• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hoplite Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birdsong “famous” colors are
Black-T
Green-T

so in theory gray would be Gray-T...

Or Greyman-T 🤣

And for the Aussies it could be GrG'daymatey-T
FB_IMG_1492844846932.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: lash
Well that was harder than I thought. Using masculine descriptives for rifle colors can easily be to tacky-testosterone sounding... or to violent, or to quirky.

Slate green, Ash green, charcol green
Antler Tan, Sand tan,
Axle Black, Disel black
Chroma copper,
Diamond back brown,
Pewter gray, Titanium Gray, Arctic gray..

Pewter could work as a descriptive prefix for most as it denotes a grayish dull / muted hue (that Im imagining the colors will be) . Other masculine descriptives that might work as color prefixes:

Moss
Lichen
Soot
Cordovan
Coyote
Sienna
Smoke
Volcanic

Pigeon gray works for someone

Hi,

I can arrange an interest free lay-away program for you. You pay half to put on a 12 month lay-away program and x amount per month until you get it paid in full.

As a bonus we will send you monthly pictures of your laid away rifle upon receipt of each monthly payment so that you do not forget her in all her greatness.

Sincerely,
Theis
Yer killin’ me Smalls!

Yer killin’ me Smalls!

Hi,

BUT wait, there's more....
PM me within the next 24 hours and we will throw in free shipping and handling to your desired FFL dealer, lol.

BUT BUT wait, there's even more....
PM me with 5 potential buyers and we will setup a demo day at JTAC for the Central/Southern Fl guys, haha

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

PM me within the next 24 hours and we will throw in free shipping and handling to your desired FFL dealer, lol.

PM me with 5 potential buyers and we will setup a demo day at JTAC for the Central/Southern Fl guys, haha

Sincerely,
Theis

I think once you have the .375 Swiss P versions of the rifles along with a bunch of ammo for them, you might find demo days get a lot of interest as it's something I don't think anybody else in the USA is offering so it might get a fair bit of notice.

That and if you can get your hands on some high end brass and can demo what .300NM &/or .338LM can do when loaded to a lot higher pressures, driving some Badlands projectiles, a lot of folks will probably be pretty interested.

I don't know 5 local potential buyers unfortunately, but I'm pretty sure I know quite a few people who will be very interested in shooting mine and talking to their friends about the cool gun they got to shoot.

Lolol!
I’m going to call your bluff on that one and bet that you’ll end up doing that anyway. And while I don’t know off the top of my head 5 potential buyers, I’ll bet that a demo day will bring them out.

But, oh man, you’re totally killing me here.

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis

He could PM you the names of potential buyers but us west cost fellas are some broke assed mofos. 😂

Well, 'cept for that retired 2-star, now an AA pilot fella. He went to Barrett...

We'd love to have you at JTAC anyway.

Lolol!
I’m going to call your bluff on that one and bet that you’ll end up doing that anyway. And while I don’t know off the top of my head 5 potential buyers, I’ll bet that a demo day will bring them out.

But, oh man, you’re totally killing me here.

Just break down and put in an order for the Hoplite Rifle you know you want, then go head to your toy room and put a bunch of toys up for sale and stop selling when you have enough for the Hoplite Rifle.

Buy a Hoplite rifle now before inflation and taxes take all your money away anyhow...

Hi,

I can arrange an interest free lay-away program for you. You pay half to put on a 12 month lay-away program and x amount per month until you get it paid in full.

As a bonus we will send you monthly pictures of your laid away rifle upon receipt of each monthly payment so that you do not forget her in all her greatness.

Sincerely,
Theis
You saying 1/2 down then 12 months to pay off the balance? If you really are doing a layaway this is mighty tempting.

Hi,

Ok well since I am bored today, lolol..not really but it made me feel a little better just saying it, haha.

Inquiry:

Birdsong or Cerakote for the chassis?
Birdsong or Cerakote for the barrel?

What you all say @W54/XM-388 @phantomskittles @TacticalDillhole @brianf

Main reasoning of the question is:
With knowing 100% we will be running Birdsong on action assembly and knowing the price of our rifle along with the expectations we have for our customers experience..........Cerakote will never be able to match the birdsong color 100%.

Sincerely,
Theis
Can you cerakote over birdsong? I don’t really know enough about birdsong so I defer to others

Anything is possible..I guess

But birdsong is super slick stuff and very thin, which is why great for internals

Not sure why someone would want to coat over i.

chassis doesn’t have to be “protected” by 2 layers

where are you thinking of “double”
just my opinion

Anything is possible..I guess

But birdsong is super slick stuff and very thin, which is why great for internals

Not sure why someone would want to coat over i.

chassis doesn’t have to be “protected” by 2 layers

where are you thinking of “double”
just my opinion
I’m just asking questions. Notice I said I don’t know anything about birdsong. I usually just leave my guns how they come to me and when they get beat up to a point a cerakote them unless I’m doing something specific from the get go but leaving the birdsong on the intervals and doing an external cerakote on the chassis and barrel wouldn’t be a total sin. One thing I hate though is unfinished barrels

I’m just asking questions. Notice I said I don’t know anything about birdsong. I usually just leave my guns how they come to me and when they get beat up to a point a cerakote them unless I’m doing something specific from the get go but leaving the birdsong on the intervals and doing an external cerakote on the chassis and barrel wouldn’t be a total sin. One thing I hate though is unfinished barrels

i might do the same, birdsong on the internals (guaranteed) and depending on the colors they have i might order cerakote on the outside

to me exterior coatings are a "wear part"

i love them to look safe queen but that doesnt last

little bit of chemicals and blasted with the proper media and nothing is really "safe", so changing in the future isnt really a issue

plus being a chassis there no bedding to worry about just a few screws

i hear a rattle can calling me already...damn i swore i wouldnt paint this one

• Haha
i hear a rattle can calling me already...damn i swore i wouldnt paint this one

Hi,

You are going to make me have all customers sign a contract that if they ever decide to rattle can a Hoplite Arms weapon system and they are NOT going OCONUS then they must return it to the company in exchange for a Savage., lolol

Sincerely,
Theis

You saying 1/2 down then 12 months to pay off the balance? If you really are doing a layaway this is mighty tempting.

Hi,

We really do pride ourselves in and laid as part of the foundation of Hoplite Arms the concept of a pure customer journey.

The mega International companies that excel with their products and brands understand that not only is the customer journey just as important as the product but they understand that for customers to truly feel the company made them part of the process a custom customer road must sometimes be paved.

Short side of that story is......IF that is what it takes for us to earn your business and make the entire process enjoyable for you and your family...then YES.

Sincerely,
Theis

I can not confirm or deny that spray paint may or may not be accidentally applied to said rifle at this time

Reactions: AMGtuned
Hi,

You are going to make me have all customers sign a contract that if they ever decide to rattle can a Hoplite Arms weapon system and they are NOT going OCONUS then they must return it to the company in exchange for a Savage., lolol

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

We really do pride ourselves in and laid as part of the foundation of Hoplite Arms the concept of a pure customer journey.

The mega International companies that excel with their products and brands understand that not only is the customer journey just as important as the product but they understand that for customers to truly feel the company made them part of the process a custom customer road must sometimes be paved.

Short side of that story is......IF that is what it takes for us to earn your business and make the entire process enjoyable for you and your family...then YES.

Sincerely,
Theis
If that’s the case I need a couple months to recover from the 20k that just went into my kitchen, then I’m hitting you up to work something out. In the meantime I’ll go GBPSE and keep drooling on the side lines.

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis

So let's say for example a customer gets an Aspis rifle and really loves it and of course has to have the Phalanx rifle to match...

Any chance of setting up a monthly payment plan ahead of time so by the time the Phalanx is in production and ready to ship, it's all paid for and the money hasn't been accidentally spent on other things that pop up in the PX here? :cool:
(little issues like caliber, chambering, colour, options or such could be decided later once it's ready for the barrels... :D)

Reactions: waveslayer
Seems like it’s real easy to go from rifle layaway to money laundering 😅

So let's say for example a customer gets an Aspis rifle and really loves it and of course has to have the Phalanx rifle to match...

Any chance of setting up a monthly payment plan ahead of time so by the time the Phalanx is in production and ready to ship, it's all paid for and the money hasn't been accidentally spent on other things that pop up in the PX here? :cool:
(little issues like caliber, chambering, colour, options or such could be decided later once it's ready for the barrels... :D)

Hi,

Honestly that one gets a little tough for me to swallow as it is riding right up to the edge of "preorder" methods.

Offering the lay-away for the Aspis only seems right because we have all the kinks worked out of the design as to the Phalanx we are still in process.

Taking someone's money when I cannot show what the product looks like that they would be paying for just isn't a good thing IMO.

Shit...just look how long and how many changes we have done on the Aspis to get the final production models. I would personally feel horrible if I was sitting on YOUR money that long. And I say YOUR money because you have long been wanting to send it.

Sincerely,
Theis

I guess I'll just have to do the adult thing and open a dedicated savings account and start putting Phalanx money in there each month :D

Hi,

Friday morning update from the office while the shooter guy gets to go test some mag length monos at 1000yd today.

Progression stages of the bolt handle. No the finished product handle "knob" is not that skinny...it has the removed/changeable delrin knob fastened to the shown "knob".

66647.jpeg
66648.jpeg
66641.jpeg
66640.jpeg

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Friday update before I overdose on quality/process manuals this weekend, lolol......

10 Chassis' on the way to Birdsong today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fina-fucking-ly, hahahaha

Sincerely,
Theis
How’d the testing go with mag length solids?

id also be interested to see if you worked up a load for one gun if it would hammer the same in a different rifle

I can’t wait to see 180k PSI loads slinging solid sabots at 6000fps... with shearing threads. Oh wait, damn wrong forum.

honestly looking forward to seeing some zippy load data!

Hi,

As soon as we get this first batch of Aspis models done and run through the ringers we are immediately going into final T&E version of the Kopis since it utilizes most of the components the Aspis uses.

We just have to make the changes to the 2D manufacturers drawings of a few independent Kopis parts but we want to get full production Apsis units out first.

As you may or may not know....I am not a fan of giving out dates because there are just too many moving parts for most people to realize but it should be late Q3, early Q4 of this year.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

As soon as we get this first batch of Aspis models done and run through the ringers we are immediately going into final T&E version of the Kopis since it utilizes most of the components the Aspis uses.

We just have to make the changes to the 2D manufacturers drawings of a few independent Kopis parts but we want to get full production Apsis units out first.

As you may or may not know....I am not a fan of giving out dates because there are just too many moving parts for most people to realize but it should be late Q3, early Q4 of this year.

Sincerely,
Theis
Are there any plans to expand the caliber selection of the Aspis line? Would be very interested in one in 300 WM.

Are there any plans to expand the caliber selection of the Aspis line? Would be very interested in one in 300 WM.

Hi,

Well, we are actually in the process of creating a magnum, long action and short action conversion kit which will retrofit to the production model Aspis weapon system.

The design targets are quick change barrel, bolt replacement (with proper bolt length pull for cartridge classes) and magazine. (With zero changes to the production model Aspis receiver or chassis itself...)

No other changes or components will be required when converting the Aspis to magnum, long action or short action cartridges.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Well, we are actually in the process of creating a magnum, long action and short action conversion kit which will retrofit to the production model Aspis weapon system.

The design targets are quick change barrel, bolt replacement (with proper bolt length pull for cartridge classes) and magazine. (With zero changes to the production model Aspis receiver or chassis itself...)

No other changes or components will be required when converting the Aspis to magnum, long action or short action cartridges.

Sincerely,
Theis
Well then ❤

So in theory, after i get my 300 norma

i will be able to buy a conversion kit (sooner of later) and shoot a 6.5 creed or a 308 with out tearing it apart?

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis

At this rate my AXMC kit might wind up in the PX to fund a second Aspis with all the barrels and bolts...

So in theory, after i get my 300 norma

i will be able to buy a conversion kit (sooner of later) and shoot a 6.5 creed or a 308 with out tearing it apart?

Hi,

Yes, you will be able to go from the 6.5 Manbun to the LM sized cartridges by just switching bolts, magazine and barrel.

Sincerely,
Theis

I take it you’re running a short freebore 300NM chamber with those?

Hi,

Actually it is not a special freebore chamber. It is actually the same chamber we have been running all the factory ammunition through.

Sincerely,
Theis
@THEIS Since there is no pistols manufactured in 375 Swiss P, would it be possible to get their AP/API ammo without hassle?

Hi,

Actually the way RUAG imports their ammunition will be the hassle on that.

They import to a free trade zone and then it gets released from there after a customer orders it....long tax story short....it will be a hassle due to how it is imported.

But reloading dies are available :cool:

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: M77 and W54/XM-388
I didn’t want to admit it but I might start shooting 6.5 creed this summer

I stayed away this long on purpose...I just have several other 308’s and 260 already

maybe I’ll but a RPR in creed and go full fudd, not to poison this rifle

• Haha
Hi,

Actually the way RUAG imports their ammunition will be the hassle on that.

They import to a free trade zone and then it gets released from there after a customer orders it....long tax story short....it will be a hassle due to how it is imported.

But reloading dies are available :cool:

Sincerely,
Theis

So for those of us who might need a pile of .375 Swiss P ammunition &/ or brass and some loading dies and all that, can we start ordering that through Hoplite soon?... :D

• Love
Reactions: M77
Status
Not open for further replies.