it.

When DJT is inaugurated January 20, the left is going to explode worse than anything we have seen in our lifetime- they will be led to believe a Hitler level tyrant has taken over the country illegally and see it as their duty to fight. In the chance Biden gets in (Having the MSM, tech, DOJ, FBI, intelligence, Wall Street, etc at his back is an enormous advantage despite evidence) then the right is going to be fired up for a fight without the other side even understanding the real reasons why. Dark days ahead either way.

If DJT gets in and uses this to clear out the swamp - he really will have saved the Republic in so many ways. I'll climb up Rushmore myself to carve him in.

i think your confused about what im saying or not getting it

it not about me or what you believe or what we think should happen

its about what can be proven and what portion of that proof will effect a change

if she was gang raped (i would think you could have used a less vulgar example) but no one goes to jail...what does it matter if there are sworn affidavits?

results are all that counts

everyone knows the astros cheated in the world series, they even owned up to it...they still have the trophy dont they

there are 6-8 weeks until trump should leave office because currently he lost the election

if there is hard indisputable evidence that can be seen with the naked eye it should have been submitted or put on display already

in 3-4 more weeks the news cycle will change from possible fraud to why isnt he leaving office etc.
IF I am correct, I believe the electoral college meets in December, before that the individual states have to certify their results (14 Dec cutoff?) Most states if not all have provisions for court challenges to election results but in order for the state AGs to certify the results any pending lawsuits will have to be adjudicated in that state. If a state's supreme court rules against Trump then he can file an appeal and due to nature of the lawsuit probably request to go straight to US Supreme Court if I read the law correctly. Anyone who has worked in the court system knows you do not reveal your evidence to "JOHN Q PUBLIC" before presenting to the justices at any level. If you want to see a court case get tossed or at the very least have a panel of judges extremely mad at you..Go ahead and discuss actual hard evidence prior to sharing with judges. Now with all that said..IMO if this travesty is allowed to proceed and the courts do nothing then IT IS TIME WE FORM AN ARMADA OF VEHICLES WITH PATRIOTS AND DESCEND ON WASHINGTON DC IN MASS A WEEK PRIOR TO BIDEN'S INAUGURATION, park on and around Capital and WhiteHouse, jam up everything and demand at the very least a new election with in person, id required voting and oh yeah, no vote counting overseas. If that doesn't work then unfortunately we will have only the 2A option and alot of prayer. If anyone else is interested in starting a movement to gather as many people as possible to plan such an event I have already made temporary housing arrangements near DC for January. I've got 124 vets from my area already on board. Come on guys we cannot let this happen to this great country. GOD BLESS

Hope this is all backed when the trial comes. Sounded like a rallying cry for the supporters but I am going to just remain hopeful, the hill to climb is quite steep.

Reactions: Kamerad
Fox News there does not even mention Dominion or mass electronic fraud. Just a couple instances of mail ballot fraud. I looked at the other MSM sites and they either are ignoring this or just a little spin to say dying gasp of a failed President gave a kooky presser today with no evidence. People in this country are working off two narratives so far apart at this point there will never be a way to reconcile it.

When DJT is inaugurated January 20, the left is going to explode worse than anything we have seen in our lifetime- they will be led to believe a Hitler level tyrant has taken over the country illegally and see it as their duty to fight. In the chance Biden gets in (Having the MSM, tech, DOJ, FBI, intelligence, Wall Street, etc at his back is an enormous advantage despite evidence) then the right is going to be fired up for a fight without the other side even understanding the real reasons why. Dark days ahead either way.

If DJT gets in and uses this to clear out the swamp - he really will have saved the Republic in so many ways. I'll climb up Rushmore myself to carve him in.

Spread the news in your circle, the whole press release. Tell them to spread the news.

My wife would be oblivious of any of this if I didn't bring it up.

watched it as well, and hoping for the best

but until i see real evidence and a actual pile of ballots that all have the same name its all hearsay

For those who rode the short bus, we don't have to convince Fox News, we have to convince 5/9 on the Supreme court. For that all we need is facts and evidence. Ide say they gave us a good peek.

Good enuf that I gave thanks to God with tears in my eyes. The last times I've done that was at the birth of my children. Eight and ten years ago.

IF I am correct, I believe the electoral college meets in December, before that the individual states have to certify their results (14 Dec cutoff?) Most states if not all have provisions for court challenges to election results but in order for the state AGs to certify the results any pending lawsuits will have to be adjudicated in that state. If a state's supreme court rules against Trump then he can file an appeal and due to nature of the lawsuit probably request to go straight to US Supreme Court if I read the law correctly. Anyone who has worked in the court system knows you do not reveal your evidence to "JOHN Q PUBLIC" before presenting to the justices at any level. If you want to see a court case get tossed or at the very least have a panel of judges extremely mad at you..Go ahead and discuss actual hard evidence prior to sharing with judges. Now with all that said..IMO if this travesty is allowed to proceed and the courts do nothing then IT IS TIME WE FORM AN ARMADA OF VEHICLES WITH PATRIOTS AND DESCEND ON WASHINGTON DC IN MASS A WEEK PRIOR TO BIDEN'S INAUGURATION, park on and around Capital and WhiteHouse, jam up everything and demand at the very least a new election with in person, id required voting and oh yeah, no vote counting overseas. If that doesn't work then unfortunately we will have only the 2A option and alot of prayer. If anyone else is interested in starting a movement to gather as many people as possible to plan such an event I have already made temporary housing arrangements near DC for January. I've got 124 vets from my area already on board. Come on guys we cannot let this happen to this great country. GOD BLESS
What state are you from sir?

At this very moment, sec’s of state feet need to be held to the fire, fckn yesterday.
Election officials should be getting doxxed everywhere for allowing this. They’re either fully complicit or bitch made punk ass mfckrs.

The POS at 2030 Hill St, Ann Arbor, MI. I’m cool with starting right there..

What state are you from sir?

At this very moment, sec’s of state feet need to be held to the fire, fckn yesterday.
Election officials should be getting doxxed everywhere for allowing this. They’re either fully complicit or bitch made punk ass mfckrs.

The POS at 2030 Hill St, Ann Arbor, MI. I’m cool with starting right there..
New Mexico...the conservative lower half, but was born n raised in South GA till military got me

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Time to go Ultimate Warrior on these soy creatures.
What do y’all pussies plan to do when the plane is careening outta control? There’s only one right answer:

Cocaine and steroids can be the elements which knock a weak man off course. Or they can be the crucible from which a diamond emerges from coal.
It’s time to take this plane into parts unknown. To hell with the leftists that might throw a tantrum. George Washington ordered men to open fire for far less.

Last edited:
yeah, the hot humid south GA weather is an acquired taste I lost once I got assigned to my first desert but I do miss raccoon hunting on hot summer nights in the swamps.

Reactions: littleeagle52
I've been to doctor and to Sportsmans...I just couldn't pull trigger on 2 dollar a round 6.5 CM. But, I was concerned Sidney and Rudy were just talking...throw Jenna into this and I'd say we've heard the Kraken, and I think soon we'll SEE the Kraken. To me, on the surface mind you, this is slam dunk stuff (Good Lord...one of the chiefs at Dominion flying to Detroit to manage this!!!!). The "blue screen of death" happening to the machines at more or less the same times, the tie in with Venezuela and how Chile got hosed using these machines.

I don't think, or I hope, We the People (and I'm not talking "us vs them" but as ONE America), won't stand for this level of fraud. If I thought any republican was this involved with cheating to this level, I wouldn't vote for them (or the party). It'll either be solved before inauguration day or in 2 years with MASSIVE red wave sweeping the Congress. Real Americans don't like cheaters, never have, never will!!!!!!!

Time to get that gear out and put all your PRS match talking, 3-gun running BS to the test girls. Get dressed.....Prom is coming!!!
In the end, the only thing the courts respect are pissed off people in the streets. And right now, the only people in the streets are the commies.

Thats why Sebastian Gorka is saying, put on your red MAGA caps and get out there and be seen. Let the courts know, if they rule in favor of a communist coup there will be hell to pay.

And bitches on Arfcom can go FUCK themselves for continually posting comments like this:
"I want Trump to win but no one has offered up a bit of evidence yet. Lots of he said she said but no hard evidence yet.
Time has pretty much run out.".

Lying POS that keep posting this don't deserve to own guns and live in a free government, not that they want either.

Last edited:
Yep.

Ive said it from the beginning. They thought they were going to have to sprinkle in some votes here and there.

When they saw Trump got a record amount of votes, they had to make a decision; do nothing as it might be obvious -OR- flat out go for it even though it might seem obvious.

The states we are focusing on now, all had Trump ahead by large margins late into the night, all stopped counting (when has that ever happened??) and then all magically had Biden up by 100's of thousands of votes and then still can't figure out WTF is going on with their voting counts. There's about as much probability of that all happening at the same time across those states as you getting hit by a falling asteroid while checking your mail and winning the lottery, simultaneously.

Apparently when it came to decision time, they took into account that the 'news' has been spouting off about how Biden was up by 12 points everywhere for 6 months at that point and figured the same 'news' would run interference afterwards (exactly what they are doing now). Then that all liberals will accept the decision, regardless of how rediculous and obvious it is, and it'll just blow over because whats anyone going to do about it?

Did I also not hear that not only did the machines couldn't handle all the Trump votes but they think it was for every vote Biden gets it was tallied as 1.25 and Trump 0.75? And that the biasing is adjustable? Then they'd round it up for Biden, down for Trump in the event the numbers were not whole. That would also explain why the apparently were using double precision values (read that somewhere) instead of uint64 (or even 32). It's a counter...no need for any double precision anything except on the clock and single would be good enough for that. Hell they probably crashed because the machine was doing an unprotected divide and biden got no votes and it blew up.

As I was driving to the doc, I also heard that some of the machines were bought in either August or September and installed (about the time it was blatantly obvious Trump was going to demolish biden). And there was pay-to-play with these two machine companies - something like 100 million bucks? And how Dominion has actually hurriedly moved out of their Toronto offices?

If they let this much out in a presser...you can bet your patootie that they have actual hard evidence.

9A904E86-0003-4ECA-B3CB-22B13201C985.gif

Reactions: FishinGuns
i with you, but its not like people have never lied under oath before

but until i see, hear or have the witness some out and say it...

only way this keeps going is physical/hard/corrupted data evidence

How about statistics to get the ball rolling? Cant argue with math and numbers unless you hide said numbers to skew the math. What is the statistical probability of the results per county? I love math by the way

Jenna Ellis ❤
And cockbites on arfcom continue to try and say 'there's no real evidence of voter fraud'. smh

Tamper with a slot machine in Atlantic City and you'll get a ten year prison sentence with far less evidence than what they have on the Democrats in this election. Biden himself should go down for conspiracy and election fraud.

Last edited:
Just now watched the whole presser, and I gotta say, IMHO, you'd have to be brain-dead to not understand that: 1, the fix was in, and 2, it wasn't just a local thing among a couple of cities, and 3, Trump has some smart, tenacious people working on this, and 4, shit is fixin to hit the fan.

Now, weather the courts give a damn about maintaining election integrity and the rule of law, is anyone's guess, but if they desire to keep the republic intact, they had better rectify this. This is foundational to our system of govt. I have to believe, with just the little bit of evidence that was given today to us, there must be much more to come. If so, how can any judge who takes their oath seriously, see the evidence and not make things right. I believe this in my heart, and hope to God I'm not proven wrong. If the court(s) turn a blind eye and deaf ear to all this, I'm afraid this country is headed for very dark days. Not because my guy lost, but because it will mean an end to the great experiment known as America. Patriots, make ready.

Actually that is EXACTLY what they do to spin facts. They state "no Corporate ties". Not "no ties". Easy to miss the distinction.

How would you have a corporate tie to the government of Venezuela?

They figure nobody is going to read anything more than the headline.

Reactions: Bender
My Lady and I just watched that video, and feel refreshed that there are others out there that are standing and fighting for Right, Liberty, Freedom and Justice.

(not implying that nobody else here is,,, don't take that wrong)

It's just good to see 'the other side' stepping up to bat. And THAT is about all the baseball connotations I can give you. I can't even remember what they call the goalie-dude. In my world, the only viable use for 'baseball' is skeet practice.

Lol@Cnn, says Trumps claim is a lie, then proves him right in the same document.

View attachment 7477048

They use wordsmithing to basically state there are [currently] no official ties. Then say how there *were* official ties in the past, but don't state when those ties ended.

Plus CNN and other media organizations know most readers only read the first 1/3 of articles so that's why they put the info in the layout they always do.

This is the same logic people use to lie through their teeth on polygraph tests.

I can summarize the article in one sentence:

There are no current official ties at all, save for the previous official ties we state at the bottom which, based on our half-assed questioning, don't appear related to the current situation.

Last edited:
It makes sense that an algorithm could be "broken" with the inputs exceeding the rate of change the algorithm is intended to produce. To which results just stopped coming in across multiple states/counties all at the same time... ......that makes sense.
To which the paper ballots start "showing up"..........that makes sense.

Listen I'm a thinker. YES....we need the facts to show up. YES......we are running out of time. YES.....we want/demand a fair election!!!!
Without the facts present in court, we are out of options. I know damn good and well the courts are going to drag this out.

It's going to go to the wire. Just expect it to take a LONG time to get real rulings and decisions.

Reactions: mudpig and Bender