• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING!!! Sidney Powell press conference!

I'm thinking a very large gallows might be more appropriate. I sure don't want my tax dollars feeding, housing, paying for these fuckers to rot in prison.
This and I think they need to be tasked at building them, themselves, under strict supervision, since they will have the time, so they can think about all the shitty things they've done to the tax payers of this Country. Mac

Let's hope so....this shit is bleak.

Wife talking to neighbor. Husband is cop. Kids caught shit at school about BLM.

Neighbor wants to have twenty peeps at TG but will keep to ten because she fears neighbors informing.

People won't like what's coming.

Stopping it needs to start at the bottom.

Doing nothing puts huge pressure on cops and those expected to enforce by tyrants.

If people at the bottom tell tyrants to eat a dick, cops tell tyrants eat a dick.

People accept the abuse they put cops in the vice.

Their fears are unfounded and blinding them to real danger.

40ff9b5be4f9cd8a4c94cee9406b4e12011fd686fb631483b6e9eb70195cdce7.png

that's the most basic of Q theory that we have heard screamed for 4 years now........ it hasn't happened yet, and might never happen.

I will say it will be VERY hard to come to the final decision that Trump stays in office and 1000s don't go to jail.

Here is a scenario that we have actually seen play out before:
Yeah they rigged the election, and broke the law, but we really cant do anything about it now, so the election stands.
This is basically what courts say when there is no clear cut "good" option to remedy the issue.

This is basically what Comey said about Hillary in fact "Yeah she broke the law, but we don't feel like that was the intent so nothing to see here"

basically what we are seeing is our country has been a sham for decades, probably for 100 or more years.
there is really no fixing it.

• Angry
Reactions: Bender
that's the most basic of Q theory that we have heard screamed for 4 years now........ it hasn't happened yet, and might never happen.

I will say it will be VERY hard to come to the final decision that Trump stays in office and 1000s don't go to jail.

Here is a scenario that we have actually seen play out before:
Yeah they rigged the election, and broke the law, but we really cant do anything about it now, so the election stands.
This is basically what courts say when there is no clear cut "good" option to remedy the issue.

This is basically what Comey said about Hillary in fact "Yeah she broke the law, but we don't feel like that was the intent so nothing to see here"

basically what we are seeing is our country has been a sham for decades, probably for 100 or more years.
there is really no fixing it.
yeah, i am skeptical something that big could happen, but i am preparing for the worst nonetheless.
i never bought into the 100k sealed indictments or any of that, but i do participate in the great awakening (red pills) and i suppose i hope something like that happens, if it can be done without massive amounts of violence.
the big problem i see is the complicit media. even if all these scum are guilty, will fake news report it that way?

Reactions: needham
Nothing new. Nothing will happen. The people that have the money and the power will see to it that all those that try to expose everything are either jailed or have some type of mental episode and commit suicide

I feel like I’ve been cock teased for about a week now. The blue balls are starting to hurt. Hopefully can bust a nut sometime soon. Not sure how much longer I can stand it

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and theLBC
I feel like I’ve been cock teased for about a week now. The blue balls are starting to hurt. Hopefully can bust a nut sometime soon. Not sure how much longer I can stand it
really, i am pretty relaxed about how this turns out, all except one thing.
can they contain the violence if the fake news enemy of the people starts a narrative that trump is seizing power.
and of course what do the dirty politicians do? do they admit they got caught, or do they incite civil war?
will the scotus and the honest members of congress allow this despite the potential for violence, or is this a "bury it to save lives" situation?

Nothing new. Nothing will happen. The people that have the money and the power will see to it that all those that try to expose everything are either jailed or have some type of mental episode and commit suicide
This is usually what happens history has shown unfortunately.

Sydney herself said very clearly they would be filing the federal law suit before Thanksgiving, possibly by next Friday. She said she expected it to take less than two weeks to prove the case given the evidence it will contain.

the facetious ASGH crowd will know then. If it has the evidence she says it has, then you will have your answers. I don’t get why every nobody on here, me included in the nobody list, thinks they have a personal right to see every piece of highly sensitive evidence for personal review and approval....

if it’s there, it will be there, if it’s not, it will not be.

I find it pretty fascinating though, shit lbc posts that everyone jumps on as rumor and hearsay... two days later is repeated on national TV as part of the case... interesting... almost like we see it all... some turns out to become validated and added, some doesn’t..... but some does...

really, i am pretty relaxed about how this turns out, all except one thing.
can they contain the violence if the fake news enemy of the people starts a narrative that trump is seizing power.
and of course what do the dirty politicians do? do they admit they got caught, or do they incite civil war?
will the scotus and the honest members of congress allow this despite the potential for violence, or is this a "bury it to save lives" situation?
We have all been saying for a long time now much before Trump that our upper echelons need a good cleansing. I sincerely hope that this is the actual great reset that happens and not the reset the Commies wanted. If as many people, agencies, governments, media outlets, are tied into it as much as is alleged then this is event will be talked about in history books for a 1000 years. I don’t think the mass violence will be much worse than the summer we already had. People are already fed up with it and won’t tolerate it again. The gov has had people under there boot too hard this year all in the name of the pandemic that kills about the same amount of people as doctors typically kill in a year with their mistakes. People are already pushing back against big brother.

antifa and the likes will try but I think it never gets to be anywhere close to a CW scale.

i do also think that the country is currently ripe for the taking on both sides. Whoever wins this battle is going to win the war for the foreseeable future. If Biden does get sworn in our country will end up looking at lot more like Europe just as the globalist want.

I truly believe this is a watershed moment in the history of our republic. At this point, either the flood of evidence of corruption will be brought to light, and remedies begin to be applied, or, the proof comes out, nothing is done, and all the bad actors make damn sure, going forward, there is no chance in hell of ever having their power threatened again, which will bring it's own set of uncomfortable circumstances. We will be forced to pick a side, like it or not. We'll not be able to enjoy the comfort of apathy anymore (we being the populace of America). we'll either be part of the solution, or part of the problem, and I certainly hope, if need be, we collectively have the spine for it.

I truly believe this is a watershed moment in the history of our republic. At this point, either the flood of evidence of corruption will be brought to light, and remedies begin to be applied, or, the proof comes out, nothing is done, and all the bad actors make damn sure, going forward, there is no chance in hell of ever having their power threatened again, which will bring it's own set of uncomfortable circumstances. We will be forced to pick a side, like it or not. We'll not be able to enjoy the comfort of apathy anymore (we being the populace of America). we'll either be part of the solution, or part of the problem, and I certainly hope, if need be, we collectively have the spine for it.

Spot on...every word.

We have all been saying for a long time now much before Trump that our upper echelons need a good cleansing. I sincerely hope that this is the actual great reset that happens and not the reset the Commies wanted. If as many people, agencies, governments, media outlets, are tied into it as much as is alleged then this is event will be talked about in history books for a 1000 years. I don’t think the mass violence will be much worse than the summer we already had. People are already fed up with it and won’t tolerate it again. The gov has had people under there boot too hard this year all in the name of the pandemic that kills about the same amount of people as doctors typically kill in a year with their mistakes. People are already pushing back against big brother.

antifa and the likes will try but I think it never gets to be anywhere close to a CW scale.

i do also think that the country is currently ripe for the taking on both sides. Whoever wins this battle is going to win the war for the foreseeable future. If Biden does get sworn in our country will end up looking at lot more like Europe just as the globalist want.
You're right on point. Hopefully, this "evidence", will be the Silver Bullet, that Trump needs, to stay in Office for another four and be enough to have all the bad actors removed from office, placed on vacation in Gitmo, then, we can start getting our Public School systems, oh how can I say it, and I want to say..."that word", that I know, will get me banned again, but once the schools get sanitized, we can start teaching the "Three R's" again, instead of liberal shit. This might be the "reset" (or can we say..The Awakening) we need, so we can get this Republic back on solid ground again. Maybe, it can hold its own for another 50-100 years, obviously, with a little help from those that have had the "rights of passage" handed down to them. Mac:unsure:

Reactions: NCHillbilly
If not, next election we will have voting from rooftops!
Coulda used that already, but i know the blind(50% of americans) need to see it for its true self before realizing that they were fooled. Otherwise rooftop people are deemed the enemy.

makes you wonder who else in history has been made out to be the bad guy, but wasn’t. Sigh.

I honestly don't think it's 50%. Probably more like 90% know that there was serious shenanigans with the election.

The question is how many believe that's a problem.

How many are more concerned with the created dust traction of Covid?

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
How many are more concerned with the created dust traction of Covid?
Answer: My idiot neighbors. I've complained enough about them. Commies, full blown. I mentioned this to the 80 year old woman at the pharmacy who I could tell did not believe me at first, that 2 forty year old PARENTS had locked themselves in their house and only go out to the the grandmother's house. Poor kid had to go to hospital the other day. So now, when it's just them in the yard, they all wear their masks. THESE are the people that fall into thinking commies are good and well to do and they are protected their family from cretins like myself who refuse to wear a mask in my own freaking yard, my car, in parking lot, walking to store and only don mask to get my food and occasional Target run.

I am not speaking to them after the election; but I GUARANTEE they think this is all some made up crap from Trump and cannot look at the obvious data and go holy shit....my party and some of the other party are actually as evil as BytorJr says...dumb...asses.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
If this isn't a Capitol offense for all involved, then the rest of the AmeriYank laws, rules, Rights and bylaws simply meager "suggestions".

This NEEDS to be a line that is never, ever crossed again! It should be like the Voldemort of the movie franchise,,,, so fearful that they don't even speak about it. (the concept of rigging a ballot/election, that is)

Nothing about the supposedly seized servers though?

What would a judge in North GA do with or about supposed secret cia servers in Germany....she provided... crime, law broken, evidence, action to take that a GA judge can action...6 specific violations with 12 requested remediations.

Plenty to win, don’t over reach with wild tails... just get the win easy as possible.

We suspected something was going on and we were aboard a train with no brakes taking us somewhere we didn't want to go. When we asked where, they wouldn't answer.

Trump stopped the train and let us off and exposed worse corruption than we ever imagined. For four years we felt like what it was to be a free American patriots again.

The corrupt people who are too stupid to appreciate what freedom is, who that thought they could force a rigged 3rd world election on us, are not loading us back on that boxcar train to communism.
Coulda used that already, but i know the blind(50% of americans) need to see it for its true self before realizing that they were fooled. Otherwise rooftop people are deemed the enemy.

makes you wonder who else in history has been made out to be the bad guy, but wasn’t. Sigh.

'McCarthyism' and the Red Scare proved indoctrination in public schools worked.

Reactions: Jgunner
i wonder what if anything sidney an lin are holding back in the filings thus far...?

Both allude to criminal activties in addition to the well established voting irregularites.

Agree, we werent going to get this in the filings. Perhaps they were just hyping to drawn attention to the filings or, do they have more on the criminal side?

I think at this point potential fraud (unlawful ballot handling, unlawful processing, ect) in accordance to state law is fairly well established.

Somehow though, it leaves me wanting more. Dont get me wrong, outcome is first priority for sure...but,...